Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Destructive Vids/ Stoopid Ads

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
LL Cool Js Imagine That vid (not 2 be viewed infront of the kids!) n Ludacris Ooh, ooh vid yuck, sis man humpin chickens part made me luz ma breakfast apetite way bek that vid was stil nu.                                   Stoopid ads: Aromat, Kellogs cleva boy, Redds phola, that frisco ad with women watchin soapies matter of fact, its dum! ol those babies singing ringtone ads r extremely annoyin period! wot else? cell c wheneva not even appealing 1 bit. n the 1 I forgot the name of that car, whereby everytime that car pa**es, camera lens extends on its own as if... an old man got an erection and granny got mad, thats sic ad pervertion invasion ryt there str8-up.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 06:15:38 AM by Blac™ »
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

AMZ CANE

• The music freak
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • dope BOI in your face
    • View Profile
    • DOPENESS-DOPENESS
ha! HA! dude see today iwoke up at the wrong side of the bed  went to my pc logged on to my favourate website and read this , you ve made my day lol!!!!!
the music freak aka stump em on their nuts,dd double d you know how it goes

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
all 3 13 14 typa ad shit sucks dick with worts......
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
The Manhattans wannabes on Sunshine-D tries very hard 2 please, but eventualy bad shit shuts their wackness. I bet tha Cashbuild ad was also been made by that same sunshine-d creator... Just build it!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
 Just build it!
[/quote]

god dam i love that advert for its uncanny characteres...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

AMZ CANE

• The music freak
  • AG Hustler
  • dope BOI in your face
    • View Profile
    • DOPENESS-DOPENESS
talkin bout pathetic ads i jus saw this one about nandos via ma elections pathetic a tell you lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
"Singabahlobooooo"

hate that shit.

if you dont know what im talking about. its for that brandy or is it whisky , that "met uis ja" ad. the last version of that ad

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
I stil rememba how tha OMO ad was been done. matter of fact it was shot right from the flat I used to stay. mawf***az bought a bunch of cheap white sox! nah   I aint sayin from pep. they then tried 2 ful us... shiiit, that shit was been played out, big time and thats 4 real, dnt believe em hyped-up shitty ads yall. 1 of these days, I gota learn to kip ma mouf shut, or else ma a** gonna get sued cause I tell it like it is
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:05:06 PM by Blac™ »

AMZ CANE

• The music freak
  • AG Hustler
  • dope BOI in your face
    • View Profile
    • DOPENESS-DOPENESS
@ black ha! ha! thats sick

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
The Maq washing powder sucks! it looks like its a low budget ad!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
lmao, white star super maize meal.
;D that also was on ma mind, and the old lucky star not bad tho, were did those guys on white star got from? shell road to fame? way bak in the days wed make our own ad remix songs...                        ha re nwa castle, re tshwarwa ke moroto. dithwelete di blokile. makaka a ipha matla! Cheers man we wer crazy sic lil bastards                              where r the vids yall?              is Chomi tryna be  SA Ciara version now?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
way bak in the days wed make our own ad remix songs...                        ha re nwa castle, re tshwarwa ke moroto. dithwelete di blokile. makaka a ipha matla! Cheers man we wer crazy sic lil bastards                             

LMAO. which castle larger ad is that? can you say the english version so i can remember

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
cellphone ads are probably what elevator music sounds like in hell.

"Koochie Koochie koooooooooo!"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ringtone ads... but i like the one with that purple bear on autotune singing something like "im a funny bear, oh im a funny funny funny funny funny bear"

ha haha.

i dont mean to piss on noones culture but them afrikaans white people love them some weird a** ringtones. how does a grown a** man use such a ringtone. even worst theres a thing here with white people that i dont understand(actually i understand it), they dont switch off their cellphones in meetings. if their phone rings(with the weird ringtone nogal) they just get up to go answer it and leave the meeting or even worst they keep checking who calling, hang up but still dont switch off the phone no matter how many times it rings during the meeting. these mofos here are that comfortable about their jobs. they can even tell their boss that they cant do such and such work they should ask someone else. man its nice to be white.