Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I really appreciate ur kind words Mr C.

I feel u about listening to the whole album in its entirety. It really is better that way. Big up to Kenny, Mizi and AQ for the countless nights ironing out the tracklisting and such.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I feared that to.. but this is a timeless album. I doubt the subject matter could get dated on this. I'm under no illusions, that some people wont get with what we tried to do, and will probably even hate it, but those who get it, will love it.

I don't think i'll ever be involved with a project that im so 100% happy with. There isn't a thing i would change about this album. Its a tribute to golden era hiphop, with a personalized twist. Its a very special album for Damola and I. We crafted it during trying times, his Pops pa**ed away when we started it, and my Brother pa**ed away half way through it.

was a bit skeptical about upping a track,cos sometimes u gotta hear the whole thing to truly enjoy a masterpiece.it's the way the tracks run,the content,the whole package that will make u appreciate this gem.

co-sign Nyambino.Timeless. Like i've heard a lot of music from a lot of cats, but when i heard this album,i knew DAMOLA WAS SPECIAL !!!

i hear youl  ;)

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Back to the thread (no disrespect. I like the Damola too).

Roots Manuva - Witness (1 hope) (that futuristic synth sound..."well well well"):

yung samaritan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • without chaos nothin evolves
    • View Profile

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile

Any Damola joint off his unreleased debut album

Co-sign. That's my favorite local album of all time and it aint even out. LOL !!!
illustrations, illustrations! Woo! Me goes bonkers over that!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!