Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

BlackLez

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
I heard a Blaklez track yesterday on YFM, the name of the track has sumin to do with street corners. Does any1 know where its from, i need to bump that shit on my ride...asap

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Its Blaklez - "Streets & Corners" off his debut album, "Boy next Door". Should be out shortly
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
shortly as in "Manzini will hang his boots shortly" lmao...jokes will be on the lookout, Lez is dope and comfotable on the mic.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Its Blaklez - "Streets & Corners" off his debut album, "Boy next Door". Should be out shortly

soon replaced with shortly to give it authenticity lol.

cant wait for it though. give us a date Nyambz.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
thats a street banger right there..... i cnt wait!!! im mos def copping that...

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Cant really commit to a date for his album yet, but in the meanwhile He is dropping a mixtape soon, on another label.

As far as the album goes, i'm awaiting some master recordings, then it will go in for mastering and such.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
O's D, u cant be serious, I thot the album was done, Lez said its all done n coming out on May 15, has that date been scrapped now...?

As for the mixtape, he said it shud be out next week if all goes well and it's gonna be free.....

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Like i said above, the mixtape is being put up by another label. I know their working to get it out soon. I cant really speak on that...

As for the album, a percentage of it was recorded elsewhere, i'm still awaiting the masters for those songs. As far as the May 15th date goes, its unlikely that that date will be met. The label never gave out that date.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
As for the album, a percentage of it was recorded elsewhere, i'm still awaiting the masters for those songs. As far as the May 15th date goes, its unlikely that that date will be met. The label never gave out that date.

So there isn't a finished product at this time, whether its Lez, Damola or  Austin 25 & Daddy Kool...?

Who else is under Next Door Music if I may ask...?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile

So there isn't a finished product at this time, whether its Lez, Damola or  Austin 25 & Daddy Kool...?

Damola's album is done. Austin 25 & Daddy Kool is done. Blaklez's project is complete, just awaiting the master recordings to be handed over so that it can go in for mastering.

Next Door Music was founded in 2005 by five individuals. It is a registered company. Because the label hasn't been functioning as planned, there had to be internal re-shuffling. As of this year, steps have been taken to establish different ownership and management.  I hope this answers your question?

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
I personally cannot wait for the Lez record to drop. He has talent behind the mic. I just hope he gets the credit he deserves. On the subject of release dates, it is good practice for consumers/fans(like myself) to enquire about release dates, album progress, etc from the labels of the artists. Reason being they do all logistics before projects see the light of day. Emcees sometimes tend to become overwhelmed after the recording process is complete and give approximated info. None the less, we are forever learning and growing. Shout out to Next Door Music!
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
^^^ Thank you for your kind words and enthusiasm towards the project. Will share information when things are finalized.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 09:01:49 AM by Omero's Daddy »

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Next Door Music was founded in 2005 by five individuals. It is a registered company. Because the label hasn't been functioning as planned, there had to be internal re-shuffling. As of this year, steps have been taken to establish different ownership and management.  I hope this answers your question?

Was actually asking bout artists who will releasing under the label apart from Damola & Blaklez...

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
After Damola and Lez drop i will re-evaluate if i want to continue with the label. So to answer your question, its just Damola and Lez. Their not necessarily signed. Its more like album deals.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
deacon wants his damn copy in the EC mang

That not good enough for ya?