Hani killed by Modise ?

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian souljahs,

The issue of chris hani's a**asination cannot be pinpionted to one person, but the whole of the ruling parties' executives and veterans like mandela, sexwale and ramaphosa. The strategic move of eliminating hani(and others like sabelo phama) led to this country compramising our liberation struggle(which was abandoned untimely). can someone tell us why tokyo was doing so early in  the morning that particular morning of hani's death such that he was the primary witness that morning???? hint hint...

Aluta Continua ??? >:(
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 06:04:50 PM by solarman »
Mathintela

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
can someone tell us why tokyo was doing so early in  the morning that particular morning of hani's death such that he was the primary witness that morning???? hint hint...

uhhm.. that they lived on the same street is clearly lost on you..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
can someone tell us why tokyo was doing so early in  the morning that particular morning of hani's death such that he was the primary witness that morning???? hint hint...

uhhm.. that they lived on the same street is clearly lost on you..

ouch!
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
nothing like a good conspiracy theory!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian Souljahs,

ok then, clearly i cannot dispute the fact that they lived in the same street. It does not nullify the fact that it was very conveniencing for the rainbow country compramise.

Aluta continua
Mathintela

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
azanian Souljahs,

ok then, clearly i cannot dispute the fact that they lived in the same street. It does not nullify the fact that it was very conveniencing for the rainbow country compramise.

Aluta continua

???

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
azanian Souljahs,

Aluta continua

???

EXACTLY

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
azanian Souljahs,

Aluta continua

???

EXACTLY

I think ill give him a smack just for being so damn unclear about what he means

aluta continua

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
azanian Souljahs,

Aluta continua

does any of this matter, though?

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian souljahs,

My point here is not to highlight the Hani a**asin , but to show the relevance of his untimely exit in the liberation struggle, allowing as pionted out earlier the comprise that started surfacing in the Codesa 1 & 2 negotiations. There definately is a loop hole that was opened when one of the respected prolaterals/civil worker, is taken out of militant action at a time when a militant revolution was erupting, other of the same calibre expirienced the same untimely deaths without explanation.

The next thing, unkown yet notorious political novices come gra**root freedom fighters(or cheaters) emerge in a neo colonial socio-econoc system dubbed to be an open democratic state, emerge as top raw mineral merchants and initiaters of fraudlent and racist economic empowerment scemes that take from the poors bossom and stuff over ingested capitalistic beast that never get quenched......

Aluta Continua.....
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 04:08:13 PM by solarman »
Mathintela

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Allow me to translate:

Dudes

I'm not trying to focus just on them capping Hani, but to show how him kicking the bucket allowed these cats to f*** us over during Codesa 1 and 2. The death of a respected activist, taken out just as military shit was popping off opened a door for this bullshit. Conspiracy theorists agree that other cats have been capped like this before.

Next thing you know, some unknown and shady fatcats step to the scene in this new dog eat poorer dog political system we call a democracy and make shitloads of cash as mine bosses and BEE tycoons that rob the poor and over feed their fatnecked selves.

Peace homies.....

I did a semester course in Comrade Speak interpreting.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
azanian souljahs,

My point here is not to highlight the Hani a**asin , but to show the relevance of his untimely exit in the liberation struggle, allowing as pionted out earlier the comprise that started surfacing in the Codesa 1 & 2 negotiations. There definately is a loop hole that was opened when one of the respected prolaterals/civil worker, is taken out of militant action at a time when a militant revolution was erupting, other of the same calibre expirienced the same untimely deaths without explanation.

The next thing, unkown yet notorious political novices come gra**root freedom fighters(or cheaters) emerge in a neo colonial socio-econoc system dubbed to be an open democratic state, emerge as top raw mineral merchants and initiaters of fraudlent and racist economic empowerment scemes that take from the poors bossom and stuff over ingested capitalistic beast that never get quenched......

Aluta Continua.....

Ha ha ha  :D  ;D  :D I like this guy. He's funny.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
azanian souljahs,

Aluta Continua.....

Jesus f***ing Christ.

We're not f***ing Azanian Souljahs. We are a bunch of guys on an internet message board. And who calls Southern Africa Azania anyway? And I wouldn't be a soldier for it if you paid me.

I don't get it - I've seen people get slapped down and told to stop acting like they're from Brooklyn when they come on here spouting ebonics, so why is Pyro the only one calling this dude out for addressing everyone like this is some ANCYL meeting?

Grow up.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
ha haha ha! this shit right here is funny. all of you kill me.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
shits funny as hell  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper