Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
^^^

smh you don't know what you are talking about

that was the prequel...and in the first underworld they did show victor killing his daughter before her stomach even showed...the half lycan/vampire was manipulation ...why do you think Lucian injected him with his blood? and the change coming right after?

and deac you are right, the deadpool abomination was the worst..they were scared Ryan Reynolds might steal the shine off wolverine. I hope marvel would take charge of this series like they have for hulk and iron man...they do a much better job by themselves.

but this shit is getting 100 mil easy....so purists take an L again.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Aaaaah Sonia's child would have been the first half vampire/lycan to walk the earth making a new superior breed, Victor didn't want that as he regarded vampires as superior. The fact that in the movie underworld1, Michael Corvin turned into a half vampire / half lycan hybrid at the end had me totally confused, I had forgotten that he got bitten by Lucian and Selene!! Thank you for the clarification even though you were such as a** about it!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Where Colin Powell at?

shut the f***up and read it

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I JUST REALIZED SAME DUDE PUTTING UP THE COLIN POWELL< IS THE SAME GUY WHO DELIVERED THIS LONG a** TEXT!!! YO! I AIN'T READING THAT SHIT!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

A taste of his own medicine!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:21:21 AM by watziznehmegin »

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Where Colin Powell at?

shut the f***up and read it
hahahahahaha why the hell are you hating for, cant a ninja ask questions anymore?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Please guys no haters here, Kelis go watch "Confessions of a shopaholic" or something this thread is not for you. WOLVERINE i have goosebumps(why couldnt they make him  that yellow costume ha ha Kidding) I f***s with this, Gambit,Wolverine and Cyclops were my favourite. Yo yo Deac my nigga could you upload those Wolverine and Hulk comic pics beating the crap out of each other in the forest. I remember you posting those pics here on AG.j

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Please guys no haters here, Kelis go watch "Confessions of a shopaholic" or something this thread is not for you.
You will address me with respect young man or just hold your tongue!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Please guys no haters here, Kelis go watch "Confessions of a shopaholic" or something this thread is not for you. WOLVERINE i have goosebumps(why couldnt they make him  that yellow costume ha ha Kidding) I f***s with this, Gambit,Wolverine and Cyclops were my favourite. Yo yo Deac my nigga could you upload those Wolverine and Hulk comic pics beating the crap out of each other in the forest. I remember you posting those pics here on AG.j

I'll have to check my archives

That not good enough for ya?

yung samaritan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • without chaos nothin evolves
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I hate this shit. Ghostrider was disgusting.

I watched X-men again this morning and I almost cried when  I saw all the f*** ups. I can't believe Stan Lee would allow people to do these things to his creations. At least Alan Moore had the integrity to distance himself completely from the screw ups they made of his books, regardless of the potential cash cow.

Why does the Juggernaut have an Australian accent? That would mean Prof. X would also have to have one. Magneto's British accent also had me confused. Then the scene where the kid whose power removes other mutants' abilities also removed the juggernaut's powers, but the juggernaut isn't a mutant. His powers are based in magic.

The Jean Grey/Phoenix story in there is also completely screwed up. In fact, there is so little in that movie that makes sense that it made me sick.

I saw the leaked version of Origins today. Unfortunately it is the one that got leaked before the CGI was added, so it sucks even more than the final one.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
From Directing Tsotsi and now X-men Origins:Wolverine. Gavin Hood has really stepped his game up, maybe next time we will see him directing the next Batman or THE HOBBIT Who knows? As Msani said this movie will surely  make an easy $100 Millie in 2 weeks in the box office.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ I dont give a f*** if he was born in mdantsane that shit is horrible

SMH AT THE FLASHBACKS IN X2 BEING BETTER THAN THE ENTIRE WOLVERINE MOVIE!

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I want to smack Gavin Hood upside the head.

I actually liked the three X-Men movies. I thought they were a lot of fun. I even liked number three, which I thought did an admirable job of compressing the complex-as-f*** Phoenix saga into a pretty solid film.

But this. I'm normally not too pedantic, but what the f***.

There's taking liberties with the comic book details in order to tell a compelling story on screen, and then there's changing things so much that the source material is twisted beyond recognition.

Sabretooth is Wolverine's brother?
Silver Fox is alive and working with Sabretooth?
Weapon XI???
Adamantium bullets?!?!

Jesus wept.

And don't get me started on Deadpool. You had him! Ryan Reynolds was perfect! He was right there at the start! You didn't need to do anything, Hood!

So what in the blue f*** was that monstrosity at the end of the film?

Unneeded, unwanted, unrequired. Unpossible. f*** you, Hood, and the desire to flex your creative ego. Don't f*** with a character like Deadpool.

Sabretooth and Gambit were pretty cool though.

20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Shits disgusting what really frustrated me about the movie was that they took away what is THE essential part of  Comic!Wolverine's motivation is that he didn't volunteer for the admantium procedure: they mothuf***ing kidnapped him and forced it into him(even the cartoons got that right). Thats the reason why Wolverine hates injustice, the reason why he's the first person you go to when you've got trouble, the reason why he'll fight harder for you than he would himself is because he knows what it feels like to be hurt beyond measure. He knows what it's like when someone who has more "power" than you decides they want to f*** with you and that feeling of helplessness that results.