FAST and the FURIOUS 4

oints · 15 · 4127

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
WHOSE SEEN THIS?

well, i have.....and guess what.................................i loved it.....il have a proper take on it tomorrow....worth the watch  :D 8)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
would you like me to eviscerate this one as well

That not good enough for ya?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
would you like me to eviscerate this one as well

HOL UP Frost! u seem to be in a rather cold mood this morning....dont take it out on the movies mayn......it wasnt that bad... :)

"are you one of those boys who prefers cars to women?"

"im one of those boys that appreciates a fine body regardless of the make"

kinda funny since rumor is Vin Dawg is gay.................... :-\

still liked the flick though......

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
SPOILER HEAVEN!

first of all this is a racing flick so your brain should be off by the time you walk into the theater and you cn expect any sense out of it but with that said..... the plot was absolutely retarded and the racing scenes were pure shit. Horribly shot and edited, and those lame computer graphics in the race scene didn't help either.
Also, the acting is beyond terrible. Now I don't expect good acting from a racing movie but none of the original actors can act at all and only Vin Diesel has the screen presence to cover it up. The worst part is there are 'emotional' scenes (because Michelle Rodriguez is killed) and you just see them struggle to emote anything.
The only good parts were that they just upped the bada**ness of both Paul Walker and Vin Diesel. Hell, Diesel was near superhuman in this movie . Dropping engines and catching the chain with one hand, getting shot in the shoulder and not even flinch or appear to be hurt at all,How the f*** you get shot in the back from about two feet, yet the bullet dont do nothing but penetrate the skin. Dude treated that shit like it was a paper cut. Then he goes around breaking windows with his elbow for no dam reason, if I remember correctly he was inside his car yet rather than roll the window down, dude decides to break the window once again (WTF). " Pussy!" lol
Also, the amount of TnA in this movie is ridiculous(i AINT HATIN). The opening title shot is basically just a row of a**es, and the movie can't go three minutes without showing two chicks making out with each other.

This movie is just so bad that it almost became good. Almost...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
SPOILER HEAVEN!

first of all this is a racing flick so your brain should be off by the time you walk into the theater and you cn expect any sense out of it but with that said..... the plot was absolutely retarded and the racing scenes were pure shit. Horribly shot and edited, and those lame computer graphics in the race scene didn't help either.
Also, the acting is beyond terrible. Now I don't expect good acting from a racing movie but none of the original actors can act at all and only Vin Diesel has the screen presence to cover it up. The worst part is there are 'emotional' scenes (because Michelle Rodriguez is killed) and you just see them struggle to emote anything.
The only good parts were that they just upped the bada**ness of both Paul Walker and Vin Diesel. Hell, Diesel was near superhuman in this movie . Dropping engines and catching the chain with one hand, getting shot in the shoulder and not even flinch or appear to be hurt at all,How the f*** you get shot in the back from about two feet, yet the bullet dont do nothing but penetrate the skin. Dude treated that shit like it was a paper cut. Then he goes around breaking windows with his elbow for no dam reason, if I remember correctly he was inside his car yet rather than roll the window down, dude decides to break the window once again (WTF). " Pussy!" lol
Also, the amount of TnA in this movie is ridiculous(i AINT HATIN). The opening title shot is basically just a row of a**es, and the movie can't go three minutes without showing two chicks making out with each other.

like i said, i LIKED it  ;D ;D

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Yip yip!!! Like I always say, these race/car and dancing movies are like pron movie, NO STORY LINE WHATSOEVER!!!! This is the reason why I never bother with such movies!!
**the movie can't go three minutes without showing two chicks making out with each other.** hahahahahahahhahahaha SMH and it's always like that!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Yip yip!!! Like I always say, these race/car and dancing movies are like pron movie, NO STORY LINE WHATSOEVER!!!! This is the reason why I never bother with such movies!!
**the movie can't go three minutes without showing two chicks making out with each other.** hahahahahahahhahahaha SMH and it's always like that!!

:o so you also a member of the PPM Kelis?  ;D
M Turn

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
CO-SIGGIDY LIKE A MUTHAf***A!!!
ABSOLUTE SHITE!!
Not to mention all the children rabble rousing and oohing and aahing in the thaetre so full it was honing some serious Eu D'Labourer.

frankly there wasnt enough tits and a** for me... would made the whole train smash more bearable.

SPOILER HEAVEN!

NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

:o so you also a member of the PPM Kelis?  ;D
LOL no I'm not, but I was just stating a fact!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
"i remember he was inside the car instead rolling the windows downs he decides to break the window" I REST MY CASE. I dont know how many times i have seen those kinda of scenes in these gangsta flicks, when ganstas are inside the car about to shoot some nigga/z in the hood. Instead of rolling down the car window and shoot,they break the car window to make it look Gangsta start pullin up their gunz and shooting. Even 50 cent did that shit in his music video " I dont need em" Smh

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
"i remember he was inside the car instead rolling the windows downs he decides to break the window" I REST MY CASE. I dont know how many times i have seen those kinda of scenes in these gangsta flicks, when ganstas are inside the car about to shoot some nigga/z in the hood. Instead of rolling down the car window and shoot,they break the car window to make it look Gangsta start pullin up their gunz and shooting. Even 50 cent did that shit in his music video " I dont need em" Smh

i admit, the film is not as mature as the rest of us are by now, cats is getting old, so yeah, with that said, dont spoil it for the youngins, go watch memoirs of a geisha or sum isht...

look now im just going to think you guys are just tryna bash this flick for petty reasons, the fisrt time he broke the window is when they were looking for a car in teh garage, and they had to jack one...so yeah, he broke the window

the second time he did it, they were in the desert under hot pursiut by the mexicans, cats shooting and the cars travelling at high speeds, he had to act quickly, who the f*** is gon press the automated button or roll down the window, NO ONE, you react as fast as you can, to save your life and the life of the other cat....

stop bashin on this flick, and to the rest of the cats that havent seen it, put a sock in it, go out and be the judge...isht is gettin ridiculous...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Nah oints i havent checked the flick and im just commenting on the Spoilers Deacon posted about, as soon i read the breaking of the car windows part i was like AHAAA,that shit has been done to death and generic. I have beef on something too,i saw on the trailer that they playing too much Souljah boy songs in that movie.No thanx.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Nah oints i havent checked the flick and im just commenting on the Spoilers Deacon posted about, as soon i read the breaking of the car windows part i was like AHAAA,that shit has been done to death and generic. I have beef on something too,i saw on the trailer that they playing too much Souljah boy songs in that movie.No thanx.

no doubt ma nigg, but you do remember the first time the flick came out, the first one, it was hella souped up to us, the rides, the women, the music, (the acting was still crap though, cant lie on that)....but we liked it, WHY, cos we were young and it made a dent in our minds, not cos we hadnt seen a street race flick...i mean there was burt reynold's "smokey and the bandit", i saw that and i liked it, its ancient now, but that doesnt erace the impact it made for me when i frist saw it, neither will this film fail to scoop up the 14-18 year old niccas who see it now...

what im trying to say is, although the film is not a masterpiece, its not a total waste of time fellas, its really not...if u watch it, and bare in mind that they are dealing with a different market of interest now, youl wont take it heart

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I expect a few more deaths as retards leave the theater thinking they are vin diesel and crash their cars somewhere

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha @ Deac. Yeah Oints true the first one was mad nice man. I still recall that JA RULE scene where that Sexy broad ditches him coz he came last,"Whats yo Problem nigga you didnt win" HA HA HA HA HA shit was hilarious.