Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

ANCYL at it again...

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
well it seems their are alota anc supporters here and some malema fans...the dude says shit so he can get up in the papers and get some fame...he made alota noise recently cause it was close to voting and that was just to atract attention to himself and the anc..poli-trix...hate it..hate goverment cause they a bunch of corrupt kunts spending hardworking tax payers money for their p*** lifestyle!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

One thing Malema is doing well is drawing everyone's attention to his buffoonish behaviour and away from any actual issues of policy. So maybe it's all just a cunning plan after all?

That's exactly what he said in the TIMES the other day. He said the ANCYL's job was to distract everyone, while Zuma cruised comfortably to the Union Buildings. Go Juluis Go. LOL !!!!! Ya'll don't understand man. Julius's a legend. LOL !!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 02:59:33 PM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

That's exactly what he said in the TIMES the other day. He said the ANCYL's job was to distract everyone, while Zuma cruised comfortably to the Union Buildings. LOL !!!!!

allow me to quote

With a few days to go before the general election, widely expected to confirm Zuma as South Africa’s fourth president, Malema told students at Walter Sisulu University, in East London, that his role was to “distract” the opposition while Zuma “sprinted to the Union Buildings”.

“People need to understand that the youth league says what Zuma can’t say and [what he] can’t be heard saying. For example, if [Democratic Alliance leader] Helen Zille takes on Zuma, saying he is not fit to govern, our task was to occupy her mind with the fact that she’s a racist, colonialist with … a fake face.   :D While she was concentrating on calling me names, thinking she was embarra**ing us, Zuma was sprinting to the Union Buildings,” he said.

“When IFP president Mangosuthu Buthelezi was busy doing political work, we threw a curve ball at him and told him that we would be going into his stronghold to campaign and even recruit his children  :D. What did he do? He stopped campaigning for a while and went back to his family to give them attention and make sure he could still rely on them for their vote :D. At that stage, the attention was off the future president as he moved swiftly to his rightful place — the Union Buildings.”

ingenuity if i ever saw such.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 03:05:17 PM by Sir blacK »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

One thing Malema is doing well is drawing everyone's attention to his buffoonish behaviour and away from any actual issues of policy. So maybe it's all just a cunning plan after all?

That's exactly what he said in the TIMES the other day. He said the ANCYL's job was to distract everyone, while Zuma cruised comfortably to the Union Buildings. Go Juluis Go. LOL !!!!! Ya'll don't understand man. Julius's a legend. LOL !!!

i wanna ghost write for this nucca and release Umshini wam in autotune.. ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 03:13:19 PM by Mr Khwalo »
M Turn

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
the mans a genius.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

So let me get this straight, the ANC's strategy is to have one of its members act a complete fool in order to distract the people away from real issues of policy?

Must be one of the lowest points in the history of the ANC.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

So let me get this straight, the ANC's strategy is to have one of its members act a complete fool in order to distract the people away from real issues of policy?

Must be one of the lowest points in the history of the ANC.

anc policy states: ends>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>means
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
anc policy states: ends>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>means

LOL!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
So it's ok for Nando's to have some sense of humor and ya'll all for it, but not Juluis ? When he does, all of a sudden it's the lowest point in the ANC. please man. If ya'll can't see that in that speech then i give up.

Im out.Don't forget to go out and VOTE tommorow. PEACE.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 04:11:44 PM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
firstly: i shake my head at anyone who would look to an advert for grilled chicken as a source of political commentary.

secondly: yep, Malema, that is indeed how the game is played, son - dirty. those COPE mofos with that reverend guy were too f***ing slow. i couldnt believe my eyes as they sat back and took it up the rear when that ANC plant threw them under the bus and said they were Xhosa tribalists.

those a**holes (they still get my vote, by the way) replied with facts and left it at that? come on! thats the type of meek, pussy bullshit that'll have the ANC running this bitch till it breaks.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 04:16:01 PM by the panic! »

Ntsa ya teng

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-7
  • Life is like a box of chocolates
    • View Profile
Mr. Malema needs to shut up. He has used the media to say some ugly stuff about other politicians. Why did he think he would duck the bullet? He made himself a target. All he has to do is ride it out. I think vodacom sad it better: "are you free or are you dom, freedom?'
I am the fifth element of hip-hop (the consumer)

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
ANC is on the lead in all provinces expect in Western Cape.
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
saw the ad, not that great. but its a cool diss though.  :)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile