Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Well.. that's the league for us...

But a wonderful game of football. Big ups to the gunners for always digging deep. Screw Arshavin tho. Game fueled my already strong dislike for him to unimaginable heights.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
where did the ref get 6 minutes of extra time from???

amazing game. our defending was a joke, but fair play to the scousers who had us on the ropes for most of the game.

arshavin is a don. 4 goals at anfield??!!! what!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Well.. that's the league for us...

But a wonderful game of football. Big ups to the gunners for always digging deep. Screw Arshavin tho. Game fueled my already strong dislike for him to unimaginable heights.

:D :D

That not good enough for ya?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
that was some bullshit aurelio was on a mission to cost the game there.... from now on all these so called brazillians must show pa**ports at each game..!!! him and lucas leiva - that fool (aurelio) is mexican im sure of it.

yep thats the league...and if the gunners dont go to OT and repeat i will get angry.... they best smash them too

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Stupid defensive mistakes cos us the game. Aurelio was good on attack though.

If arsenal beats Man, we still have a shot.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Its over Earl. Let it go.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
but thats always the case. good offensively then one serious blunder... in fact mascherano too played well but horrible blunder...

dudes can sure pick their times to have lapses...man-u are playing pompey ITS OVER!

LOL @arbeloa being blasted in the head by wenger after the equaliser

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
that was some bullshit aurelio was on a mission to cost the game there.... from now on all these so called brazillians must show pa**ports at each game..!!! him and lucas leiva - that fool (aurelio) is mexican im sure of it.

yep thats the league...and if the gunners dont go to OT and repeat i will get angry.... they best smash them too

Co-Sign. Trying to inspect those pa**ports too.. And El Zhar needs to fall back. Way back. THis business of playing Babbel on the left needs to stop to. He needs to play on the right. He doesnt shield the ball well on the left coz he is right footed and pretty much no control with his left.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 11:20:10 PM by Omero's Daddy »

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Stupid defensive mistakes cos us the game. Aurelio was good on attack though.

If arsenal beats Man, we still have a shot.

Stupid defensive mistakes cost US the game! Fabiansky certainly proved that he got over the horror show against chelsea though.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Babel is crap on either side, because he can't cross. He is good with the ball at his feet though and strong enough to be a natural central striker.

I can't decide who is better for our right, Kuyt or Benayoun? Kuyt has an awesome work rate, but Benayoun has the pace and skill to give defenders problems, which  often leads to goals for us.

We need another top cla** striker, cos we can't always depend on Torres. I hope the negotiations for David Villa come through this time. The two of them together will be deadly. With Gerrard behind them and Lucas on the bench. I am really unimpressed by him.

Our defence is solid right now, and our left, where we used to have a lack of skill now has too much. I'd like to see Insua get more game time and El Zhar also just needs more time on the ball. I think we should send him on loan for a season or two, cos he has potential.

I refuse to let it go. All we need is a solid run now and one loss for Man U, then we are good to go. Remember, they also still have to play Arsenhole.

@D, I don't know which match you were watching, but the one on my TV had us all in that a**, like Elton John wrestling Boy George. You were lucky Fabianski saved you as many times as he did.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 11:42:12 PM by Lord Pyro »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
gotdammit!! what a game... Arshavin is a boss
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Babel is crap on either side, because he can't cross. He is good with the ball at his feet though and strong enough to be a natural central striker.

I can't decide who is better for our right, Kuyt or Benayoun? Kuyt has an awesome work rate, but Benayoun has the pace and skill to give defenders problems, which  often leads to goals for us.

We need another top cla** striker, cos we can't always depend on Torres. I hope the negotiations for David Villa come through this time. The two of them together will be deadly. With Gerrard behind them and Lucas on the bench. I am really unimpressed by him.

Our defence is solid right now, and our left, where we used to have a lack of skill now has too much. I'd like to see Insua get more game time and El Zhar also just needs more time on the ball. I think we should send him on loan for a season or two, cos he has potential.

I refuse to let it go. All we need is a solid run now and one loss for Man U, then we are good to go. Remember, they also still have to play Arsenhole.

@D, I don't know which match you were watching, but the one on my TV had us all in that a**, like Elton John wrestling Boy George. You were lucky Fabianski saved you as many times as he did.

I was watching the game in which you just about scraped a point with a last minute goal gifted to you by our generous defence ;)

As people always say to us, there's no point having possession and lots of shots if you don't score goals. If we'd had our first choice back 5, not to mention our first choice strikers, it would have been bye-bye Scouse title dreams. As it is you've still got a slim chance.

We've got to play Man U 3 times in the coming weeks. I wouldn't mind a loss in the league if we can knock them out of the Champions League.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
gotdammit!! what a game... Arshavin is a boss

he sure is. i'd like to see a list of players that have scored 4 goals at anfield.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Arshavin is the first player to score four league goals in a single league match at Anfield since Dennis Westcott for Wolves in 1946

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Arshavin is the first player to score four league goals in a single league match at Anfield since Dennis Westcott for Wolves in 1946

And possibly the ugliest to play at Anfield.