Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

lesothos prime minister nearly a**asinated

yung samaritan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • without chaos nothin evolves
    • View Profile
Im usually woken up by my alarm clock bt today it was automtic rifles and  hundreds of bullets.apparently an a**asination didnt work out bt instead turned into a gun fight Check out www.afrol.com/articles/33021

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Near a**a**ination plot foiled in Lesotho

afrol News, 22 April - A plot believed to have been targeted at Lesotho's Prime Minister Pakalitha Mosisili was foiled in the early hours today, when an armed group launched an attack at the state house gates.

The search for the men, mostly believed to be foreign hired mercenaries, is still going on, while two have been shot dead and another was arrested following a gun battle in Khubetsoana in the eastern outskirts of the capital, Maseru.

According to eye-witnesses, the group, which was travelling in a hijacked minibus and a bakkie was spotted driving on the main north route by security forces, but many managed to escape.

Apart from the Prime Minister's residence, the military base and the police headquarters in Maseru have also been reported attacked by the same group.

While government officials are still tight-lipped about the incidence, sources have revealed that at least one of the victims and the man arrested carried Mozambican travel documents.

By late morning, searches had intensified along the South African border in the Caledon river where the rest of the group are believed to be hiding. A joint South African police and Lesotho army and other security forces continues.

By staff writer

© afrol News

http://www.afrol.com/articles/33021

hmmm... I'm just glad no bystanders were injured. Maybe I should call home and find out more.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Hao e ka ba ba motsekang Mosisili?
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
why am i not surprised, hmmmm. lets see, maybe its because thats how coups are executed back home, cats murk each other then disappear into the woodwork...but hiring foreign mercenaries ? damn, now they really advanced...yeah, glad no civilians have been gunned down in these "patriot games"

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
ke masepa feela..
ha o ts'aba o ts'abe lipoltiki tsa tlala..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

yung samaritan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
whoeva hired those cats should disappear as fast as he can cz once they get him hes history. bt those mecenaries if they really were, pulled a careless operation, i hear ths crackers tried to smash down th state house gate with a ride. check ltv if u got cable   

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
This is really f***ed up.

Strange thing is that two of my boys have been missing since this morning,after leaving Khubetsoana, and one of them happens to be family friends with the Prime. They were supposed to be here already so we could go out after they went to vote, but no one knows where they are and both their SA and Lesotho numbers are off.

Do you guys know if there has been any injured civilians or anything?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:03:03 PM by Lord Pyro »

yung samaritan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
no civilians were hurt, far as th report says th only casualties were the mecenaries, mayb they jst decided to go into sm hide oup smwhere, th whrabouts of pm were nt disclosed yestaday so they  probably jst hidin. now i hear they tryin start a curfew

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
tht was the most stupid plan ive ever heard of trying to take out some one in gov....ish...how did they expect to get in...you seen the security of tht place....

anyways...they had it coming.....thats politics

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
lets be honest, if they wanted to murk duke, they couldv...EASILy...niccas back home arent exactly protected by the secret service, you can get at them niccas at they cribs...look what they did to that other MP, Selala a coupla years back, i remember my moms and i were in the pad, watching some tele, when all of the sudden we heard gun shots...the next morning we were told they gunned down the cat outside his house when he tried opening the gate...

all im saying is, its bad enough you want to a**a**inate the prime minister, but if you do, c'mon, have the balls to make a professional job of it, and all this mess about cats being mercenaries, fcuk that, mercenaries dont do sloppy, they are recruited on the bacis of a flawless resume...i smell a local rat here....and i fear for the nigga when they do find out who it is...cats back home have no mercy dun...its going to get messy..

yung samaritan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
lets be honest, if they wanted to murk duke, they couldv...EASILy...niccas back home arent exactly protected by the secret service, you can get at them niccas at they cribs...look what they did to that other MP, Selala a coupla years back, i remember my moms and i were in the pad, watching some tele, when all of the sudden we heard gun shots...the next morning we were told they gunned down the cat outside his house when he tried opening the gate...

all im saying is, its bad enough you want to a**a**inate the prime minister, but if you do, c'mon, have the balls to make a professional job of it, and all this mess about cats being mercenaries, fcuk that, mercenaries dont do sloppy, they are recruited on the bacis of a flawless resume...i smell a local rat here....and i fear for the nigga when they do find out who it is...cats back home have no mercy dun...its going to get messy..
thats y i said if they were really mecenaries, i thnk they hired lay men to do a kill. and yes its probably bn pulled togethr by nationals, one lousy a** job. well unless its deeper than they makin it look 

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
SA men held for PM killing bid
23/04/2009 19:09  - (SA)

Johannesburg - Police have arrested eight men, including two South Africans, allegedly involved in an a**a**ination attempt on Lesotho Prime Minister Pakalitha Mosisili, national police said on Thursday

Director Sally de Beer said seven men were arrested in South Africa, but could not give the exact location as it would jeopardise investigations.

"Two South Africans were arrested yesterday (Wednesday) morning, four Mozambicans yesterday evening, and another whose nationality is unknown early on Thursday," she said.

"They are in custody at an undisclosed location."

Lesotho police spokesperson Inspector David Mphana said the eighth man, a 45-year-old Mozambican, was arrested in Lesotho shortly after a shooting incident at Mosisili's home in the capital Maseru.

He was arrested during a shoot-out between police and 16 men involved in the a**a**ination attempt.

The men, alleged mercenaries according to the SABC, fled in a stolen taxi after the a**a**ination attempt. The police gave chase and a shoot-out ensued.

"Four men were shot dead and the one was arrested."

Police are still searching for four others who are still on the run.

On Wednesday President Kgalema Motlanthe, who is chair of the Southern African Development Community (SADC), condemned the incident, saying such acts had no place in the region.

- SAPA

http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_2506201,00.html

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
At about 0300hrs this morning our guard reports that one armoured vehicle and one land rover full of armed soldiers arrived at the gates of the PM’s residence together with some soldiers on foot. It seems that the PM’s contingent refused to open the gates, so the armoured vehicle hit the gates forcing them open. The soldiers inside responded to by opening fire and dispersing into the grounds followed by an exchange of intense gunfire of at least 50-60 shots. Within 10 minutes the 2 vehicles left leaving the gates open, with the floodlights off and the residence apparently unattended. One of our teams that responded to the shooting was able to follow the two military vehicles out as far as the Lithabaneng traffic lights where the vehicles turned left towards Makoanyane barracks. The PM’s gates remained open for about ten minutes – say 0320hrs – until they were closed by an armed man in plainclothes. At about 0330hrs a military police Toyota Corolla and an unmarked Govt. Mercedes Benz arrived and entered the PM’s premises.

We understand that shots were also heard at Makoanyane barracks starting soon after 0300hrs and continueing at intervals until after 0400hrs but we have not been able to obtain any further information on that issue.

At about 0445hrs a Hi-Ace taxi A4928 coming from the direction of Ha Tikoe to Thetsane Industrial area with one of our guards on board  was stopped by a group of at least - in our guard’s estimate - 20 ‘soldiers’ in an army land rover not far from the turning to Maseru Private Hospital. The driver and pa**engers were forced out of the bus at gunpoint and all were robbed of cash and cell phones. A group of ‘soldiers’ drove away in the Hi-Ace (a 16 seater) leaving about half the ‘soldiers’ behind. A few minutes later the stolen taxi returned to collect the remaining ‘soldiers’. Shortly afterwards, at about 0455hrs, there was some intense gunfire, perhaps 20 or so shots, close to Maseru Private Hospital. Again, just after 0500hrs, the same taxi was seen traveling in the direction of Maseru city full of ‘soldiers’

At about 0530 hours there was further intense gunfire in the Khubetsoane area on Main North. It stopped for a short period and then started again but this time sounded as if it the firing was coming from a vehicle on the move. At about 0550hrs the LDF helicopter could be heard and shortly afterwards, around 0600hrs, the firing stopped only to start again about 0630hrs, and then died away. 

Road blocks had been set up on the North One road near the abattoir and near the Agric College/Air Wing bypa**.  We were informed by a senior Govt Minister that two uniformed men had been shot dead and one uniformed individual captured in a joint military/police operation near the abattoir the arrested man is not a Mosotho. The search continues for the other “soldiers’

Shortly after 1000hrs it was reported on the radio that a third person has been shot dead in the same area, wearing a mix of Lesotho/South African military uniform, and that he could be from Central Africa. We cannot verify this.
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Hao e ka ba ba motsekang Mosisili?

Sebata!nna ke morolong...legadimana_ntweng le le fa!dope signature bra ;D

Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!