Africasgateway.com

f*** April!?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Sorry if i deleted your post in this thread, i just wanted to be harsh on the thread itself as its a real personal issue which i think one needs to be encouraged and not made fun of or for that matter toyed around with.

Anyway, Peewee, im sure you can see the most important concept here(God). Stay up, and pray fam, it will come right.

mad speaks....

@ rebbi- so you decided to delete my post i can see, im not going to ask you, i mean its your job to delete post right? for those who didnt get the chance to see the post that rebbi deleted, it was a innocent and divine word "AMEN", that was the only word in my post

well i never knew that the word amen is an insult, so if indeed amen is regarded as an insult nowadays, i sioncerly apologize to the whole agian society for typing such a word, it wasnt my intention, il try to be concientious next time i post a reply, im not an enemy to ag, im a friend, just like all of you people, if u want to continue insulting and qouting everything that i say then its your choice, its your prerogative to say what you want, its democracy man

@ dj p- im sorry about what hapened to you and your family man, we all go through some rough time in life, this seems to have happened very fast, it must have got your life sophisticated. stay strong!!!
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
my bad for that one, click and it was gone. lol.
SORRY boet.
was rather looking for the other one

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Thank u peeps. really appreciate the support

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
my bad for that one, click and it was gone. lol.
SORRY boet.
was rather looking for the other one

@ dj p- it was my pleasure to ofer my support man

@ rebbi- u will make it on Saturday night live
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 07:10:00 AM by The ProtoTyped Rebbi »
Hood.