DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
I know people say life's a bitch but damn

did anyone have a f***ed up april like i did? man i think life is really f***ing me over and im so glad to see this month go!

here is how bad it went

week 1 - My aunt dies

week 2 - My friend's brother dies - so another funeral

week 3. I broke up with a girl after 3 years and was convinced im gonna marry her

week 4: (this is the killer blow) got involved in ahit and run and my renault megane is written off - and bitch nigga who hit me ran off while we spun and went into a streetlight were saved by a f***ing sand pile (otherwise i swear i would be dead) &&&&&&&&&& MY DAD lost his job on the same day-

MAN HOW f***ED UP IS THIS MONTH... i feel like death is chasing my a** at the same time... :-\

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
f***!!!! :-[

my condolences sun, and i thought i was in a rut... :-\

stay UP PeeWee, through all that isht ma nigg...

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Nah homeboy, your blessings are still to come, keep ya head up, everything will come together, don't forget, God will never put you in a situation you will not be able to handle, so keep your head up and keep praying and trust me you will be happy soon.

my condolences to you and your friend.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
damn... like they all said... stay up homie... the light is always at the end of the tunnel
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
My condolences to your family DJ PeeWee...and I'm sorry about the stuff that's been happening to you and your family....

if you black.....try to consult your ancestors....I know sum of ya'll don't believe in this stuff....but on the serious...a lot of things can go extremely wrong....if there's something wrong emsamu
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 11:36:21 AM by Superb »
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Stay strong P, to think April is my birth month!

LoL@Rebbi's reply to mad
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile
Stay strong Pee..........What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger, suck up all the energy you need and rise up from the place you are in......
Freedom is only a state of mind....

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@dj p- dude you been through a f***ing lot nhe...but shit happens man, im sure now you know that better than i does
this will pa**, infact it has already went by man, youz a man homes, stand up!!!!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 03:19:31 PM by The ProtoTyped Rebbi »
Hood.

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Co-sign with all the above (exept the obivious...........)

I say consult God and pray as if those were your last words on earth and don't forget to thank Him for you are still alive and did witness the power of His strenght through your accident  survival.He just wants you to have more faith in Him.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear about this homes. Keep your head up . God will show the way.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Co-sign with all the above (exept the obivious...........)

I say consult God and pray as if those were your last words on earth and don't forget to thank Him for you are still alive and did witness the power of His strenght through your accident  survival.He just wants you to have more faith in Him.

an undercover hater will bring you hate from another

*patiently waits for a hater to qoute this post, starts preparing what his gonna post next, a fly gets into his tea, he terminates ASAP*
Hood.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
Psalm 23

***my friend...trust in GOD***

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Sorry if i deleted your post in this thread, i just wanted to be harsh on the thread itself as its a real personal issue which i think one needs to be encouraged and not made fun of or for that matter toyed around with.

Anyway, Peewee, im sure you can see the most important concept here(God). Stay up, and pray fam, it will come right.