Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

LETTA MBULI BEAT

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
what it is...

I mde this beat a coupla weeks ago... for my reason heads... got letta on the sample ;)... i think its nice, but whats my opinion without the opinions of AG masters.. lemme knw wht ya'll thunk...

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
3 downloads so far but no comments yet *impatiently taps fingers on desk*

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Nice work man, for a first this is good, keep on. With the sample, just try to make it not to chopy, hide the fact that its choped up, but with time you will get it, and the drumin, play around with it, reason is very powerful in the line of drums. as for using recycle, its going to need you to get used to, but you soon will.
Nice beat, get someone to lace on it and it will come out good.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Nice work man, for a first this is good, keep on. With the sample, just try to make it not to chopy, hide the fact that its choped up, but with time you will get it, and the drumin, play around with it, reason is very powerful in the line of drums. as for using recycle, its going to need you to get used to, but you soon will.

good looking out mayn.. il hv to sit down and try to chop tht sample nicer.. but u still a good look... thanx for the feedback.. for some reason 80% of the toolbars r greyed out(not available) on my recycle.. i think its ver 2.12... dnt knw, maybe i need to activate them?? as a result i cant do any cleaning of the samples there...

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

good looking out mayn.. il hv to sit down and try to chop tht sample nicer.. but u still a good look... thanx for the feedback.. for some reason 80% of the toolbars r greyed out(not available) on my recycle.. i think its ver 2.12... dnt knw, maybe i need to activate them?? as a result i cant do any cleaning of the samples there...

there is a toggle button to activate those functions. its next to the stop button, its called preview toggle
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:15:01 PM by Sir blacK »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

there is a toggle button to activate those functions. its next to the stop button, its called preview toggle
yeah thats very true, the one on my blog is a full version.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

no dou b sir.. u ain t left ur comment on the beat thou...

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

no dou b sir.. u ain t left ur comment on the beat thou...

i liked the beat...  id like to hear the original song though... (not that it has anything to do with ur beat)

i agree with rebbi on the choppin though... but all and all i think its dope... add a ba** line and ur good to go

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
lol.. y is every1 tellin me to add a baseline?!?!?!?!?!? i think its dope the way it is... dnt wanna ruin it with a baseline.. but ill play around with it...

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
lol.. y is every1 tellin me to add a baseline?!?!?!?!?!? i think its dope the way it is... dnt wanna ruin it with a baseline.. but ill play around with it...

cos baselines bring something to ur beat... i admittedly i do struggle to add good baselines myself... but once u master it its makes your compositions richer...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
if sir black likes it, then why shouldnt i?
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
is this lack of confidence i see?

Anyway, yeah, with good ba**lines you should be rocking

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
is this lack of confidence i see?

Anyway, yeah, with good ba**lines you should be rocking

did you have to ask that question? i bet you wont come up with something logical enough
Hood.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
lol.. il look into tht baseline then.. but yho, i think il need serious practice... ba**lines aint no jokes... mostly with me it aint even the melody, kauz it js comes to me.. my main issue is just makin the damn think sound right...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
lol.. il look into tht baseline then.. but yho, i think il need serious practice... ba**lines aint no jokes... mostly with me it aint even the melody, kauz it js comes to me.. my main issue is just makin the damn think sound right...

e mistra waylander, post me 5 of your beats, il compensate you, your shit is meat man, i like it
Hood.