Valkyrie movie

GudEar · 21 · 8216

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
I'm watching this 2nite, those who have watched it already.....tell us a little bit more about it....I like when I'm given tips about the movie....

Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
FAIL.

Welcome to 1997.
Beating bitches since 1982.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
You are late, it has already been reviewed. Check the Tom Cruise Thread

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
You are late, it has already been reviewed. Check the Tom Cruise Thread

was that a review?

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the movie is in a nutshell a chronicle of what id lke to call one of history's biggest ALMOSTS!

by that i mean; its a depiction of something that most of us grew up no knowing let alone learning in history cla** back in high school, i for one had no knowledge of any existence of such an attempt on Hitler's life (or the elaborate coup), more so, so close to the end of the war and the much recognized and celebrated victory of the "allied forces"

and how come we dont know about it? well "almost doesnt count" (c) aaliyah

in my opinion it is very much worth a check...

very direct, its objectives emerge immediately upon entry into the film, it doesn't dilly dally into anything else, its very clear on what its about. the acting, superb! even if you might complain here and there about some of the German depictions being rather skewed with the American accent, it was all explained in the beginning, when Cruise who starts first speaking German, switches in the middle of his diary narration...

i liked it... 8)

i think an important question we should be asking from this is: what if they would have succeeded?

what would that have meant for the "allied forces", what would that have meant for the "cold war"

just a thought :-\

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
the movie is in a nutshell a chronicle of what id lke to call one of history's biggest ALMOSTS!

by that i mean; its a depiction of something that most of us grew up no knowing let alone learning in history cla** back in high school, i for one had no knowledge of any existence of such an attempt on Hitler's life (or the elaborate coup), more so, so close to the end of the war and the much recognized and celebrated victory of the "allied forces"

and how come we dont know about it? well "almost doesnt count" (c) aaliyah brandy

in my opinion it is very much worth a check...

very direct, its objectives emerge immediately upon entry into the film, it doesn't dilly dally into anything else, its very clear on what its about. the acting, superb! even if you might complain here and there about some of the German depictions being rather skewed with the American accent, it was all explained in the beginning, when Cruise who starts first speaking German, switches in the middle of his diary narration...

i liked it... 8)

i think an important question we should be asking from this is: what if they would have succeeded?

what would that have meant for the "allied forces", what would that have meant for the "cold war"

just a thought :-\
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Has anyone read the book                  (by Stephen King)  or  checked the Movie "APT PUPIL" Very Chillin Gadamn it.  I just remember this cause today The German authorities have caught one of Hitler's Henchman/SS,Hes 89 years old and he will be deported back to Germany to face Trial.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I do not know this novel by Stephen King and I'm a huge fan, have read almost everything by him released in the 90's. Will most certainly check this out.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I do not know this novel by Stephen King and I'm a huge fan, have read almost everything by him released in the 90's. Will most certainly check this out.

Then im his no.1 fan You you are in the top 100 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Heres the book

Now heres the movie.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Cute! but aint no body loves Stephen King like i do.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Ok man! you win!!! Dont forget to check out the book though its one his cla**ics.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Ok man! you win!!! Dont forget to check out the book though its one his cla**ics.

wait a minute!, HOL IT RIGHT THERE, i dont think she heard you NewJack...

cute! is hardly the sentiment id attribute to that book..it is one of his most menacing and close to home renditions of life i have read from him since he wrote gunslinger...after i read the book, i had to watch the flick, just to see how they would have their take on the storyline...

Apt pupil discussed hidden emotions, secrets that defined the man but were kept hidden so well from the rest of his nieghbours and fellow man that he forgot them himself...

and the boy, the fired up protagonist whose curiosity with taboo saw him dancing with the devil...

..be careful of what you wish for, thats what the book meant to me... ::)

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I was sayin cute @the fact that new jack seemed to think hes stephen King's no.1 fan not @the book ai ai. Im gona read the book, i do nt wana watch the movie though cause im sure it doesnt do much justice to the book.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
pardon me love... ;)

yes indeed, the book is a MUST read, the motion picture amazingly enough didnt stray that far away from it though...so give that a bash too when u can  ;)