Oh Noo! BENNI

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I'm still hoping khanyeza gets injured so sandile ndlovu gets a call up

yHO Remy that nigga Khenyeza is withdrawn from the team...guess your hate can make changes.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I'm still hoping khanyeza gets injured so sandile ndlovu gets a call up

yHO Remy that nigga Khenyeza is withdrawn from the team...guess your hate can make changes.

:D :D And he probly looking side ways cause Muhshin is the new coach at Ajax Lmao
M Turn

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I dont care if a striker scored a hundred thousand trillion goals. If you aint got no Discipline YOU AINT SHIT. This is not the first time,2nd nor third time this boy has gone AWOL and not reporting to the team on time he did that numerous times at his former team Chiefs.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Aga benni ke sebono, home is where the heart is, he should put the love for his motherland first, where are the days of shibobo? Nxa idiot

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I see suprise moriri f***ed his knee up, maybe that cat from golden arrows can get his due now

That not good enough for ya?

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
The final 23 men squad been named..
Brian Baloyi,Mdledle and Mphela did make the final cut..
MORRIS BEEN LEFT OUT.though he been playin week in week out in the Spanish La Liga ,only missed one game due to injury.The game is cold.,dude only arrived Tuesday ,all the way from Spain only to find out 2 days later that he won't be needed.
Others who got the boot are..Josephs,Tom,Nkosi,modubi and Mbuyane.
But ama still support the fellas
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
MORRIS BEEN LEFT OUT.though he been playin week in week out in the Spanish La Liga ,only missed one game due to injury.The game is cold.,dude only arrived Tuesday ,all the way from Spain only to find out 2 days later that he won't be needed.

Good riddens.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

I f***ing hate this guy

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Nah Nasief Morris was kicked out of the team he came in late Ha ha ha ha ha Im starting to like Santana.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Props for enforcing discipline (Khanyeza, Benni & Morris kicked out on this basis). However, we will need Morris. Mokoena with Gould/Booth / Khumalo just wont work. If Thwala was there, it would be better.

How did Mphela make it? How come Siyabonga Nkosi was left out? i dont understand.

Goalkeepr - i'd rather bring Vobk back than Spiderman. I like his field antics but this is no party man.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Props for enforcing discipline (Khanyeza, Benni & Morris kicked out on this basis). However, we will need Morris. Mokoena with Gould/Booth / Khumalo just wont work. If Thwala was there, it would be better.

How did Mphela make it? How come Siyabonga Nkosi was left out? i dont understand.

Goalkeepr - i'd rather bring Vobk back than Spiderman. I like his field antics but this is no party man.

no this f***er is gone (thank goodness)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Well we got it in yesterday but were still not putting teams away when were supposed to

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Oh Jesu! Thank you for answering my prayers and thank the one who had the balls to exclude him with his stadium-size head..
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Well we got it in yesterday but were still not putting teams away when were supposed to

TRUE !!!  Was @ the Stadium, the mood was nice, but was disappointed that it wasn't a full house. Mathew Booth was solid @ the back, man of the match for me, Steve was incredible in the middle, Parker ran rings around the polish defense @ times. Terror was disappointing, although he got the goal. Too much ball watching. Mashego should have been introduced earlier. If we can keep playing like that we can only improve from there. Well done to the boys !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

TRUE !!!  Was @ the Stadium, the mood was nice, but was disappointed that it wasn't a full house. Mathew Booth was solid @ the back, man of the match for me, Steve was incredible in the middle, Parker ran rings around the polish defense @ times. Terror was disappointing, although he got the goal. Too much ball watching. Mashego should have been introduced earlier. If we can keep playing like that we can only improve from there. Well done to the boys !!!

they also need to cut that bullshit with defending too deep, they gave too much space in the second half I think, they need to drill that shit out of their system