superhero movies

Mad · 1 · 2066

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i just overheard my two neighbours talking about spiderman 3, appeeantly they just watched it and they were quit amazed by spidermans moves, bear in mind that im talking about grown a** men here, dudes age close to 50, wtf?? smdh

how can u watch shyt like that when u 5 years away from dying of old age??? i mean dudes like that i supposed to watch adult flicks not hulk or spiderman n shit, thats so thirteen years old man, im 21 and im done watching that crap, im f***ing with horror and action, some adventure and romance of course, no fantsy shyt or sci fi, that shit bores the f*** out of me

just imagine seeing a f***ing 40 year old watching superman with his 10 year old niece and show too much enthusiasm more than the kid, wtf is wrong with you?????

id smack my popps with a tablke spoon in the head if i would caught him watching fantastic four or anything pg for that matter

we adults should be f***ing with action, the bourne series, shootem up etc

i dont give a f*** if u dont see a point for this thread, you motherf***ers better stop watching these f***ing comic movies and these 5 year old superhero movies, even my 12 year old sis thinks that spiderman is laid out, what the f***
Hood.