Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

POETRY FESTIVAL

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
if youre in and around and you are a lover. infact even if you arent. it was the spier poetry festival and now theyre rebranding and repositioning under the name badilisha poetry xchange. im made to believe theres more on facebook and youtube. and the site (oops. haha)

a celebration of thought, of feeling, of words in sight and sound.

and from our neck of the woods here, emile yx and myself.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 07:23:06 PM by BHLAKHROZE »
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
awww. i wuv you though :)

it will be on youtube...if that helps...uhm...
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
awww. i wuv you though :)

:(    *Wipes tears off face. *

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
When?? Stellenboch I gather (so so far, hope it'll be worth it) Please give me the details.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
When?? Stellenboch I gather (so so far, hope it'll be worth it) Please give me the details.

nci nci nci

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Is that your answer?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

The Badilisha! Poetry X-Change is a project that celebrates the word through the concept of ‘badilisha’, a Kiswahili expression denoting change, exchange and transformation. Badilisha! Poetry X-Change is curated by acclaimed poets Malika Ndlovu and Lorelle Viegi.

The upcoming festival is a highlight on the Badilisha! Poetry X-Change Calendar and presents a feast of poetry from 22nd–25th May 2009.

Evening performances take place on the 22nd and 23rd May at the Slave Church, 40 Long Street, and New Space Theatre 2, 44 Long Street. A lunchtime event takes place at Guga S’thebe on the 23rd May and a celebration of Africa Day is on the 25th May at the E. Sacks Futeran Building, 16 Harrington St.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

"NIGHT SHIFTY???" shiiift and driiiift from the mindset of defeat,for your shift has come in the night, NIGHT NIGHT have no fright and dont fight the urge to call and just say hie...High...at the top of the clock...untill the mornin...feel free between twelve and five....FREE....FREEEDOM...are you free or are you DOM? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 09:24:42 AM by Blizzard »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

"NIGHT SHIFTY???" shiiift and driiiift from the mindset of defeat,for your shift has come in the night, NIGHT NIGHT have no fright and dont fight the urge to call and just say hie...High...at the top of the clock...untill the mornin...feel free between twelve and five....FREE....FREEEDOM...are you free or are you DOM? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WATER! WATER! Can I please have some water?    :D  ;D   :D ;D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 09:31:21 AM by Athena »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

LMAO

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

...actually, it doesn't help much, nothing beats being there in person.... :(

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

nci nci nci
aaah nw i understand why you gave me such a responce. The thing is that the poster blackrose put up didnt show on my pc @work when i was viewing this thread, hence my question. Funny enough it shows nw that im viewing this thread on my phone. What i cannot believe is that you would actually think that ndingayibuza ibusi ibhaliwe, ndiyibona futhi!!! YOU SUCK! NXA utsho ngamehlo amakhulu ingathi atyhalwa ngamanye, le nto le!!!!