Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cape Town

Capt Schti · 103 · 28368

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
*If it were up to them every show would cost R10, like some primary school social.
*The clique thing, most complain about it, I stayed there for two years I was too busy partying with people from outside Cape Town and outside the country to notice, which worked our great- I wasn't restricted to R10 or free events.     
*No one born raised and working in Cape Town can afford to buy their dream home in Cape Town.
*There is not a single influential black person who is one, under 30, and two not a politician.   
*Compared to Jozi salaries, the slave trade is still alive.   
*Durban gave us that Durban house, even Pretoria gave us mogwanti, what has Cape Town done for the youth of South Africa?
*The blacks and the coloureds have no respect for each other.   
*From the nightlife to the dopest houses, Cape Town is virtually foreign owned.   

All in all, why should we take Cape Town seriously?         

Spaza. Ben Sharpa. KONFAB. Beatbangaz. Ready D. POC. Mr Fat. Devious.

When you say that all the nightlife is 'foreign owned', that is not strictly true. Maybe not black-owned, but there's lots of South Africans who own entertainment venues.

Very few people who grew up in London can afford their dream houses either. What's your point? Cape Town (like London, Paris, Amsterdam, New York etc) has a lot of internationally-desirable property. Does that mean we should all go and commit suicide? How many people in J-Sect can afford their 'dream house'? Are you living in your dream house?

Not saying that Cape Town doesn't have issues, but there's some generalisations in your list that aren't strictly true.

dude has a point D. this place doesnt have much opportunities for black people in general. when you do find those opportunities, they can only get you so far financially. this applies to so many things here. entertainment, career, business, etc.

Spaza. Ben Sharpa. KONFAB. Beatbangaz. Ready D. POC. Mr Fat. Devious.

besides Ready D, how far have the others gone financially?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
which is why im really moving to Jozi now.

Nigga stay in your place...Baldi told this you already.

nigga ima be there whether the money is good or not, the bishes are easier there.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
funny in durbs some say the same thing bout indians.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
I still dont understand why young black educated mother skunks still
make statement like this.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof

nigga ima be there whether the money is good or not, the bishes are easier there.

So RR is that the only reason why u wanna move up...??? coz of the bishes.....hahaha
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
According to Gini- Coeffients of inequality, South Africa is the most unequal society in the world and Cape Town is the most unequal city in the world, go figure!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

So RR is that the only reason why u wanna move up...??? coz of the bishes.....hahaha

why not?

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
jozi bishes aint much to move about.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Nigga stay in your place...Baldi told you this already.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Careerwise...for Blacks..totaly sucks here. I have a friend who works for Foschini and a friend who works for Woolworths...they all say the same thing there's not growth.....Black ppl are hardly promoted to Managers.

I mean me and my other couple of friends, we studied in Durban and most of them moved up to Jozi and PTA, while mina and few others came down here. Guys up in Jozi & in PTA made a huge progress careerwise. A close friend of mine is working for Microsoft..in Jozi as project manager....!!!

So to conclude.

CTN is a nice place, there's some nice things around here, lots of places to go to,  nice bishes (I'm puzzled why RR is moving up to Jozi), but careerwise...I'm definitely not impressed
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 12:20:58 PM by Superb »
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
jozi bishes aint much to move about.

Na just up and down and up....  aha aha aha...

Oh, hello deadline!   
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Careerwise...for Blacks..totaly sucks here. I have a friend who works for Foschini and a friend who works for Woolworths...they all say the same thing there's not growth.....Black ppl are hardly promoted to Managers.

I mean me and my other couple of friends, we studied in Durban and most of them moved up to Jozi and PTA, while mina and few others came down here. Guys up in Jozi & in PTA made a huge progress careerwise. A close friend of mine is working for Microsoft..in Jozi as project manager....!!!

So to conclude.

CTN is a nice place, there's some nice things around here, lots of places to go to,  nice bishes (I'm puzzled why RR is moving up to Jozi), but careerwise...I'm definitely not impressed

Too many a**-kissing uneducated coloured folk... (no Julius Malema)

As a student I worked in a curio store at The Waterfront. The manager was a coloured lady who didn't even have matric. The a**istant manager was her brother's wife who also didn't have matric. There was a black lady who had a teaching degree/diploma who had been working there for 7 years and she was never made permanent, god knows why.
I left because I got into a fight with the manager because "I wasn't authorised to put paper into the printer" that was the managers job....

I hate Cape Town.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I wasn't authorised to put paper into the printer" that was the managers job....

a job is a job. and it was hers

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Funny.. I was discussing this last week with a friend... I been planning on moving back to Cape Town for the past 5 years... but honestly ... if you're young and black... its definitely a step backwards... People in the hood in CT have lost hope altogether... unless you went to a white school and maybe varsity.. you might get an entry level job... at best..

People are always saying how CT is the hub of African hip-hop. But honestly..from the show attendances Ive seen in the past few months in CT... thats highly debatable.. and even when you have hip-hop events in CT.. the actual headz dont come thru...

I have a serious love/hate relationship with Cape Town...

Im going to go out on a limb and say, personally.. the only thing Cape Town is good for is for those 'coloured' girls with the big frizzy hair and the big titties.. real talk..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Im going to go out on a limb and say, personally.. the only thing Cape Town is good for is for those 'coloured' girls with the big frizzy hair and the big titties.. real talk..

truth! lol