Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cape Town

Capt Schti · 103 · 28348

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Im going to go out on a limb and say, personally.. the only thing Cape Town is good for is for those 'coloured' girls with the big frizzy hair and the big titties.. real talk..

truth! lol

Why would you wanna leave that behind?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
nice bishes (I'm puzzled why RR is moving up to Jozi),

nigga you think i dont know that? i said i want easy bishes where i dont have to be puting on some tight game to get laid. in jozi i'd get myself fake BAPE or anything colourful then im good to go. these CT bishes are too much effort, I dont think i have to mention Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist somewhere in there as part of my macking talk.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Im going to go out on a limb and say, personally.. the only thing Cape Town is good for is for those 'coloured' girls with the big frizzy hair and the big titties.. real talk..

truth! lol

cause you have to be a rapper to get them.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

truth! lol

Than I suggest you put that pen to paper...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
have any of you been into the ghetto's of bisho lately? that place is a flippin mess despite of its high publicity, its a total mess, ive laways wondered about the kind of place bisho until i went there last month with friends, i was so shocked

there people living there have no life man, from illeterates to graduates, its all the same...some dude claimed to have a honours degree in psychology but he was still jobless and only getting temporary job that only paid him less than 2 grands a month, the settlements are poor, the streets are a mess and the services are operating at 5 percent

im really questioning the humanity of the bisho mayor together with his surbodinates, bisho is f***ing big city and one expect to find a world cla** type of enviroment in places like bishpo, thats a total mess, its a f***ing disgrace man

only white people are living a goodlife in bisho, dont get me wrong fellas but i really think theres something wrong with black people
Hood.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
have any of you been into the ghetto's of bisho lately? that place is a flippin mess despite of its high publicity, its a total mess, ive laways wondered about the kind of place bisho until i went there last month with friends, i was so shocked

there people living there have no life man, from illeterates to graduates, its all the same...some dude claimed to have a honours degree in psychology but he was still jobless and only getting temporary job that only paid him less than 2 grands a month, the settlements are poor, the streets are a mess and the services are operating at 5 percent

im really questioning the humanity of the bisho mayor together with his surbodinates, bisho is f***ing big city and one expect to find a world cla** type of enviroment in places like bishpo, thats a total mess, its a f***ing disgrace man

only white people are living a goodlife in bisho, dont get me wrong fellas but i really think theres something wrong with black people

We talking Cape Town nigga.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor

truth! lol

*pats self on back for being a rapper*

Actually .. I lie.. they got some pretty good weed in Cape Town too..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Cape Town is a small city. Of course there are going to be less opportunities than in Joburg. That's just stating the absolute obvious. Happens the same all over the world.

I'm not disagreeing that there are race issues in the Western Cape. A lot of my black friends have complained about gla** ceilings and racism. However, I also know quite a few successful (rich) black people down here too (lawyers, media peeps, corporate peeps, advertising people etc) so I know being successful and black is not impossible. Quite a few of them live in 'dream homes' too for whatever that is worth.

Capt. Schti. - Spaza is a movement. As is Hip Hop, which has its roots in Cape Town. The people I mentioned are more than just individuals, they are the part of the foundation of hip hop in SA. Pioneer Unit is based in Cape Town and we're making money.

Don't be so negative man :)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

im talking bisho nigger
Hood.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

im talking bisho nigger

Why are you talking about Bisho in a thread about Cape Town?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

im talking bisho nigger

such a country bumpkin
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 02:14:54 PM by Remy »

That not good enough for ya?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Capt. Schti. - Spaza is a movement. As is Hip Hop, which has its roots in Cape Town. The people I mentioned are more than just individuals, they are the part of the foundation of hip hop in SA. Pioneer Unit is based in Cape Town and we're making money.

Don't be so negative man :)

cue up that "i make money i go down" track

aint that the most useless track ever.?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

truth! lol

Than I suggest you put that pen to paper...

the problem is that i can write but i cant rap.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Do poets get same "privileges" as rappers?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
man cape town gots it on lock down...youll just chillin with the wrong folk and been listening to the wrong words off others mouths....plus alota rappers out here been sending them tracks to labels in the cape but its like they saynagg(selfish)...aint helping people down here and we dont stand together as a people cause we not inspired too...the coloured peeps aint seen at all not even by our own people..labels down here aint looking at folks from places like hanover park...elsies river...ocean view...f***in ill mother f***ers but no platform or they even shut down before they could display their talent...judged by area name....their aint even really coloured f***in rappers makin it in cape town and f*** what the people say ...there aint...but its cool tho cause we dont give a f***...we make shit happen..."we drive cars while we mixit...facebook and f***in ag the ish"...why dont the cpt labels get at me and ill give you a menu of rappers!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!