Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

10111 - Mo Molemi

illmas · 36 · 16692

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Mayne... wat a song!!! havent heard anything thought provoking since Dead Prez.... i hear this track has been banned from SA radio. i have track on repeat word to tha PO PO.

anybody else feelin dis?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
This shit is dope man...don't know if its banned tho.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
This shit is dope man...don't know if its banned tho.

Wat he says about jackie selebi and and them high profile guys, warants this banger a banning from the SABC

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
That track's the shyyit man, been hearing it a lot on Y, i actually decided i'm gonna buy the album because of it...Hows the rest of it, if anyone's heard it?

Mo's always on point though...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 10:25:11 AM by Touareg »
Real Recognise Real

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Dope track indeed. But Reason had a song on the same beat feat the singing dude from Morafe called "The Streets". Twas dope too.I guess he probably scrapped it though after Mo Molemi's started blowing up the airwaves. Shame if it's banned. I can't believe they still do that shit in SA. Very apartheid-era like.

But this is a step in the right direction. Hip-hop needs more tracks like these (what up Zubz ? LOL !!).
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I bought the album becoz of this very track... theres a couple of good tracks one from my bots cat Zeus, and Nosi. great mixtape

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
yea KEB & Zeus Nthumule o nyele (u fcuk with me, u sh!ttin) thats sum killa cut right thurr. on mr mo, i digs the pitori chic part that 1s 4 real lol
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
where's the track?

on the motswako mixtape by dj lemonka. buy it nyika we aint uploadin ;D

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
where's the track?

lol do him a fav man, perhaps hes sumwhere abroad! but who knows? maybe nextime he will be askin for that joints lyricx translationz again lol
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
where's the track?

lol do him a fav man, perhaps hes sumwhere abroad! but who knows? maybe nextime he will be askin for that joints lyricx translationz again lol

eish bro waka. i would probably get lynched if cats from around found out i uploaded it on the AG.... but you first need to have proof u r abroad. besides i think its on youtube...

AMZ CANE

• The music freak
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • dope BOI in your face
    • View Profile
    • DOPENESS-DOPENESS
aint that adoe trck its been a minute since i had something like that
the music freak aka stump em on their nuts,dd double d you know how it goes

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Dope track indeed. But Reason had a song on the same beat feat the singing dude from Morafe called "The Streets". Twas dope too.I guess he probably scrapped it though after Mo Molemi's started blowing up the airwaves.

Was the track going to be on his album...? Wats the deal with beats kanthe, dont they become exclusive to the artist who purchased them, i got word that the beat to Uthini Ngo Pro was given to an Angolan artist and then given to Pro at a later stage...!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Dope track indeed. But Reason had a song on the same beat feat the singing dude from Morafe called "The Streets". Twas dope too.I guess he probably scrapped it though after Mo Molemi's started blowing up the airwaves.

Was the track going to be on his album...? Wats the deal with beats kanthe, dont they become exclusive to the artist who purchased them, i got word that the beat to Uthini Ngo Pro was given to an Angolan artist and then given to Pro at a later stage...!

have no idea.will try to find the Reason track and upload it for ya'll.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
where's the track?

I thought Mo' had a new album? is he due to drop anytime soon or is he still on that "Quiting Hip Hop and going back to be a farmer" tip?
Real Recognise Real