Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Confederations Cup Build Up

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Maicon aint got shit on DA. You saw how Tshepo closed him down yesterday ?

Who seats on the bench MrC
M Turn

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Simphiwe Tshabala sat on the bench for most of the tournament. So ?

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
that nigga who scored that goal was possessed! did you see his facial expression before he scored. motherf***er! that was the devils work! evil motherf***er! USA replace the national anthem with Amazing Grace at the final.

what a dope game, damn! i dont even feel like we lost.

LOL @ "the nigga who scored that goal". LMAO !!!! The nigga's name is Danie Alves. He plays for Barcelona and is in my opinion the best Right Back in the world. LOL !!!!!

nigga i know you're on first name bases with all Barcelona players but just leave me alone. he's that nigga for now. that possessed evil nigga.

am i the only one who could see that nigga charging up his powers and his aura changing into flames all around his body?

Deac dont you have a clip/gif of that nigga's facial expression before he kicked the ball?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

nigga i know you're on first name bases with all Barcelona players but just leave me alone. he's that nigga for now. that possessed evil nigga.

LMAO !!!!!  ;D
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
that nigga who scored that goal was possessed! did you see his facial expression before he scored. motherf***er! that was the devils work! evil motherf***er! USA replace the national anthem with Amazing Grace at the final.

what a dope game, damn! i dont even feel like we lost.

LOL @ "the nigga who scored that goal". LMAO !!!! The nigga's name is Danie Alves. He plays for Barcelona and is in my opinion the best Right Back in the world. LOL !!!!!

am i the only one who could see that nigga charging up his powers and his aura changing into flames all around his body?

Deac dont you have a clip/gif of that nigga's facial expression before he kicked the ball?

im gonna try make one this afternoon

That not good enough for ya?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Simphiwe Tshabala sat on the bench for most of the tournament. So ?

yesterdays lineup exposed how unnecessary sibaya is to our midfield

That not good enough for ya?

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Howard - Maicon,Booth, Onyewu, Capdevilla - Kaka,Pienaar,Xavi,Donavan - robinho,David Villa.....Thats my team of the tournament so far..
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Personally I think Bafana played very well....but we still lacking
in front. I mean Mashego was suppose to play in that game
he's more of an attacker than Parker is'.....really I don't see this big
thing about Parker'. The other issue...is our captian..Mbazo Mokoena.
That dude is lacking the basics...I mean me and my boys we saw him
couple of time making silly mistakes....even on Spain's game...he cost us a penalty.
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
We need Benni McCarthy. No disputing that fact. He's the one true quality finisher SA has.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
We need Benni McCarthy. No disputing that fact. He's the one true quality finisher SA has.

And i heard that nucca in Italy working on his shape..thats good not being called up made work hard instead of resting!
M Turn

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

no we don't. yes we need a good striker,but Benni is not it. he's way past his sell by date. when was the last time he scored for Bafana ? In all the games he played under Carlos and Santana, he didn't impress @ all.

I say get a hungry youngster in there.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
@TwoTeams. You're patriotic and all but I stronly disagree with you on the Benni issue.  What are you on about? Do you not watch him play at Blackburn? He is not past any sell by date. He's way better than the current crop of strikers that SA has. Sure SA played well last night, but goals win matches and tournaments. We played 4 games at the Confed Cup and only scored in one of them. We won one game, lost two, drew one. 4 game and all we have two goals to show for it. All of this AT HOME! Any aspiring super-power would admit that those stats are not good enough. We can do much better that. South Africans tend to get satisfied before we actually achieve anything. We have improved but we are still not good enough.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@TwoTeams. You're patriotic and all but I stronly disagree with you on the Benni issue.  What are you on about? Do you not watch him play at Blackburn? He is not past any sell by date. He's way better than the current crop of strikers that SA has. Sure SA played well last night, but goals win matches and tournaments. We played 4 games at the Confed Cup and only scored in one of them. We won one game, lost two, drew one. 4 game and all we have two goals to show for it. All of this AT HOME! Any aspiring super-power would admit that those stats are not good enough. We can do much better that. South Africans tend to get satisfied before we actually achieve anything. We have improved but we are still not good enough.

Do i not watch him play @ Blackburn ? how about "do u watch him play @ BlackBurn". Dude scored 10 goals for Blackburn last season.nothing to write home about. Few penalties in there as well. So what are u saying ? I've already said and agree with a lot of people that yes, we need a clinical striker. All im saying is we need to look forward and stop relying on past glories. That's our problem here in SA.Promote youngsters.Get them in there instead of hoping McCarthy will gain back his 1998 form. He only scored two goals for us in 2008, and that's after his last goal being in 2006. So really what's spectacular about Benni right now ?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
hi Tate. why do you hate Bafana!? they are not the bestest team but they are from/represent the bestest country in the world! stop being silly. 
This arrogance & blind patriotism is EXACTLY why a lot of non SA's hate Bafana. The prosecution rests.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hi Tate. why do you hate Bafana!? they are not the bestest team but they are from/represent the bestest country in the world! stop being silly. 
This arrogance & blind patriotism is EXACTLY why a lot of non SA's hate Bafana. The prosecution rests.

So being proud of our country and calling it the best in the world is arrogance ? wow. no wonder Africa is where it is today. love your homeland @ all costs my man. And yes.more blind patriotism please. If it means the rest of Africa hates, then let them hate.