Africasgateway.com

RABOBI!!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Actually She-Ra was He-man's twin sister, who was separated at birth. They had different series, but also had some episodes where they were together.

I remember running around in my red gum boots and red underpants and beating the crap out of other kids with a stick. And my cousin would always want to be She-Ra when we played. No surprise that he turned out gay.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Actually She-Ra was He-man's twin sister, who was separated at birth. They had different series, but also had some episodes where they were together.

I remember running around in my red gum boots and red underpants and beating the crap out of other kids with a stick. And my cousin would always want to be She-Ra when we played. No surprise that he turned out gay.

lol

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Im sure some of yall switched on to Radio 2000 if you didnt understand the language of that cartoon just to get a Translation for us to understand and enjoy the programmes. If they played the cartoon and they speak Afrikaans or English on Tv,the moment u switch on radio/stereo they will translate that into Xhosa or Sotho or vice versa. He he he SABC dont do that ish no more.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
RIP Velaphi,tha dude was funny as hell he could detect trouble from a distance but will still find himself in hot water ha ha ha ha ha.My favourite episode was when he pretended like he was a Surgeon/doctor with all that fancy talk and that  broken jargon he used it was hilarious. I bought his dvds at Jet music store they also have alot stock of old school zulu and sotho dramas.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Takalani Sesame Any?

Still watch it with my nephew when im home. Love the Cookie monster and Moshe   :)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
KTV was boring at that time. Come on RR,Mina MOO was dope as f*** i remember that pussy cat after he drank/sipped that milk he would kick the hell out of the bad guys ha ha ha ha Anyone still remember that? Then it was those dogs fighting with swords as musketeers BRAKAJAN IS TERUG. Lucky Luke ha ha ha that dude was the coolest and had swagger. And that tortoise dude with a kiss madolo in KIDEO that shit  was gay and retarded as f***.
LOL lucky luke was the shiaaat right before Capital coolest 5 minutes, LOL that was even before Days of Our lives aired in S.A
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Takalani Sesame Any?

Still watch it with my nephew when im home. Love the Cookie monster and Moshe   :)

LOL Moshe is the fuuniest and Gundi
GGGGGRRRRR......I cannot stand the Cool Cats and Jozi Zoo but my 4 year old grand nephew finds them fascinating.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yerrrr Cool Cats i love Catnap as a kid i was just like him LMAO.  There was this Black cat Tv commercial advert i loved so much heres the script. Where this nerd dude with lenses walking home from school with his lady friend. In middle of the road come this tsotsi he takes and snatched this nerd's chick from him. Dude was flippin pissed he took out 2 slices of bread and ate it with peanut butter few seconds later he got powers like Popeye. He man handled that tsotsi and threw him over the fences meters away. Damn the tsotsi dude was shocked  that a small thin nerd threw his a** to the curb. He asked " Yho uneBlack belt ye? "Cha ngidla i Black cat" nerd responded. I dont know how many black cats i ate after that ha ha ha ha.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Yall still remember Bravestar and  the was also this one bout the dog Patrache and this milkboy who was an orphan living wit his grandpa this kid was mad at drawing and old man did'nt like that. Used to cry watching this
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
^^^^ lol...I remember that, now that was way back!!!
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com