Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

NEWS ON NEW album DROPS!..............what do u got?

oints · 116 · 82424

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Dead Prez New album: official cover & tracklist

"Dead Prez, already among the most thoughtful artists working in hip-hop, are adding the environment to the list of underrepresented parties they rep in the their music. Produced by DJ Green Lantern, Pulse of the People features appearances Chuck D., Bun B., Styles P., K’Naan, and Johnny Polygon. Dead Prez is also taking its own message to heart, as the album will be offered in an eco-friendly packaging"......http://streethopmagazine.wordpress.com/

Official Tracklisting:
1 WRBG
2 Runnin Wild
3 Don’t Hate My Grind featuring Bun B
4 Warpath featuring Ratfink
5 Gangsta, Gangster featuring Styles P
6 Afrika Hot!
7 NYPD featuring Johnny Polygon
8 Summer Time
9 Refuse to Lose featuring Chuck D and Avery Storm
10 Life Goes On
11 Helpful
12 Pulse
13 Stimulus Plan
14 My Dirty Valentine

i cant wait to hear how these niccas sound on this

Tiye Phoenix: Half woman Half amazing (2009)

Babygrande is pleased to announce the signing of Tiye Phoenix, former Rawkus artist and member of the supergroup Polyrhythm Addicts, for her solo debut “Half Woman Half Amazin” due out on May 26th, 2009.

Cla**ically trained in Piano since she was seven years-old, Tiye Phoenix has always been musically, creatively and artistically inclined. In the late 90’s, Tiye was a part of S.O.U.L. Food Symphony, a DC based group that
performed with artists like, Nas, Gill Scot Heron & more. During the “Golden Years” of hip-hop, Tiye was a member of the Rawkus family, collaborating with Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Hi-Tek & many more. Tiye also worked with fellow Rawkus artists DJ Spinna, Shabaam Sahdeeq and Mr. Complex as part of the super group The Polyrhythm Addicts.

Striking a nuanced balance between sensuality and sophistication, Tiye’s womanhood is on full display with this mature offering. Her solo debut “Half Woman Half Amazin’” is an exploration of the duality within… and as a female producer, MC, singer and songwriter in hip-hop, she is uniquely poised to express this phenomenon.

“Tiye Phoenix is the complete package. When it comes to female MC’s she is unrivaled. There are a few other relevant females right now but absolutely none are as refined as Tiye Phoenix. As a musician, songwriter,
performer and as a woman she is the one,” says Chuck Wilson, Babygrande’s CEO.

With production from DJ Scratch, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Da Beatminerz, DJ Spinna, Apathy & more and guest appearances from Phonte (Little Brother), Chip Fu & others, Tiye is ready to take over the game as the dominant female artist in hip-hop.

(ive alread downloaded this, ima share it if no one ups it before me under the UGHH 09 thread ;))

CHALI TUNA: fish outta water

Chali’s diverse tastes range from the blues he was raised on to the political gangsta’ rap he loved, to the graffiti art he sprayed as a teenager and they all flow from this album. A powerful and deeply personal body of work, Fish Outta Water is quite simply a life’s worth of songs in the making. Boasting production from the likes of Jake One, Scott Storch, and Cut Chemist.

"The new album also features collaborations with Damian Marley, Stephen Marley, Beenie Man, Anthony Hamilton, and Talib Kweli, the album feels like a new beginning of sorts for the artist who has successfully melded the ba**-heavy bravado with his own life’s story, and in doing so, creates art that’s not only superb, it’s important"....http://streethopmagazine.wordpress.com/

Official Tracklisting:
1. Get Focused
2. International feat. Beenie Man
3. So Crazy
4. Lock Shit Down feat. Talib Kweli
5. Don’t Stop feat. Anthony Hamilton
6. Keep Goin’ feat. Choklate
7. Comin’ Thru
8. F.O.W.
9. Love’s Gonna Getcha
10. Righteous Way
11. When Will I See You Again feat. Elzhi
12. Guns Up feat. Damian Marley & Stephen Marley
13. Graff Time
14. Controlled Coincidence feat. Kanetic Source
15. 4 Be Be feat. Ming Xia
16. Fish Outta Water feat. Talib Kweli

do you guys have anymore information on what else is dropping, whose moving from what label and so forth? lets share...

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
I've read Supastion interview where by he was talkin about this cat named Kil Ripkin, and how his hard up and coming album reminds him of 1st time he listened to  Dead Prez, any1 that knows him ps. pm me even 1 or 2 joints from him r still fine... Im also looking forward to hear wot Dp got in store for us on that album
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
The Alchemist New Album “Chemical Warfare” In Stores July 7th

Chemical Warfare is the upcoming second studio album by rapper and producer The Alchemist. The album is set to be released July 7th, 2009. The Alchemist has recorded material for the album with Fabolous, Mobb Deep, Dilated Peoples, Kool G Rap, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Pusha T, Lil’ Wayne, Jadakiss, Snoop Dogg, Twista, Maxwell, Three 6 Mafia & Juvenile & Eminem.

Official Tracklisting:
1. Intro
2. ALC Theme feat. Kool G Rap
3. Lose Your Life feat. Snoop Dogg, Jadakiss & Pusha T
4. Chemical Warfare feat. Eminem
5. Grand Concourse Benches feat. KRS-One
6. Therapy feat. Evidence, Blu, Talib Kweli & KiD CuDi
7. Smile feat. Twista & Maxwell
8. Keep The Heels On feat. Prodigy
9. Gangrene feat. Gangrene (Oh No & Alchemist), Roc C & Crooked I
10. Lights, Cameras, Action feat. Lil Fame
11. Some Gangster Shit feat. Fabolous
12. From Now To Then feat. Jadakiss
13. On Sight feat. Dogg Pound & Lady of Rage
14. Take A Look Back
15. That’ll Work feat. Three 6 Mafia and Juvenile

READ MORE ON THE ALBUM HERE: http://streethopmagazine.wordpress.com/

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Recordkings - Heavyweight (2009)

What do the likes of Just Blaze, The Alchemist, Sha Money XL, Pete Rock, Buckwild and dozens of hip-hop's most well-known and respected producers have in common? When searching for the perfect beat, they all call one man, London's Juliano "Recordkingz" Baker to deliver the goods. Known throughout the hip-hop community for the #1 source of rare records for collectors and producers alike, www.recordkingz.com, Juliano is "the-go-to" man for beats and drums, Juliano is 1/2 of the legendary UK production team, The Creators. Their debut LP in 2000, The Weight, featured the likes of Mos Def, Talib Kweli, and Consequence, and was the 1st UK hip-hop producer LP to garner widespread acclaim in the US. The long-awaited sequel, Heavyweight, teams Juliano with the likes of Mobb Deep(G-Unit), Evidence(ABB), Little Brother(ABB/Atlantic), Joel Ortiz (Aftermath), a**im(Bad Boy), The Beatnuts, and rising stars Guilty Simpson(Stonesthrow) and Watts' native, Gla**es Malone.

Tracklist

01. The Heavyweight Muthaf**ka (Feat. Portobello Dave) (Skit)
02. I Cried (Feat. Tragedy Khadafi)
03. Take A Walk With Me (Feat. Joell Ortiz)
04. Do You Feel It (Skit 1)
05. Rock Ya Shoulders (Feat. The Beatnuts)
06. Hip Hop Throwback (Feat. Guilty Simpson)
07. Playin To Lose (Feat. Little Brother)
08. Scratch And Chop (Skit 2)
09. This Is 4 My Peoples (Feat. Evidence)
10. Heat (Feat. Mobb Deep)
11. Da Money (Feat. Gla**es Malone)
12. Pay Your Respects (Feat. Problemz)
13. Keep It Coming (Feat. Craig G Will Pack And K Major)
14. Get High (Skit 3)
15. Bad Cats (Feat. Phil Da Agony Montage And Mo Money)
16. Juliano On The Cuts (Skit 4)
17. You Been Warned (Feat. Aasim)
18. Keep On (Feat. Chalice And Ruk)

will have link in the UGHH 09 thread if its not added soon after this post  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the CHALI 2NA album has been dropped in the UGHH 09 thread youl.....you dont want to miss that one..... ;)

the DEAD PREZ album has also been dropped in the UGHH 09 thread youl.......scoop it up  ;)

the RECORDKINGZ album has also been dropped in the UGHH 09 thread......producers wont want to miss out on that one  ;)

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Tx man, I only downloaded RecordKingz today cos I dig Muro and I was flippin tired. 2morow its Dp, M.0.B.B ta8 dropped a wile ago, mayb Chali2Na as well. u droppin sum latest sh!t there gud lookin out 1
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Tx man, I only downloaded RecordKingz today cos I dig Muro and I was flippin tired. 2morow its Dp, M.0.B.B ta8 dropped a wile ago, mayb Chali2Na as well. u droppin sum latest sh!t there gud lookin out 1

no doubt ma nigg, thanks for the boost  ;), ima have some more nice isht coming your way very soon...check out also for the Grand Puba album "Retro Active", its also under the UGHH 09 thread...its a very nice offering from the Brand Nubian front man and old skool HIp HOp vet.

very interesting is the way he came out this time, he has a joint there with a slight auto tune effect on it. we played it last tnight on the Hiphocalypse (RmR) and the HEADS we feeling it. our topic for the day was centered around wanting to hear from the HEADS what they thought of old skool emcees incorporating newer forms of music creation and overall delivery into their records, is it working for them or are they better of preserving a formula they are best known for?

we got interesting perspectives on that one, but give it a bash and be your own judge  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Wu-Tang Clan New Album “Chamber Music” Official Cover & Tracklisting

The album will be in-stores June 30th 2009. It features: Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, RZA, Inspectah Deck and U-God, along-side cla**ic hip hop artists such as AZ, Cormega, Havoc (Mobb Deep), Kool G Rap, M.O.P, Masta Ace, Sadat X (Brand Nubian) and Sean Price (Heltah Skeltah/Boot Camp Clik).

Official Tracklisting:
1. Redemption
2. Kill Too Hard [feat. Inspectah Deck, U-God and Masta Ace]
3. The Abbot [feat. RZA]
4. Harbor Masters [feat. Ghostface Killah, AZ and Inspectah Deck]
5. Sheep State [feat. RZA]
6. Radiant Jewels [Raekwon, Cormega and Sean Price]
7. Supreme Architecture [feat. RZA]
8. Evil Deeds [feat. Ghostface Killah, RZA and Havoc]
9. Wise Men [feat. RZA]
10. I Wish You Were Here [feat. Ghostface Killah and Tre Williams]
11. Fatal Hesitation
12. Ill Figures [feat. Raekwon, M.O.P. and Kool G Rap]
13. Free Like ODB [feat. RZA]
14. Sound The Horns [feat. Inspectah Deck, Sadat X and U-God]
15. Enlightened Statues [feat. RZA]
16. NYC Crack [feat. RZA]
17. One Last Question…

as always, you can read more here:    http://streethopmagazine.wordpress.com/

im pretty sure il have the album by the end of the week so if no one ups it before i do, il be sure to keep youl posted...ONE  ;)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
looks like a killah combo of cats busting...rza the man...wu tang been on the low for a minute tho ...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
heard the joint with havoc. killa !!!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
What do cats think of the dead prez song 'Afrika Hot' where he's mispronouncing Uhuru & various other Swahili words?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
The NEW Wu-Tang album has been dropped in the UGHH 09 thread...... fresh of the shelves youl, dont miss it.. ;)

@ MR C, just got the Wu album yesterday dawg and it is HEAT, no jokes, the production is on point, but what got to me was the skits, they are too too crazy, RZA has def in my opinion grown as a beatmaker and all round composer, very organized work, worth a check...

@ Tate, been had the Dead Prezidents album homes and i slept on it, ran thru it quicker than Zola Bud did the 100 metre stretch...nothing caught my attention, but i do have it, so i guess its yet to grow on me...  :(

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
GOOD LOOKIN,
all this on one thread hhu.

no doubt ma nigg, glad you diggin the thread  ;) got some insight on some NEW Japanese HipHop too thats set to drop so i might hit youl up with that too in a minute  :)

anyhow, moving right along:

Tash - Control Freek (2009)

01. The Book Chapter 1
02. Go West
03. Get It feat. Del The Funky Homosapien
04. How Hi Can U Get feat. B-Real
05. Wet Paint feat. Kokane
06. Pull It Outcha Pocket
07. Started With A Bang feat. Fameus
08. Obama Skit
09. Push The Button feat. Khujo Goodie
10. A Penny For My Thoughts feat. Samuel Christian
11. We Do This feat. King T, Knocturnal & J Beam
12. Right / Wrong feat. J-Ro & A. Jammali
13. Bubble Up
14. Closer
15. Tony Touch Intro
16. City’s Out
17. New Bikini
18. Don’t Wanna Kill U feat. King T, Styliztik Jones & Osin
19. Liquor Store Run feat. J-Ro & Montage One

Tash from the recently reformed Alkaholiks has finished his second solo album (and first since 1999). Control Freek features guest shots from B-Real from Cypress Hill, Khujo Goodie from Goodie Mob/Willie Isz, Tony Touch, Knocturnal and old Likwit Crew friends J-Ro and King T. Production comes courtesy of Oh No, E-Swift, Thayod Ausar and others***. Amalgam Digital will release a digital version of Control Freek on May 5; the CD version drops on May 19.

so u know we got that already RIGHT?  ;)

the NEW TASH  control freak album has been dropped in the UGHH 09 thread..... a lil sumin sumin for youl alkaholics to sip on  ;)

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
wordup, dat Skyzoo shit is off da hook i mean "Power of da words", Lupe fiasco "Coast 2 coast" mixtape is bangin too. sounds like this coast 2 coast shit got money pourin in wellfare cheques. oi oints i also downlaoded dat uhh Wale from UGHH.COM its been a while tho, i peep em on vid ocasions but now i took ur word for it and my PC done got a virus again my nigga. Dats y i keep away from em dirty forums. It was gud f-ing  wit em tho. Heads such as Lloyd Banks, Guilt Simpson,Joe budden and Jammie foxx shouldnt be cla**ified as commercial coz we all tryin to sell and they aint mainstream, they just came up but well known coz they make good music.

a lot of yall emceez aint rappers but rappers is fake yet u dont make cla**ic songs either. A GOOD SONG IS A GOOD SON. ITS ALL ABOUT MUSIC, 2da  :Pdeath im def  ;Dfor it!!!!