• View Profile
...here's Che's beat on fire: LINK REMOVED/?znyjfj1m3e4

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
this is going to get bigger than most might initialy expect it to be... ;D :D

on the Re_INVENTION: a producer's album Official group on FACEBOOK....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=40766491539&ref=ts

we have a tone of producers there who are vrey interested in registering on the website and taking part in this competition...

so i should expect more exposure to evryone who takes a part cos we are getting more and mroe people interested...we plan to even host interviews with participants about the goings on and what it means to take part on the HIPHOCALYPSE...

RhodesMusicRadio.co.za (live streaming every saturday 10pm to 01:am)

there is something about saying "REASON Vs FL studio" that gets people rattled up............... ;D ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
this is going to get bigger than most might initialy expect it to be... ;D :D

on the Re_INVENTION: a producer's album Official group on FACEBOOK....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=40766491539&ref=ts

we have a tone of producers there who are vrey interested in registering on the website and taking part in this competition...

so i should expect more exposure to evryone who takes a part cos we are getting more and mroe people interested...we plan to even host interviews with participants about the goings on and what it means to take part on the HIPHOCALYPSE...

RhodesMusicRadio.co.za (live streaming every saturday 10pm to 01:am)

there is something about saying "REASON Vs FL studio" that gets people rattled up............... ;D ;)

Yeah. The fact that there should be one winner...

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
still can't believe i'm not on any re-invention albums... something's wrong here? :o

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Yes,wit U!

U neva responed 2 invite tht was sent,anyway,lets gt bek 2 the subject @ hand.

Im stil  2 dl yo beat that  closed off b4 we cud submit.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
still can't believe i'm not on any re-invention albums... something's wrong here? :o

i listened to your beat Che Monu, its nice, it has a mellow feel to it, drums are very light, but i guess they serve the light feel of the beat...cant really complain about it too much, except for one thing though, i can hear that sample coming a mile away mayn, maybe even a mile more and takes the fun out of me bumping it a long time...the excuse of course can always be that Rebbi didnt make available samples exclusive enough for cats to flip, but some (myself included) can argue that you should bare part of the blame for not disguising the sample(s) hard enough...nice beat though ;)

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Strangely,I been waiting 4 sm feetback en none came unless via gmail...hmm!

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
dl'd the samps, transended using one tool
I'll bump the ish in the week, therez this genuis on FL I know who'd Sword that ish, anyway..
there'z a cheat here with the VST's, AU etc I bet.. NNXT, NN19 & the slicer, proal;y FL gon Cake this...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
JESUS CHRIST!!! :o, is everybody on this website on FL studio ???.......this is really a sad sad reality for music creation...

anyhow, Trompie, ima download your beats later today mayn, rest easy, il give you FEED soon as ive bumped em ;)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
JESUS CHRIST!!! :o, is everybody on this website on FL studio ???.......this is really a sad sad reality for music creation...

how so?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

how so?

well for the obvious REASON that if anything, the aim of this REASON Vs FL studio competition should be to elevate the overall skill of beatmaking on both DAWs, we should come out of this with newer and better ways of making our music respective of which sequencer you are using. you should learn from the FL Heads as much as one expects to learn from the REASON HEADS, how else are we going to do that if the scales are already tipped in the favour of one sequencer?...

if the other is not explored we run the risk of redundancy :-\

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Damn! im missing out...been at Ministry Of Trade re-configuring there entire network for the past week...havent had time....
FL vs Reason...interesting....when the due date?
this is gonna be interesting for me....coz i run FL and Reason as a sound module plus cubase us my main Daw......

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Damn! im missing out...been at Ministry Of Trade re-configuring there entire network for the past week...havent had time....
this is gonna be interesting for me....coz i run FL and Reason as a sound module plus cubase us my main Daw......

Due date is next week monday

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Thats exactly what Im on....somehow... but this Prototype keeps telling you need to be on one...anyway...

that reminds me...I need to upload my Reason flips now...or shud I not>????? that remains to be heard....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 12:48:03 PM by The ProtoTyped Rebbi »