• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Its here. I managed to get a link.

LINK REMOVED/?j2gz2gmtg5n

*There's a Reason why i do this* Enjoy my people, its just music...
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
when are you niggas gonna finish I got an idea for the next challenge

That not good enough for ya?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@ Trompie, i bumped your other two flips mayn: Phuck u and Dos gardenias...

Phuck u: with this beat, correct me if im wrong, you can partition it into the three segments, the intro, the beat itself and the outro?

first of i have to say, the hiss and crackle on this beat (hope it wasnt intentional ) is of a frightening proportion homes and in my opinion it destroyed the beat, i could have sworn my ears were frying or something, kept having to check em for radiation burns...lol..anyway, moving right along.

on the intro part of the beat, you have a nice repeatative snare that totally vanishes once the beat starts, leading me to think you simply cut and pasted the two extremes on to the second segment of your beat, (i.e) u chose strings that sounded a bit like the ones you had from one sample and merged them with another sample whose foreign nature you did not disguise well (thats just me). another thing that totally gives your chop away, is the drums, they are slow and sluggish, nothing as radical as what you have in the intro, even if its moderate, they are not as live as the ones in the intro, moreover they fail to imply any radical manipulation to follow, they just die out with your beat in a stagnant loop and fade of into the outro.

by the way you have people cheering in the back when the beat ends, you could have sworn you had some drummer from Korn on em shits... (just playin wit u dawg)

that was def NOT YOUR BEST flip.......

DosGardenias: what was this one dawg? you turned the flip into a shout out fest, i dont think you wanted to enter this one in for the battle right? i mean, it sounds more like an interlude, an outro even (gues i shouldve expected that since you labeld it so). Really thought you would make this one thump, was expecting it, especially after i heard Che Monu's flip on the same sample...

honestly, i didnt like this one, its perfect for an album interlude or outro but not for this BATTLE...

all in all, i like the Dretoxfication beat way better than these other two.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@ 13, i listened to your flip & you used the same sample as Che and Trompie, the DosGardenias one, not saying that to call you out or nuting but if you listen to their flips itl be more than apparent that youl cooked with the same sample, cos in my opinion youl simply failed to disguise it, or maybe it just cant be disguised, there is something about that part with the rolling strings that just has to be in eybody's flip :-\ infact for me the beat was perfect before you jumped into the first break with the Gangster lead, it had a nice bounce to it...

but i like the fact that you represented with the REASON Leads, pads and the filtration system homes  ;). gives an electronic feel for the beat, something that i believe sets your beat apart from the others cos it can almost a**ume a different sub-genre...

its a nice flip, dont really know if it would have the crowd bugging out at neck breaking speed though but you most certainly killed the malstrom ba**  ;) nice layering and leveling, that coupled with the choppy stagering drums should do the trick...

oh, this might sound rather pompus of me but if i were you i wouldnt use the DR Rex scratch loops unless you reconfigure the device into a scream patch to disguise it more, as is it sounds now, its straight out of the loop pack  ;)

Nice flip, i liked it...guess we have two generals on REASON now.................... :D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
*?huh?* LOL, there is more silence after mine was critiqued, why?
Anyway, thank u 4 your viewpoints. Id justify myself but im not going to. When people like it i dont justify. Thank u for the props as well. Cant wait to play ours too...

For interest sake, how many Reason heads are there?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
*?huh?* LOL, there is more silence after mine was critiqued, why?
Anyway, thank u 4 your viewpoints. Id justify myself but im not going to. When people like it i dont justify. Thank u for the props as well. Cant wait to play ours too...

For interest sake, how many Reason heads are there?

Good question.... How many of us...... i mean how many reason guys are here.

Now, ima be droping my two cents worth a lil later, sorry to say but i didn't really spend time on this one round, i guess i just need to clear all the work load before attempting any further battles.

With all being said, there is a round two of this WAR. maybe the last round, but it don't end here.

Another thing, hands up to san for bumping all beats and giving feedback, well done homes.... I think now the main motive for starting these battles have finally caught up, TO LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER.
One more rule: All who posted beats are to review others beats and give back feedback.

Till later. Enjoy

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
 ;)

this is a reminder that i have all the flips so far, and the HIPHOCALYPSE tommorrow night @ 22pm to 1am on a SATURDAY will air them as part of a grahamstown featured production segment of the show. we are to be following this years competition and will drop each of the beats for listen each week.....

its a big one this year...

REASON vs FL Studio................ :)

to enjoy the live streaming of that, jump on www.rhodesmusicradio.co.za

yung samaritan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • without chaos nothin evolves
    • View Profile
And I can only wonder what the weapon of choice is

real niggas get on fl studio and start from scratch, that what im on rebbi, and can you send  your contact details to my inbox in need to push those cuts san talked about 

aurakle

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
wasup yall, this is aurakle repin seamrock, my first time on this walls. im in, team fl , im on catalogue

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
wasup yall, this is aurakle repin seamrock, my first time on this walls. im in, team fl , im on catalogue

oh shyza!!!, Seamrock is unleashing the whole squad for this one, hehehehe, its on...need to call for re-enforcements on the side of REASON, finaly all ive been reading about Sun-Tzu and that art of his will pay off.................. ;D...... :D

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Got all the beats, im goin home to give them a bash. Il holla about what i think-if it means anythng. Oh and by da way,there is no Malstroom in my beat