Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Producer WARS aka Challenge

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Thank u drumbeater. Although u dont specify what part never impressed you. Oh well, its program battle so i dont expect love from brother. Heard yours too. I liked the funky feel - problem is, it tickles instead of gettin me shook. Nice try though...

We should hook an annual LIVE show for beat battles
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

let me remind you; the HIPHOCALYPSE (RmR) is currently airing this year's africasgateway.com producer challenge

with the first leg here:

LINK REMOVED/?sharekey=44372b66a55a99cad5a101cf914073b439c5f80d50a3f43b

its nothing official, we didnt sit down with MILk or anything and drew up a proposal. we saw a chance to grow our own Culture of HipHop in Grahamstown by providing an inlet to whats going on outside our borders. and since we are doing so already, its safe to say we are willing and able to throw our hat in the ring and give our a**istance where needed for these suggested "LIVE beat battle shows"... :)

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Thank u drumbeater. Although u dont specify what part never impressed you. Oh well, its program battle so i dont expect love from brother. Heard yours too. I liked the funky feel - problem is, it tickles instead of gettin me shook. Nice try though...

It's just from what i've heard from you, this one didn't impress me ;D

Annual LIVE show for beat battles!I'm down with that god.

Next one wont be a tickle but a blow to your ears.

Peace

« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:22:52 PM by Knowledge The Drum Beater »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
@Sir Black. When your beat kinda sounds like the 50 cent single, Get Up. Not bad. Ok, i liked your approach. Grimy, Battle-type sound. Thats dope cs u werent here to give back ma**ages and rub our toes. SAMPLE-gritty n grimy. Experience will teach you better but for now, proper. Ba**-wudv made a difference to me had you had your own but it wsnt a major blow. DRUMS-i peep where youre coming from but i PERSONALLY didnt like them. They werent bad. INNOVATION-i liked the fact that you had support you had for your core loop. I wont recommend the backing sounds you used though, way 2 unattached to your beat. BUT you had them, it shows you undastand what a battle is - bringing sound! Thumbs up from Thir[13]teen...i mean...After12

thanks bruv.. appreciate ur thoughts and input

heres my second beat from another one of the samples...

LINK REMOVED/?sharekey=988f1ecc3ce70a5e41446e35a78dc463e04e75f6e8ebb871

still need to dl err'ones beat and give my 2 cents...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
last week was definately not my week....
i missed out on the beat battle...but its still all good...i still have my projects going....i think ima jump on Reason and represent Reason Katz on here for the next battle...too many FL users.....
actually lately all my beats have been done on Reason thanx to oints... :D  :D  :D
eesh! this producer ish is fun..... ;D

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Posting for The Rebbi.

Wadup,
been trying to geton AG but no luck, so with that down i had to get some help with getting my flip on and also pa** the message, my flip is on here and also what is to happen next.

The next level of FL vs Reason starts wednesday, its the GAME OVER Challenge(thanx to remy). All details on this will be included on the actual thread, as for now, let everyone who posted and beat do a review on everyone elses beats, I will post my reviews on wednesday.... Even those who did not post beats can review, remember, we all learning on this thread and all needs to be in good name.

Be back wednesday.
The rebbi

LINK REMOVED/?exmj0qf12aw
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 07:36:28 AM by Knowledge The Drum Beater »

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Posting for The Rebbi.

Wadup,
been trying to geton AG but no luck, so with that down i had to get some help with getting my flip on and also pa** the message, my flip is on here and also what is to happen next.

The next level of FL vs Reason starts wednesday, its the GAME OVER Challenge(thanx to remy). All details on this will be included on the actual thread, as for now, let everyone who posted and beat do a review on everyone elses beats, I will post my reviews on wednesday.... Even those who did not post beats can review, remember, we all learning on this thread and all needs to be in good name.

Be back wednesday.
The rebbi

@ Rebbi.....contact Killah K and ask him when he's coming thru down here....i cant get a hold of the black boy.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
were gonna separate the men from the boys if the rebbi follows through with my proposal for the next challenge

That not good enough for ya?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
so we got three people on REASON now...lol...peace Phil, i see you... ;)

and whatevr this so called challenge is, bring it on mayn...lets just follow through this time  :)

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Thats much clearer. I thought we ran  judgement on program usage, not comparisons with previous work. Still all good. Its been a blast yall. Got some crazy projects comin up so il be scarce. For every Reason user FruityOops brought four - still a fare fight. PEACE!
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Thats much clearer. I thought we ran  judgement on program usage, not comparisons with previous work. Still all good. Its been a blast yall. Got some crazy projects comin up so il be scarce. For every Reason user FruityOops brought four - still a fare fight. PEACE!

okay, now i guess we are back at two REASON users and a 100 fruits...lol...this is getting better by the day... :)

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
heres my 10 cents ..2 cents is free

took the less popular sample - took the cla**ical sample - wanted to give mine a very back packer feel - cla**icical hip-hop....

feed back always appreciated . and ps. who decides on this ish again?

LINK REMOVED/download.php?tm2zb3ynymt

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Thir[13]teen you are out already.  ???

So it's San and The kritik.Ok  ;D

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 08:38:27 AM by Knowledge The Drum Beater »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I might have a 3rd reason head joining in I gave em the samples yesterday so we'll see what he was able to make in a day

That not good enough for ya?