iPhone heads whats good

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
The Short Lifespan Of The iPhone

For the past several weeks, I’ve been noticing something about my iPhone: Severe slowness. I put it sleep and wake it back up, clear its memory (with an app), restart it and even sometimes manually reboot it — some of these methods alleviate the symptoms, sometimes. Other times, I have to just deal with it being too unbearably slow to do much of anything, including the basic phone functionality like placing a call or sending a text message. And sometimes the iPhone gets really hot, even when it’s in its sleep state, and I’ll turn it back on to see the battery mostly drained.

And while I’m not above simply complaining about my own problems with tech, I’ve talked to a lot of other people recently who are having the exact same issues. I’m not sure why this is happening. Some people think it’s because the device has been around for about a year now, and a lot of us have loaded a ton of apps on the thing. I should probably do a factory reset of the device, wiping it on iTunes. But as anyone who has done that before will know, that’s a big pain in the a**.

rest of the article: http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/06/04/the-short-lifespan-of-the-iphone/

so is this shit true

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What's an iPhone?

I'm trying to get my hands on a Palm Pre or a Nokia N97. Anyone have a hookup?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
What's an iPhone?

Maybe one will fall off the back of a truck, I'm personally waiting for a desparate tik addict to sell me one

That not good enough for ya?

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
What's an iPhone?

Maybe one will fall off the back of a truck, I'm personally waiting for a desparate tik addict to sell me one
hahaha le nja ya lagisa
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction