Youth Day Revolution

senzo · 6 · 3120

senzo

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
YOUTH DAY REVOLUTION
“In the spirit of June 16”

Soldiers of Informative Arts (SOIA) in collaboration with Cape MICs, Silent Soundz, P.O.E and Mandalay Sports and Rec. are hosting a June 16 celebration at Mandalay New Hall (opp Primary School).

The event will feature guest speakers who are influential in the community. Thereafter we will be blessed by poets from Stellenbosch University Poetry Society (SUPS).

In the afternoon there will be Hip Hop Preformances by BraZuka (1st Case/CRU), Rattex, Dungeon Affair, Back Yard Crew, Maxhoseni, Uzwi Kantu, Dreadful Alliance Secret Army (DASA), X-hoza, UNIC etc
On the Decks we will have DJ Masaya (Back Yard) , Planet Earth and DJ MADOO (MVC)

There will be Screenings and exhibitions inside the hall while the event is happening outside. There will also be clothing from independents designers such as Septic Ink , Hajila, Intsangu and Siyakah. Refreshments will be on Sale.

If you buy a ticket in advance you stand a chance to win Prizes in a raffle which will be drawn on the day. The Prizes include a DVD Player, Kiddies Educational PC and CD Hampers and T-Shirts.

Call 0734042796 too buy tickets

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:43:30 PM by senzo »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Damnit! I thought we were going to have a real revolution on June 16th.

Its just music. Move along...

senzo

• Guppie
    • View Profile

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
hahah pyro never happy...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

senzo

• Guppie
    • View Profile
The gig was a huge success! Jjus wanna thank  all those that made it possible. From our sponsors, artists, supporters and crews! BIG UP URSELF! hopefully the nex won will be even bigger!

SOIA

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
The gig was a huge success! Jjus wanna thank  all those that made it possible. From our sponsors, artists, supporters and crews! BIG UP URSELF! hopefully the nex won will be even bigger!

SOIA

we dont believe you! ;D ;D upload pictures!!