laptop needed

Mad · 3 · 12213

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i need a second hand laptop, with the latest microsoft and windows version, as for the softwares n shit, il install mine but you can put them in as a bonus for me saving your a** during this recession, il remunerate u a bit, im serious i need this shit.

any potential vendors? then pm if u think u can help, no fake shit, straight dope lp's, im talking hp, sony etc or even apple for that matter, f*** the high price, i know the value of this shit, so im prepared to fork out a bit

ps, mad is your hero
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i need a second hand laptop, with the latest microsoft and windows version, as for the softwares n shit, il install mine but you can put them in as a bonus for me saving your a** during this recession, il remunerate u a bit, im serious i need this shit.

any potential vendors? then pm if u think u can help, no fake shit, straight dope lp's, im talking hp, sony etc or even apple for that matter, f*** the high price, i know the value of this shit, so im prepared to fork out a bit

ps, mad is your hero

who in their right mind is gonna sell their mac

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

ps, mad is your hero

who in their right mind is gonna sell their mac

a person who wants to sell ihis mac will sell his mac period, f*** you!!!

any vendors so far? my pm is still dry, wtf is up, ppple i need this shit atleast like next week friday
Hood.