Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Producer WARS aka GAME OVER(by Remy)

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
hardly, trust me, for interested persons, when the competition is over, i can perhaps up a few tutorial pages i got from this other REASON forum. they are basic steps in sample manipulation and drum programming... :)

meh sounds cool... but i'm gonna stick to fl studio ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
hardly, trust me, for interested persons, when the competition is over, i can perhaps up a few tutorial pages i got from this other REASON forum. they are basic steps in sample manipulation and drum programming... :)

meh sounds cool... but i'm gonna stick to fl studio ;)

lol...to each his own ;)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I got a junior entrant to toss into the fray I hope you wolves don't gobble him up  ;), I guess you can call him one of robin's merry men he he's this young cat thats always hangin out there, goes by T-flow I gave em the halo sample to play with

check the front page

kinda rough but I think he had some good ideas with the sample, cutting the sample could be smoother but the lil nigga will get there (wish I picked up reason at a young age  :-[ :'( )the drums could use work too I guess
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 11:23:54 PM by Remy »

That not good enough for ya?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
REQUEST PLEASE:

Che or Remy or anyone who can a**ist me, can i please can another link for Che Monu's beat, Zshare is blocked on my network and i need the beat if we are to do a feature on the 2nd leg of the producer challenges for tonight's show on the HIPHOCALYPSE (RmR)

by the way, this is a reminder to all who are taking part in this challenge that we (HIPHOCALYPSE RmR) has been following this year's competition since the first leg, so tonight's show will wrap up the first leg by playing all of the beats that were submitted in that leg and give the listening HEADS a taste of what the 2nd leg has in store...

so if your still sitting on those beats waiting on the "right" moment to send them in, this is the time...

remember to stream in LIVE every saturday @ 22:00 to 01:00 www.rhodesmusicradio.co.za

to tune into the HIPHOCALYSPE for the best in UNDERGROUND raw & uncut HIPHOP................ ;)

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
REQUEST PLEASE:

Che or Remy or anyone who can a**ist me, can i please can another link for Che Monu's beat

hope this helps...

*media fire link on remy's post*

will you do the honours of ripping the show for us again? :-[
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 12:48:19 PM by Che Monu »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
REQUEST PLEASE:

Che or Remy or anyone who can a**ist me, can i please can another link for Che Monu's beat

hope this helps...

LINK REMOVED/?iiqnmnjm35n

will you do the honours of ripping the show for us again? :-[

goodlooks on the link homes, im on it ;)....and yeah, i will most certainly try and make the show available to cats in the event of them not being able to stream in & listen...unfortunatly because its a knock on the kid's internet quota im most likely going to be able to make only the first hour of the show available, so most cats wont be able to hear their beats played & the remarks on them unless they stream in :(

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
....and yeah, i will most certainly try and make the show available to cats in the event of them not being able to stream in & listen...unfortunatly because its a knock on the kid's internet quota im most likely going to be able to make only the first hour of the show available, so most cats wont be able to hear their beats played & the remarks on them unless they stream in :(

cant u just chop it up (Spilt & Join) and only up all those important bits regarding the beats...?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
watchu guys think of the junior entrant that i upped

That not good enough for ya?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
....and yeah, i will most certainly try and make the show available to cats in the event of them not being able to stream in & listen...unfortunatly because its a knock on the kid's internet quota im most likely going to be able to make only the first hour of the show available, so most cats wont be able to hear their beats played & the remarks on them unless they stream in :(

cant u just chop it up (Spilt & Join) and only up all those important bits regarding the beats...?

yeah for sure, why didnt i think of that...aight, ima cut the show, change the time signatures and bring only the relevant parts to youl for listener ship. ima try and make it coherent so that the gaps in transmission dont give too much of an offish taste to a show we know is LIVE & RAW... ;D

i like it homes, and all u said earlier about the sample chop & drums was accurate, but despite that, i like what i heard and firmly believe youl got a budding beatmaker in training....

my advice:

keep practicing & tell him to center the snare drum or just slightly pan it. hard panning can be a great downfall, especially if you are playing the beat on a wack system with a busted speakers, the whole beat will sound as if it has no snare at all, and you know what that means...

was disappointed however that the beat is 4 minutes long but not exactly...after the 1 minute or so mark, its just dead silence, so to save us bandwidth it would be dope if he brings the end marker closer and doesnt export the whole 4 minutes on a beat thats actually 2 minutes :D  ;)

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

time for me to get all chemon cowell in this mofo hehe...

@oints: the concept of your beat was dope but i'm not feeling the cutting of the sample on some parts... sounds like your loop is overlooping itself at times... like what you do with the acapellas on your beats, but again at some parts (shut it down chorus) it's a bit out of sync... ;)

@t-flow: not a bad beat for junior entrant... keep it up and learn to cut your audio files when the beats stops (in this case... after 01:25) to save our internet bills ;)

edit: crap i kinda just repeated what oints said... seems the warning: review your post actually comes in handy ;D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 01:03:03 PM by Che Monu »

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

time for me to get all chemon cowell is this mofo hehe...

@oints: the concept of your beat was dope but i'm not feeling the cutting of the sample on some parts... sounds like your loop is overlooping itself at times... like what you do with the acapellas on your beats, but again at some parts (shut it down chorus) it's a bit out of sync... ;)

@t-flow: not a bad beat for junior entrant... keep it up and learn to cut your audio files when the beats stops (in this case... after 01:25) to save our internet bills ;)

peace ma nigg, i appreciate the bump, im yet to download yours and bump it, so ima give you FEEd later...but im most certainly going to be exchanging notes with you on how to improve on my weak points & expand on the positives  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
LOL............................ :D

NICE FLIP CHE, nice flip ma nigg, thats all ima say..........by the way, nice sample choice  ;)

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Eish,been busy,so I'll up mine monday trynna squeeze third sample in same beat.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
aight ma dudes and dudets...here is what we have done so far:

the 1st LEG

1. (Clubit) produced by BlackChild FL
2. (Dos Gardenias machin) produced by Che Monu FL
3. (Scream & shout & cry in pain) Produced by San, the Instru-Monumentalist RSN
4. (For REASON) produced by Thir[13]teen RSN
5. (Set it off) produced by Knowledge the drum beater FL
6. (Dretoxicated) produced by Trompie FL
7. (Love is everywhere) produced by Robin Hood RSN
8. (Pro Wars) produced by Boomslang, of Seamrock music FL
9. (Scramblin) produced by DJ PeeWee FL
10. (Murder) produced by Prof X FL
11. (The champ) produced by J-One FL
12. (Flip one) produced by The Rebbi RSN

i must say, the attendance is very inspiring ma niggs, we doing good work .... :D

so yeah, please correct me if i left out anyone else who submitted thier flip for the 1st LEG cos this is the list i have now & this is the list we are going to be playing on tonight's HIPHOCALYPSE (RmR) show @ 22:00

remember to try and stream in if you can, its worth it: www.rhodesmusicradio.co.za

P.S the 2nd LEG (and the theme behind it will also be touched on a bit since we still waiting for more of youl to toss in beats ;) )

on the playlist:

-Che Monu Reppin FL
-T-Flow Reppin RSN
-San, the Instru-Monumentalist Reppin RSN