• AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
"Attention Madam Speaker, but your mindless so mind this,
subconscious died young in '76 yet still you spineless,
so on behalf of Hector..." (c) Audio Visual - Not Sayin'

Lets take a moment to read & appreciate the liberties we sometimes take for granted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soweto_uprising

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Respect to the fallen and those who survived and carried on fighting for the rights we have today.

glad you call it June 16, not youth day.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
What does june 16 mean to me?

I've gotten very good at sitting back, looking at what's presented, and learning from it. Seeing the lessons in everything. I am not perfect,99 % of the time i f*** up everyday and laugh @ myself for that,yet im very happy and progressive in life.I don't always succeed at seeing the best, but Once Upon A Time I didn't even know this was a possiblity. I'm very grateful for being turned on to it.

I witness  tragic accidents every month and these kinda experiences
 in life, really makes me appreciate the every breath that I'm taking now, the very feeling of 'living'. It also makes me ponder about how insecure our future seems when you all alone in bed ant night before you sleep.Things don't go the way we
want, I'm still glad that I have ears to hear, eyes to see, and I'm still breathing and feeling!! At least, I still have chance to get things done perfectly this time.

Try not to be too hasty, the time that you are spending at your current work is all just part of the learning process,Take full advantage of the resources that are currently available to you. Talk to your friends, family, (strangers or not), go to seminars (anything at all that is pertaining to your particular interests and that you feel is affordable to you), read books, and seek out that in which you wish to become. Many times it turns out, the answers you were looking for, were right in front of you. Happy June 16th.

Lastly use a condom and f*** bitches!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:18:03 PM by New,Jack »