Africasgateway.com

End of the crack era?

Koli qha · 124 · 31281

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
The good thing that came out of this thread is RR has got a new name 'Camera Man' ha ha ha.

lol.

only on AG. so koli how about that crackboys update? heard you cats performed recently as a crew, and how can nobody know who put that message up? who is the website administrator?
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
WOW!!!

I honestly dont know what to say.

Make a joke. It's your specialty aint it ? It always seem alright for people to come @ u, but when u come @ them it's a different story all together.

I still dont get why you are mad at me.

cos your making me out into something im not, and all for a couple of laughs ? i seriously didn't expect those kinda comments to come from you RR. everybody else can say it,cos i don't really know them on any level.but u ? the dude i chill with @ shows when he's up here ? the dude who calls me about Ill-Skillz ? Saying that i aint got a sense of humor cos i don't subscribe to what u guys here think is funny ? when even u know it's not. that's character a**asination homie. i know that im not the most light-hearted dude around hey,that's why i avoid most of ya'll stupid topics, cos they don't interest me @ all.

but now u calling me a gangster ? probably another lame attempt @ humor. when have i ever acted like a gangster to u R ? u and your new friends over here been going on with that forever. i don't care about Threadz and them,cos i don't know them.but u jumping on the same ship as them ? when u actually just went thru the same shit yourself ?

All i did was relate a story about a recent crime experience i've been through.and all i got was constant backlash.i don't get what's so funny about that ? my pregnant wife was in the house when these dudes jumped the wall.is that funny ? and now im a gangster for protecting my family ?

Forget it dude.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 02:11:13 PM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Cash is a marketing genius!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I think Hip Hop is slowly outgrowin somebody on here :'(
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

i hope so...
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Check this shit!

Can you believe this dude wearing sungla**es when it is obviously very dark where they are?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 07:31:15 PM by Lord Pyro »

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yall have no idea how I've been laughing. Oh my shit man! ;D

Lol, I think that dude in the picture has a perfectly good reason for wearing those gla**es.
His eyeballs would of disolved by now had he not worn them.

Co-Motherf***ing X10 Samuel L Jackson - SIGN!!!!!
Look what he's started. lol

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
iv enrolled the crackboys and zubz for "how to go missing and keep it that way" course...youll thank me later!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
WTF is going on? rappers dont wanna be called gangster and durags are out, friends e-beefin...

Did i miss something?

@ MrC, Dude i dont know you, i've never met you, but for real though...from reading your posts on different threads you do come across as somewhat lacking in sense of humour.come hard @ me if you will, but this is my opinion.

Your responce to RR i believe was incedibly harsh,un-called-for and defensive.

This is AG and i havent been here as long as you, but in the little time i've spent here i've learnt that in these parts we talk shit about every and anybody, have a lough about it and move on to the music.

Now lately errbody been bitchin about how AG is dying...ofcause AG is dying...and we're the ones killing it by bitching about its death in every thread, and every 5minutes in the shout box.Do you know how dipressing that shit is.
We've been getting a lot of guests, but how do you expect these guests to become members if the members are always bitchin about the forum dying?

f*** it lately i've been loging on and immidiately off again because the first thing i see is "This place is dead"---Stop this shit please.
Real Recognise Real

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
WTF is going on? rappers dont wanna be called gangster and durags are out, friends e-beefin...

Did i miss something?

@ MrC, Dude i dont know you, i've never met you, but for real though...from reading your posts on different threads you do come across as somewhat lacking in sense of humour.come hard @ me if you will, but this is my opinion.

This is AG and i havent been here as long as you, but in the little time i've spent here i've learnt that in these parts we talk shit about every and anybody, have a lough about it and move on to the music.

Now lately errbody been bitchin about how AG is dying...ofcause AG is dying...and we're the ones killing it by bitching about its death in every thread, and every 5minutes in the shout box.Do you know how dipressing that shit is.
We've been getting a lot of guests, but how do you expect these guests to become members if the members are always bitchin about the forum dying?

f*** it lately i've been loging on and immidiately off again because the first thing i see is "This place is dead"---Stop this shit please.

thats some deep ish right there ekse...truly...i co-sign to the max with what was said and yeah...ag aint dead..its the heart of the people on this site thats dead..maybe if we find that common ground again it might just kickstart and "come alive" again...one love dawg you killed it!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Did i miss something?

f*** you. I cosign your entire post.
Have a pleasant day.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

Did i miss something?

MY NIGGA :)
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@ mr C
Nicca there is nothing wrong with keeping to yourself, I keep to myself very much, so if you recon that's wrong who the hell do you think you are? I'm not picking sides but attacking a nicca like that is not called for man, if you are the man you say you are you should have set the example by simply sayin you don't appriciate what he said and I'm sure it would have pa**ed, but going at a nicca like that about his personal life... On the net? You think hard about this and give me a straight answer. What would you say no if he becomes a target for us disturbed hackers and we send out fellas to jack his crib, coz mr c over hear told us a nicca can't really do anything when he gets jacked? You don't post peoples personal lives up here dude, you don't. How would you like it he posts someyhing that can put ur wife and child in danger? Yes you didn't like it but was your response necessary? Couldn't you hit him up on PM or mail?
Knowin someones weakness doesn't mean you must use it against them, especialy if you claim to regularly chill with em, in other ways you can atleast help a nicca, I'm sure buildin a crimeles community is what we all want, not crap posted on AG.
Mxm this kat

Now, AG dien... I don't think so, sometimes I just don't log on coz of time and I think it has happened to many, or maybe you just not in the mood for AG. Other sections of AG are still pushin, we got topics like these that still post for sometime, got jokes here and there and I think that's what one needs when they at work and everyone around em is just skwealin kak.