End of the crack era?

Koli qha · 124 · 31279

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
im confused, what this thing about the end of crackboyz era? like, was there a crackboy era before?
Hood.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
im confused, what this thing about the end of crackboyz era? like, was there a crackboy era before?

u were the number one fan njeMad.. don't front..  :P :P ::)
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

:D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

u were the number one fan njeMad.. don't front..  :P :P ::)

isnt a fan that lil star-like machine that is used to generate fresh air? shit nigger you comparin me to a machine? anyway, i dont know any group called the crackboys and ive never heard any crackboys song, what are crackboys anyway? is it some kind of a militant group that manufactures panga's and durag's for other militant organizations? sounds more like a company that sells washing rags and old age sleepers to me....
Hood.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
LMAO le nja iya laagisa
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@koli- i heard some rumor that cash is busy fighting for his life in the baraguanath hospital, sources claim that his been in the ICU for days now and he remains unconcious, some say he is struggling with malnutirition side efffects, some say he has some fatal std, some say its influenza, how well are you aware about his condition, is he looking like he's gonna die soon? not like ag would suffer a blow if cash could depart earth and its not like i wouldnt blow a botle of champaigne and celebrate all night if dude would vacate, cash is a close friend, a great leader of the durag camp, very intelligent and business minded, on the other news, i heard so fresh finally became famous, they say last week he made headlines when he smoked five zolls of marijuana in public, how is possible when the metro police are always on the look out for young potential junkies?

mad!
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lmao... Mad = crackboy fan...
Not too sure REBBAD corp management will be pleased with that story.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Lmao... Mad = crackboy fan...
Not too sure REBBAD corp management will be pleased with that story.

those rebbad fools know better than laughing at their boss, id instantly give em all written warnings followed by a 50 bucks fine, im not going to be a victim of laughter by employees, was also planning to pm you an written warning kid, you deserve it and a R30 000 fine, your salary of R 75, 23440 a month should take care of that, you know the companies banking details, so do the right thing,  on other news, ive been thinking about hiring a acting marketing manager since the post is vacant, i have the jurisdiction to perfom that, dont need your opinion, you a surbodinate anyway

perhaps cash would fit very well dont you think? as soon as he recovers from influenza im gonna have a meeting with his business people
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Shap, will make payments just now.

Mr Cashy cash, just how much CASH will he be bringing in per month? We don't need liabilities now do we? We also need an MD (minister of disputes), someone who can hadle these haters, and I have the right person for this post.... Mr C, what you say? He e-attacked that nicca pretty good.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Shap, will make payments just now.

Mr Cashy cash, just how much CASH will he be bringing in per month? We don't need liabilities now do we? We also need an MD (minister of disputes), someone who can hadle these haters, and I have the right person for this post.... Mr C, what you say? He e-attacked that nicca pretty good.

nhaa, bad option rebbs, dude is a disgrace, he'd lead us straight to bankrupcy with his gayish and pro-homo hate, dude is bad for business, perhaps his victim RR would not be a bad idea, dude is half man atleast, but i have a feeling that his demands would be too much, cash was the right man as he needs money to buy medication, we were going to take advantage of the ill f***er
Hood.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
@koli- i heard some rumor that cash is busy fighting for his life in the baraguanath hospital, sources claim that his been in the ICU for days now and he remains unconcious, some say he is struggling with malnutirition side efffects, some say he has some fatal std, some say its influenza, how well are you aware about his condition, is he looking like he's gonna die soon? not like ag would suffer a blow if cash could depart earth and its not like i wouldnt blow a botle of champaigne and celebrate all night if dude would vacate, cash is a close friend, a great leader of the durag camp, very intelligent and business minded, on the other news, i heard so fresh finally became famous, they say last week he made headlines when he smoked five zolls of marijuana in public, how is possible when the metro police are always on the look out for young potential junkies?

mad!

snap!!! nah chap.. had no clue.. no wonder i couldn't get thru to homie last few times. damn.. i'm sure he'll pull thru tho.. let me find out.. i'll tell him to holla at u soon as possible
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
this was bullshit, crackboys were just on mtv base in a new buffalo soujah vid...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
I cant even hate - thats a dope quality vid. but Koli - how come u werent in the vid ?? :-\