Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

San....Droping soundtrack tape to doccie....

oints · 43 · 13163

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Jus heard yo joint,hmmm...

I knw there was something U were hiding...this hectic!!!
Co-sign - I believe coupled wit visuals,this cud b a new wave!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Jus heard yo joint,hmmm...

I knw there was something U were hiding...this hectic!!!
Co-sign - I believe coupled wit visuals,this cud b a new wave!

mxm! ::)

u and i speak eyday on Twitter, if anybody is hiding anything its you, ima jump on that Maliq snippet soon as you drop it...loved the Lira Remix by the way, its in my playlist  ;)

re-inventing musical styles....how better a way to introduce a different perspective of music creation than by ushering it in with a griping and factual visual depiction of human history...im glad you share my sentiments my nigg...

just talking on the side with a couple of Heads on Twitter, it just hit me, i think i have a name for the soundtrack project...you read it here first folks...im going to call the project:

MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES
(a soundtrack)
inspired by "Its Official" a documentary on Human Rights By Director/Producer Ms Sihle Hlophe

let me get on the horn with Leminah now, i need a Cover for this  :D   :D   :D

history in the making youl....................................... :D

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
allah, you wouldnt come out any doper, i'm loving th work. keep keepin on.
art-in-isolation

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
allah, you wouldnt come out any doper, i'm loving th work. keep keepin on.

Respect ma nigg, whats even bugged is that i have emcees coming over the pad on teh daily and they just sit and script to all these beats im cooking for this project, i tell cats its part of a doccie/soudtrack im working on but they dont want to hear it...lol...

goodlooks for checking for the joint ma nigg, really really appreciate it. all the samples im using for this record where collected over the arts festival...so it kinda makes for conceptual music...and im not talking about just any regular record sample collection, im talking rare under the dirt records, grime under your finger nails kinda diggin...

if anyone is able to recognize the samples, il know he or she has been keeping their ears to the ground for a while  ;D

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Dnt dare us...uhhmmm...*clears throat*... Dare me!

On the real tho,this is bound 2 b something 4 U...keep On!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Dnt dare us...uhhmmm...*clears throat*... Dare me!

On the real tho,this is bound 2 b something 4 U...keep On!

lol, Trompie, always with the jousting...aight, let me re-phrase that, i dare anyone who hasnt been making beats on a serious level for more than 5 years to try and guess which samples i used...hows that?...

i value your support ma nigg, very much so, its a new field for me, working with someone in film. you not only get to soak in whatever skills they are willing to dispatch your way with regard to their craft, but you also learn the art of negotiation...its proving to be quite a challenge to state your case telephonicaly to a group of doccie producers who have over the years been used to a certain style of presentation...its also sad when you think about it, that people would naturally conform to using SABC provided "stock sounds" as backing music for their doccies when someone just walked out the vault and used the same sounds  :-\...but it helps when the director of the doccie shares your vision and is willing to go out on a limb for something you make :D

the name of the soundtrack has been approved...it will be called as i have stated above:

MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES
(a soundtrack)
Inspired by "Its Official" a documentary on Human Rights by Ms Sihle Hlophe  :)

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Sounds right and proper!

Stay up!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Bling bliiiing :D

Keep grindin' man ;)

goodlooking out ma nigg...appreciate the support  :D

little do cats know, this is not the first time im involved in a doccie soundtrack, not so long ago ma nigga Biz-Ark Human and the Corporate Nemesis team cooked up a documentary on the underground HipHop scene in Lesotho and called it "the Cypha"...on the soundtrack to that monumental production were the likes of Phil the Kritik, Biz-Ark Human himslef, The Keyman Anonymous and Yours truly...San, the instru-monumentalsit.........

NUFF RESPECT on that boost(s) ma nigg, never forgotten ;)

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Props. Rhini Rising! Continuing in the legacy on G-town hip hop multimedia experience (have you ever seen WordUP! A Hiphopumentary by the way?). I will be looking forward to this.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Props. Rhini Rising! Continuing in the legacy on G-town hip hop multimedia experience (have you ever seen WordUP! A Hiphopumentary by the way?). I will be looking forward to this.

:)

peace and respect for checking for the work ma nigg, means a lot....

unfortunatly i havent seen WordUP!, didnt even know of it till now, ima check for it for surely...

i cant get enough of HipHop documentaries, ive seen so far, (those worth mentioning that is)

Wild Style: in my opinion, the best doccie ever on the art of Breakdancing...
Scratch: magnificent doccie on the art of Djing
Counting Heads: an indepth look at female involvement in HipHop, from graff artists, to B Girls to Emcees to Bisness women
Freestyle the art of rhyme:a basic visual presentation of what the title "emcee" embodies

and a crate load of doccies by rap groups (ie) stuff by JmT, Dialated peoples, Wu-tang etc....

but the above four for me, have taught me much...

Prof. X (of The B.e.et Academy)

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • The Academic

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Big ups to you San... Fresh movement. Be the standard bearer. X.

we do our best to contribute a verse to the songs that are surley going to be written about our times on this planet ma nigg...i am only thankful to have a group of people to witness my attempts. thank you!  ;)