Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

San....Droping soundtrack tape to doccie....

oints · 43 · 13043

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the deadline for the first batch of beats is tomorrow, or should i say today, seeing that im still awake at 1 oclock in the morning.... :D

i feel extra proud of myself, managed to juggle writing my dissertation and making the first batch of beats for this project with only slight difficulty...i feel generous, im going to share with you another snippet of a joint i did for the doccie, this time its a skit, not a full track...
since it was crafted with specific imagery in mind, let me share the brief with you:

"picture the South African labour force, the part of it that uses the train to commute from home to workplace...picture them early on a winter's day, huddling together for warmth and focused on the grind"

thats the brief i was given, and this is what i came up with:

i call it "THE CURE"

check for it on my Reverbnation page here and as always, if you can, FEED will go a long way....

http://www.reverbnation.com/santheinstrumonumentalist

ONE

&

goodnight  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
sent the first batch of beats this morning to Ms Hlophe & the guys at Brainmattermedia...got feedback..........we have lift off :D

kinda eases my mind a bit, now i can focus on other pressing things...with that said, i appreciate all the support from all those who checked for the work thus far, i might be AWOL for a while, what with school and all...

next time i talk to you guys it will be to drop a cover on youl...hehehe, maybe a snippet of the doccie...lol.... 8)

i leave you with possibly the last audio "visual" sneak preview into MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES: (a soundtrack)

i call it the "Lunar Eclipse"

bump it, here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/santheinstrumonumentalist

PEACE!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
PEACE... :)

a coupla HEADS have been telling me that the beats theyve heard me make so far for the MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES project and Ms Hlophe's doccie are not quite "HipHop" beats.....lol

well i take that as a sign of growth, cos the aim was not to make hiphop beats per se as it was to create music inspired by hiphop but one that couldnt be immediately cla**ified as emanating from the culture...

its very experimental on my front the work i am doing for this project. i have not worked on anything of this kind on a solo effort before, its quite fun but challenging as well. i reach out into the abyss and use all sorts of inspiration to bring visuals to life, music from all over, since the plight for human rights has unfortunatly been something of a global nature...

anyhow.... i got some good news & some rather bad news im afraid....

the guys at Brainmattermedia love the idea of a soundtrack dropping in conjunction with the documentary, they even went as far as mentioning the potential support from Ozmic and his portal to SA hiphop by the Ritual store for possible distribution...

the problem however is that the documentary is being produced as per SABC commission and as such will be their property, bringing on board a soundtrack to the package and selling the two as a combinations is still some thing they like but is worth more discussion...

regardless though, since i own the music, the MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES project is still a go and will drop as scheduled under Audible Braile Entertainment, it might be under different packaging but will drop nonetheless.... ;)

to all whove shown love,

thanks for the kind words...

one  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!  :D

with work never stopping on our side of the rock, its not surprising that even the graphics guys on the team are fully inspired and firing on all cylinders...lol...ive made so far a handful of beats, some of which have been chosen for the doccie and some i have chosen myself to discard because i didnt see them fitting in the project...all in all, everything is going as planned thus far...so much so that i have a suprise for youl....THE prototype COVER to the soundtrack tape: MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES....

like i said before, the documentary has long since been completed, its left only to me now to provide the music...i like working under pressure, it tends to bring out the best in my creativity....

stay TUNED youl....history is being made..... :D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace!

the MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES soundtrack tape will officially have 12 songs, thats excluding skits and interludes, while only 8 songs will be used as actual music for the Documentary on the Human Rights movement "Its Official" produced by Ms Sihle Hlophe and the guys at BRAINMATTERMEDIA under SABC commission...

so yeah, look forward to 12 songs all in all....il keep you guys posted   :) ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Keep grinding man, good looking. ;)

peace ma nigg, means a lot, feels good to have you in my corner homes, not too many people know where we come from, how far in the trenches of this hiphop game we've had to hurl our selves to have been able to learn so much.... :D

heres to many more lessons  :)

by the way....you should drop that REMINISCE track you did homes, let these niccas know what this LESOTHO HIPHOP is all about... ;)

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
A Disclaimer!!!!

ima jump on that lunar eclipse joint and hurt it.

good looks ma ninja snails. stay up.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
A Disclaimer!!!!

ima jump on that lunar eclipse joint and hurt it.

good looks ma ninja snails. stay up.

lol...peace allah, they not ready, we constantly on the grind in the G, lava being dished out at such a crazy rate, niccas might as well call it Pompei  ;D  ;D  ;D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
shhhhhhhhhhhh..............................hear that?

its happening....THE DROP that will go down in the history of beatmaking as one of the CLa**ICS, i repeat CLa**ICS!!

hahahahaha!

man, ive been stretched hella thin the past couple of months, but its all coming together...the DOCCIE is almost done, ive been talking to Miss Hlophe about an exclusive sneak peak into it for you guys, so keep your fingers crossed, we might have sumin coming your way real soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

beats, oh yeah, im only left with two to submit, its funny, i tossed them the beats and i was thinking they might choose a couple they liked but they ended up using all of them...hahahaha, its bugged....aight...THE WAIT IS ALMOST over!  :D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile