Africasgateway.com

What do you guys think about this?

milk · 26 · 5400

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Word, reality is a bitch that these laaitjies hevent fukked wit yet. And as such they shud shut the fuk up till they cut they teeth.
Even the most concious of hedz gotta be with me on this one, if your origin in this thing is pa**ion, and you paid yo dues, you hav an obligation to make it your life to grow it, stoopid lil bitches who strive to rebel against their parents sensibilities are just using hip hop as a means to piss off mommy and daddy.
I work in this shit everyday and if you had the nuts to step up to me and tell me how you betta than me cos yo mommy does you the courtesy of coverin your expenses, I WILL give you a hiding cos your daddy obviously isnt, then i'll throw a hundrd rand note in yo face to wipe up yo tears you f***in lil pussy bitches.
I'm in Cape Town and I'm easy to find, any of the Cape Town AGers can give you directions to me, if you wish to take this dispute further, bring your noise children, I'm smarting for a confrontation, gotta keep my shit quick.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
sheeeeeet... Ill even pick you up and DRIVE you to him... gotta see this.

Holla back!!!

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Mode

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Syn firstly I didn't mean to start beef.

However you acting up all tough and hard, but let me tell you any shitface has experienced the ugly side of life. Be you a lawyer, teacher, student whatever. The problems my differ, but the impact remains the same. Back to the topic now.

Secondly my parents are dead and I work for the clothes and all the other shit I buy. And I'm only sixteen btw. Don't talk shit about someone if you don't know 'em. It just proves the fact that your a idiot.
ardcore bboy, part time writer...

Grafitti is an art and if art is a crime, how come PICa**O never did time?

token412

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
whao...sensing alotta anger on peoples opinions here

i was merely expressing my thoughts on doing graff for a corporate institution.
props to artists makin money from graff.
i choose not to,and you cant ignore the fact that there are millions of okes
painting without gettin paid,sure alot of them want to get paid but they never will get paid.so they just keep on doing what they love(me for instance)just becuase u're not getting paid to do this shit doesn't mean u're not any good at it.

we are all different,it's the only thing we have in common

syn>>no offfence, i acknowledge your opinions,everyone has their own,

peace :D
ou're looking through all these records and it's sort of like a big pile of broken dreams...

Mode

• Guppie
    • View Profile
True dat token, for every writer that gets paid there are easily a 100 or so of 'em that don't get paid. Yet they still continue. Why? Not for the money, that's for sure. What makes us risk our records which can seriously damage our future? It's that feeling man that's all I can say. If you wanna get paid go ahead, I'll continue doing what I do and HOW I do it.

peace
ardcore bboy, part time writer...

Grafitti is an art and if art is a crime, how come PICa**O never did time?

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
good lord.....it took like 3 years for people on AG to finally catch up with graff....

ootz has no say in this....seriously.

This sprite campaign sounds like a load of crap, cause at the end of the day, theyre also out for the cash and to put their brand up..do you think some fat jew in america actually gives a f*** about some kid in africa going around with a spraycan???shit, its just cheap advertising for them(i must admit, its very innovative)....

but i wont lie...i love money...sweet smell of money and acid.

f***, there was no point in posting this...i think they call it a contradiction or is it a contraception??

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Dont know much about graf just popped in to say...

@ Syn I'm on the 'kiddies' on this one YOU ARE AN IDIOT..

@ ED you are an even bigger idiot than SYN iz + you have a bad dress sense.

@ Space where's my TAG @ You Lazy little SH*T! Dont make me find your sister...

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Wtf, Am I the only Sane one here. T8, If u really want Nasty to dress better tell him how much you love him. Ihope all the anger in here get's to meet someday soon. I'll be the one selling tickets to the afterparty -with ice.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
^^^ Ya met YS :D

Yo ED n Space, watch out Tate must be lonely.... he's pullin that whole "I dont like you.......(later) i'm sorry here let me make it up to you wit sum tender man-luvving"
I heard about that shit, how do you think he got off of them fines he was gon get when those cracker cops pulled him over in the US recently 8O  :x
SIES!!!!
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile