Africasgateway.com

Prof. X (of The B.e.et Academy)

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • The Academic
 :).

Wusup AG fam. Here's a track from Atmos of Pirate-d Wreck-Chordz, off his coming tape - P.O.U.R.

LINK REMOVED/audio/630236885a5485c6/

Reason I'm dropping this is due to the fact that I did the b.e.et. Get your downloading on! Feedback on the b.e.et, the script or the track as a whole is much appreciated. Thanks. Piecez.

X.

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • The Academic

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Will try upload the AG dl way later on today. X.

that would be appreciated, my Zshare is blocked so i cant download the joint...

remember this Atmos cat from the first mixtape youl did and dropped over here, think his song had sumin to do with a "pen"...anyhow, hes a dope cat and i like to see that he is still working to improve his craft...looking forward to this, hope he has exceeded my expectations....hustle hard young blood  ;)

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Will try upload the AG dl way later on today. X.

Yeah please do bro!
Real Recognise Real

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • The Academic
Aight, got the AG dl now... Hope to get more feedback.

@ Oints. Wow. You remember that ish... That was like a year ago. Much love. And as much as it might seem like I'm underestimating our material, I ain't - we didn't expect this much impact relative to the quality of the tape. It got around SA, and out to Switzerland and England though.

Anyways... 'Danger Mouse" is fresh. Atmos has grown and loves experimenting, and this is one of those. When he picked the b.e.et I actually told him he won't make much noise with it, coz it's nothing spectactular... but ONCE AGain he pulled it off. lol. AG.

And I compressed the tracks for AG coz the one up on zshare is about 8 megs... 320kbps I think.

X.

[attachment deleted by admin]

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Aight, got the AG dl now... Hope to get more feedback.

@ Oints. Wow. You remember that ish... That was like a year ago. Much love. And as much as it might seem like I'm underestimating our material, I ain't - we didn't expect this much impact relative to the quality of the tape. It got around SA, and out to Switzerland and England though.

lol, the reason i remember it is cos you guys created quite a roit with your cover art, if i remember correctly you guys had hand drawn it on a piece of paper and pa**ed it off as the "official" cover...lol, Cash had a field day taking youl to task, "demanding" you show professionalism or you wont be respected...insane....., for youl sakes i hope you got the covers on lock this time.... :D  ;)

but on the real, saw a lot of heart in the music fam, ima jump on the ATMOS just now and give you the FEED...

by the way, glad to see that youl also touched across borders homes, it adds to growth....KEEP ON!

:)

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • The Academic
Yeah, thanks. And I actually left Pirate-d Wreck-Chordz to start up some ish... They my boiz so I still work with them, on b.e.etz and all that. So as for the cover art, lol, they gotta work that - not me. I got faith in them though. Atmos showed me some rough work, looks cool, I could mess with it ;D. X.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
lol...this is a crazy track, hella funny, reminds me of Slick Rick, a lot, the execution and concept is something he would really love, him and Mos Def....very nice work, nice sound, like the mastering quality as well...its hilarious cos ive been listening to a lot of BIzmarkie...and this is that old skool story telling hiphop thats missing right now....FRESH!

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • The Academic
LOL! See what I was talking about... Very different from his other ish... I can't wait for the rest of the tape, gave him about 11 b.e.etz to murk. LOL! X.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
LOL! See what I was talking about... Very different from his other ish... I can't wait for the rest of the tape, gave him about 11 b.e.etz to murk. LOL! X.

nah, hes a creative cat, i like the fact that he doesnt seem to see the box, he thinks very much outside of it, cos listening to the beat, (and this is not to be offensive ma nigg) i could easily hear some cat rapping about his swag and his jewels and baggin broads at the club....

but this kid right here, he goes and creates a whole story about a a character by the name of "danger mouse"....too sick, i can see DOOM loving this too...hahaha...ima wait on the album ma nigg, tell homey to keep doing his thing... ;)

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • The Academic

Abominable Sandman

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yo I been bumping this track and I gotta sya, it is straight up DANGEROUS!!!!!!!! MAny Many props given were they are due
 little sum sum like that

Atmos

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Fresh to AG... Peeped this thing and glad to see what y'all think. I can do whatever on your b.e.etz, X  ;D Y'know me.