Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

How do you tell if your chick is cheating?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
What are the tell tale signs.

Don’t lie – y’all been played before unless you never had chicks.

A friend thinks his chick is playing him. He is not that worried coz it’s been an on and off relationship for 3 years now. And she been out of town for a while.

Mad – I expect you to be an expert on this one.

Ladies – you would know what lies and acts you get up to when you triflin’ .

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

A friend thinks his chick is playing him. He is not that worried coz it’s been an on and off relationship for 3 years now. And she been out of town for a while.

Oh Thixo wam Merchant awuka yiyeki la cherry yakho?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
This nigga is gunning for that sis dolly's job.

Pity he's using AG as a training ground.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 04:54:27 PM by Liquidz »
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Oh Thixo wam Merchant awuka yiyeki la cherry yakho?

wakakakakaka!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
dude you stress too much. youre still a young cat! get some bud and get lifted.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

This guy is too loving. Won't be surprised if his next topic is "What do you do when you catch your girl in bed with another man?"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

more details please. what has raised the suspicions? what did she do? She doesnt answer the calls, flirts with other dudes? she talking in her sleep?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

This guy is too loving. Won't be surprised if his next topic is "What do you do when you catch your girl in bed with another man?"

The bald Athenian guest stay ethering niggas.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Suckers . This aint about me.Cant you read? You all got Mad syndrome today.

But that was funny yho! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

more details please. what has raised the suspicions? what did she do? She doesnt answer the calls, flirts with other dudes? she talking in her sleep?

Dude says the chick suddenly got too many friends that she'll be hanging out with. Doesn't want top see the man as often . And doesnt pick up a call from this one dude. + two weekends out of town.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
With the risk of sounding like a complete knob, I wanna ask you something. How's about you, sorry your friend ask her what's going on?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ok......let me see, dude is suspicious that his broad is f***ing some dude behind his back nhe? mmmmmhhhhhhh................*takes his powerplaAy and sips..coughs n swallows*

dig this, chicks can have as many friends as they like, same applies for dude, there fact that she has more than 20 friends 9 just making an example] doest actually mean that shes f***ing one of her friends, on the contrary its highly unlikely for a chick to befreidn 5 dudes and not f*** one of them, chances are.........95% dude is getting played, the fact that she lost interest in hangin out with him blatantly potrays that she's developed some intimate relationship with another dude who f***s her for being alive.

just know this, once your chick starts having too many male friends then you into some f***ing trouble, meaning you gonna do a lot of verbal fighting and perhaps some fight could result. you know the most common symptom that cheating chicks normally show is being instantly mad at dudes, if your chick is cheating on you, she'll regualry start silly arguments with you, when you talk back she gets angry and frouns at you and you the man right?, so you expected to go and say " im sorry babes", my main point here is...a cheating chick will do anything in her power to make you run after her so that you can cut all the suspicion and shit and run after her, she'll try to make your relationship look like its gonna fall.

so so dude is in some bit of a trouble, my conclusion is.......he must not fall inlove with this chick, the on and on thing is what he must persist on, let her do her own things, f*** around the hood and when she comes back, dude must f*** her to the grave, give her the horing space she needs, on ther hand, dude must f*** as many chicks he can, take it public if he he feels like but dont make it too obvious, dont call her regualry, and when she wants to come around your crib, tell her you going out with a bunch of friends or maybe your female friend invited your and your boys to her bday party
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
one last thing.....you and your boy owe me R4,500 for the advice, last thing i need is rebbi taking me to court for nepotism, so pay up, il pm you my acc no, i mean the firm's acc no.....later!
Hood.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
ok......let me see, dude is suspicious that his broad is f***ing some dude behind his back nhe? mmmmmhhhhhhh................*takes his powerplaAy and sips..coughs n swallows*

dig this, chicks can have as many friends as they like, same applies for dude, there fact that she has more than 20 friends 9 just making an example] doest actually mean that shes f***ing one of her friends, on the contrary its highly unlikely for a chick to befreidn 5 dudes and not f*** one of them, chances are.........95% dude is getting played, the fact that she lost interest in hangin out with him blatantly potrays that she's developed some intimate relationship with another dude who f***s her for being alive.

just know this, once your chick starts having too many male friends then you into some f***ing trouble, meaning you gonna do a lot of verbal fighting and perhaps some fight could result. you know the most common symptom that cheating chicks normally show is being instantly mad at dudes, if your chick is cheating on you, she'll regualry start silly arguments with you, when you talk back she gets angry and frouns at you and you the man right?, so you expected to go and say " im sorry babes", my main point here is...a cheating chick will do anything in her power to make you run after her so that you can cut all the suspicion and shit and run after her, she'll try to make your relationship look like its gonna fall.

so so dude is in some bit of a trouble, my conclusion is.......he must not fall inlove with this chick, the on and on thing is what he must persist on, let her do her own things, f*** around the hood and when she comes back, dude must f*** her to the grave, give her the horing space she needs, on ther hand, dude must f*** as many chicks he can, take it public if he he feels like but dont make it too obvious, dont call her regualry, and when she wants to come around your crib, tell her you going out with a bunch of friends or maybe your female friend invited your and your boys to her bday party

Your narratives always makes my day(not givin' a fcuk whether they make sense or not) YOU GO MAD :D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile