Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Angie 'Jim Jones' Motshekga

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Anyone see her new Range Rover? Suicide doors and all! I wonder what the 750 looks like.. Was it right for her to cop them? There's nothing unconstitutional bout the buy, but is she sending the correct message out in this day and time?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
These ministers been going wild with them whips. But I also dont expect them to be riding 84 Fox cars. That doesnt mean getting a car with sucide doors like you Barrack Obama.

Why you call her Jim Jones?

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
These ministers been going wild with them whips. But I also dont expect them to be riding 84 Fox cars. That doesnt mean getting a car with sucide doors like you Barrack Obama.

Why you call her Jim Jones?

Cause she's bawwwllliiiing!!
M Turn

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Angie must buy a Lamborghini or a Tesla for all i care.

Speaking of which JIM JONES IS HIGH AS f*** ON THAT BUD on that Kid Cudi Day n Nite Video remix he he he he he looks like a homeless man,check it out

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
FS government has been having emergency meetings all month about their budget and how they are gonna address the service delivery protests and shit, as well as our health crisis, as a result of the lack of proper funds.

I just got e-mailed some pics of their cars being delivered to the state garage on Thursday afternoon though, and one wouldn't say these are the same people who asked for an extra R130 million in the budget, cos there are Benzes worth a total of R32 million being dropped off.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
She ought to have a nice, safe whip. Naturally! But runnin a bill of 2+ Million for 2 cars is a tad extravagant. Especially when u consider the unrest goin on elokshini.. People in Durban are looting MALLS talkin bout, "we starving yo!" Those people r gonna feel stabbed in the back by such actions carried out by the government THEY voted in. More strikes on the way i'm tellin u! Then we'll see how much u care New Jack. Its gonna affect u one way or another. That Range is on some BAWWLLLIINN shit for real.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
32 million on Merc's alone! Wow! Yo Pyro, or anyone else... U know what happens to the cars that were there before?

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I wonder if AG ws government,who'll b running what and what character they'll fit...

Rebbie wud b Trevor Manual...
MAD wud b Malema...

jokes B!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I wonder if AG ws government,who'll b running what and what character they'll fit...

Rebbie wud b Trevor Manual...
MAD wud b Malema...

jokes B!

can I be minister of hating

That not good enough for ya?

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Angie must buy a Lamborghini or a Tesla for all i care.

Speaking of which JIM JONES IS HIGH AS f*** ON THAT BUD on that Kid Cudi Day n Nite Video remix he he he he he looks like a homeless man,check it out

That's what I've been trying to tell people, he looks bummy and shit!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
@Frostee - it will b tough then,U have serious competition on here :-)
no need 2 name names...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
lets get one thing straight, the ministers are not doing anything wrong as far is their benefits is concerned, but i think these ministers are doing this at the wrong time, i mean, previous ministers also did the same shit, only difference is that the economy didnt have this much pressure , from an economical prepsective, i think these people should've waited for the right prime. but then again, a minister is a highly respected figure, they are the governement, so they do need to live a dignified lifestyle, but purchasing lavish and luxurious cars at the expense of a governement who is under economical pressure is regulary facing multiple strikes is not such a good and prudent idea. the fact that this whole shit became a burning issue is because of the unstable and delicate economy we currently have. let them have the whips and all them fancy things, one thing for sure is that if they dont give us some positive feedback, we going on strike.

civil servants word up!!!!
Hood.