no one in the corner has swagger like theirs

Mad · 3 · 1236

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/34418-super_group_jay_z_kanye_west_and_rihanna_to_form_a_new_super_group.html

so, what do the anti-homo's call this type of combination, is it somethin like gayish or some bubblegum ish foryourself?

jayz and janye sound good together, i digged that swagger like us joint, i love me some autotune, and then theres riri, she has a ugly a** looking forehead but f*** it, id skip a week not eating and sipping nothing just to put my lips on that mouth of hers, this shit is just a pure dope move, very lucrative and appetising, just what the teenagers and all them bubblegum fans needed, this shit is like a sudden cure to some pandemic disease, so f*** it, im already a**uming some of the lyrics that we might get on their music...

you lame as f*** if you think this combi is whack, i wonder whos the lucky owner of the music rights and all that crap? should be universal or atleast def jam for shizzy.

to all those who hate on this thread eat my dick, ive just managed to terminate the pimple that was torturing my nutts, thanks to bio-oil, i no longer have to sratch each and every minute, i can now spread my legs and allow some fresh air in, feel me? like when i shit, il just shit and get out, no ball checking and shit like that, i wont be worrying about cleanin some ball, cant wqait to grow more beard n shit, like play around with my left ball, i dig my left ball, its my mate, i play with it all the time. i call it " muki", muki is ma man

hall a at mad pips, shit i almost mispelt my name
Hood.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ziz thread iz ztartsing to sound gay, zi mofoz zo not wanna post, fine, eat micheal jackson's brain, bizes!!!!
Hood.