Africasgateway.com

DOPEless NARCOTICS

oints · 16 · 3093

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Oints....i played the joint to a friend of mine last night and she totally loves the beat and Epoch's verse...and like all of us, she wants Epoch to do a full one on this...she said she's not really feeling the other verses, but becos the beat is that good, she manages to block em verses out and just continue feelin the beat.... ;D

oh smack....LMAO...aight homes, ima suggest they get in the lab ASAP and let Epoch record a solo joint,lol.. thats what i promise to do, i dont know if i have that much Sway with the cats cos they are an independent group...but the FEED is very constructive and ii will pa** it on, we are going to have our first HIPHOCALYPSE (RmR) of the third term tomorrow night @ 10pm and the DOPEless NARC agents are gon be there to drop some frees and talk about what theyve been working on, il be sure to tell them on live radio what the HEADS outside Grahamstown think of their work so far, in a diplomatic way ofcos...heehhe, should make for interesting radio  :D....

but on the strength, being from an certain area and being renowned for growing up slinging raps & bodying shows tends to create a bias opinion and ignorant fan base from the local listeners, so its very dope to get outside input at times, much appreciated.... ;D

tell the earth, RESPECT on loving the beat homes, RESPECT.... :)