Africasgateway.com

CRANK 2: HIGH VOLTAGE

oints · 9 · 4452

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

OMG..................................CRANK 2 is the SHIT, thats all ima say...i jsut saw some Chinese dude get his ELBOW chopped off with a machete................. :o

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
really bruh? this movie was mad cartoonish (mostly intentional ....but still)
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
really bruh? this movie was mad cartoonish (mostly intentional ....but still)

but you just said it yourself dawg, it was all intentional, il go so far as saying if Max Payne was half the movie this one was in execution, it would have killed....CRANK is like a first person shooter game, hek, the whole movie begins with Chelios flying out of a helicopter in Arcade mode, drops a 1000 feet in the air down to a car, crashes that and bounces from it on to the ground & LIVES... right there you shouldv preped yourself for a high injection of fiction....but overall i liked the script and the way it was shot and acted out...simple straight to the point, niccas stole your heart, your job is to shoot thru niccas while boosting ur "life" with jumper cables, thats why i compared it to a first person shooter...cos if youve played those, there is always a medi pack to scoop up to boost your life, or in this case, a surge of electric current to keep ur artificial heart beating....think GTA, but on Steroids...lol  ;D typicall Jason Statham, shoot em up, bang em up and say less.....

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Where did you get it? Store or download?
I've been waiting for it, planning to have a Crank 1 and 2 Party  at my crib when I get it.     
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Link plz
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Holy mother of hell. Sweet Jesus of Nazareth. This movie is the best thing to happen to me since, Fight Club. I'm trying really hard not to give anything away...but you should expect to see lots of a** (anal rape too). Body parts flying everywhere.

It's like they threw away all the rule-books of movie making.  I'm going in for a second viewing as soon as i can...
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Ima need to cop this, getting 250GB of movies soon, better be one of them... *hint hint* PROTOTYPE!!

Hey, got a list of new movie links, will post em up tomorrow. But the all rapidshare, so niccas better start hustling accounts