inter-racial relationships

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The thing with inter race shit is that they are white based as in the black part compromises and speaks english, show me an inter race rel based in a black language and i will show u a white person who does not think there are levels of blacks.this is why these relations meet skeptics, it looks like blacks in them.,u get my point the kids will be whiter than they black.its still not that cool to b black hence the mindset of some of our coloured breathren the kids will never see the need to speak black why?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The parent speak to each other in english. Thats they shit but i feel for the kids but am all 4 u being with whom u happy with just think about the kids.
Happy f***ing
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i dont have a kid yet and im only planning to have one in 3 years to come when im financially fit for a kid, not that i wouldnt support a child now, its just that i want my baby to eat something that comes straight out of my pocket, not something coming from the other hand. id love to have a interricial kid, children born by black n white folks are usually cute and adorable [ oh cant believe i used that word. wink wink!] and i dont see any big deal in impregnanting a white broad if you black, whites makes a big deal out of everything, should just let us have some fun
Hood.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
not sure whether to start coz i might not stop. I'll just say be with whomever you love and who loves you back and treats you well.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
whomever you're with that makes you happy is not the only person you can be with that will make you happy.

this thread favours challenging replies like briCK's.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Its till not that cool to b black hence the mindset of some of our coloured breathren
This man aint never lie, I know this because I live in CPT. Now I promised myself I wasn't going to comment but..........okay moving right along, you can put it on the racist city of cape town if you will but I'll never date a white person I'm sorry, too many times have I been made to feel less of a person because of the colour of my skin. Apparently they're caring, they're understanding, faithful, etc but no thank you. I have to admit that my heart breaks when I see black men with white women but of cause he has great reasons so yeah each one his own, rainbow nation bla bla bla
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
For that nigga pyro its a big yay brother used to hang with mad white broads when he was studying at techofs I used envy him

Who are you?

Anyway,  I say yay.

I don't give a f*** what race you are, as long as you are hot and have some brains.

I am dating a mixed girl now, my previous 2 were Indian. one before that white, the two before her black, and the one before them Japanese. I really don't see the fuss people make about interracial dating.

Like Brick said, if you don't like it KIM, it doesn't affect you.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
I'm saying YaY.
Why not?

I know I'm black. My skin colour is a big part of my identity (consciously or not) and inevitably dictates the way I experience life.

I think it's stupid if someone says I'll only date this or that race.  You should be with someone who gets you. That person could be chinese, caucasian or blackanese whatever. We are people. We are mere DNA. That person who makes you happy can be any mashup of genes. Our cultures may be different but love is love. If I dated another black person from Ghana we would be the same race but our cultures would be different and it would be a problem again.

Tribalism, racism, cla**icism, they all come into play and you might find yourself conforming to bullshit and can't explain why.

It only gets strange when other people get involved.
People  judge your relationship. Not just strangers but your friends and family.
Maybe it's a phase and it'll pa**. 2 years later. 3 years later. Four years later.
What does he know about mahadi.what do his people think about you?  What will people say? I DON'T CARE!
Why should I have to constantly justify why I'm with someone. Like relationships ain't complex already people come add to the mix.

You walk down the street and you wonder if you are that ugly that people can look at you like they smell shyt. Others say cute things and smile. But you look at eachother and you see the most beautiful person in the world, that's it.

Whether there's Kinky strands or straight hair left on my pillocase for the rest of my life, it doesn't bother me. I love who I love.

love Love and hate Hate.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm saying YaY.
Why not?

I know I'm black. My skin colour is a big part of my identity (consciously or not) and inevitably dictates the way I experience life.

I think it's stupid if someone says I'll only date this or that race.  You should be with someone who gets you. That person could be chinese, caucasian or blackanese whatever. We are people. We are mere DNA. That person who makes you happy can be any mashup of genes. Our cultures may be different but love is love. If I dated another black person from Ghana we would be the same race but our cultures would be different and it would be a problem again.

Tribalism, racism, cla**icism, they all come into play and you might find yourself conforming to bullshit and can't explain why.

It only gets strange when other people get involved.
People  judge your relationship. Not just strangers but your friends and family.
Maybe it's a phase and it'll pa**. 2 years later. 3 years later. Four years later.
What does he know about mahadi.what do his people think about you?  What will people say? I DON'T CARE!
Why should I have to constantly justify why I'm with someone. Like relationships ain't complex already people come add to the mix.

You walk down the street and you wonder if you are that ugly that people can look at you like they smell shyt. Others say cute things and smile. But you look at eachother and you see the most beautiful person in the world, that's it.

Whether there's Kinky strands or straight hair left on my pillocase for the rest of my life, it doesn't bother me. I love who I love.

love Love and hate Hate.

^^^^ This!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Opinions are like a**hole, everybody got one! So to each his own, if it makes YOU happy then go ahead and do your thing!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
okay.

i do not believe in race. it is an abstraction. but i believe in culture. i have an unhealthy relationship with white culture to the point where i'm pretty certain i despise it.

white culture is the ultimate norm in modern society. it is the fat pink men puffing on cigars of this world. it is 'moral' and vulgar and it will destroy most things before this millenium ends.

it is reactionary more-so than any other culture which has been adopted by human beings in human history.

i mean, i will not date someone invested in this culture becuase this culture is inherently racist. i will date someone who is of another race - possibly white - when they are more suited to my sensibilities and preferably are invested in a subversive sub-culture.

white people need to help the rest of the world get rid of white culture. there is no norm when it comes to human beings.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
here we go again talking about 'white culture' as though all white people across the world share the same culture because of the colour of their skin. that's a stupid racist concept.

black, indian or chinese men are all equally capable of 'puffing on cigars' and investing in vulgar hegemonising capitalism.

as for inter-racial relationships, what Naturelle said.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I cant stand niggers. They are smelly and have bad manners.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
For me its a total nay.

Not now or even in the next lifetime. I ain't racist I just prefer my own kind.