Happy Women's day!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
2 all the beautiful ladies of AG...

Regardless the hardships yo facing daily..yo still pillars of households..I pledge 2 respect,pamper,love and honor the power vested in U... I knw I've done mistakes of offending some of U,I've learn 2 ask for forgiveness and 4gave myself in the process...all in all...

Enjoy yo day everyday ladies!

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
2 all the beautiful ladies of AG...

Regardless the hardships yo facing daily..yo still pillars of households..I pledge 2 respect,pamper,love and honor the power vested in U... I knw I've done mistakes of offending some of U,I've learn 2 ask for forgiveness and 4gave myself in the process...all in all...

Enjoy yo day everyday ladies!
  Thank you Trompie for the recognition.
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Yeah! Thank you Chef, this is one of those threadz that needs to be cherished!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yo'll all welcome.

Im trying to cook 4 grannies at the old age home,then off I go to orphanage in town 2 give some girls toys and blankets...

All's 4rm the heart!

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Thanks Trompie, hope you in the kitchen cooking sunday lunch for your women  :)
I want to thank all the women that built foundations and paved the way. Those who gave their lives. Those that spoke up.

A shout out to My grandmother, My mom, my aunt Sonia. The beautiful, strong, courageous sisters I've met along the way, those who've since pa**ed and who are still here next to me.

We always talk about the sisterhood. We all have so much to contribute and learn, I want to be part of those women that uplift other women.

Song of the day attached: Reason  Lebaka feat Mothipa: She awlays gets what she wants.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
2 ol the single motherz raisin seeds on their own. Ride on and Rock on... HWD Everyday Struggle, thats why we on the Grind, so Hustle on, kip pushin forward. neva the less, we Strive for Survival. Success is beyond reach to maintain  our goals thru pain of pa**ion, 1 love, 1 prayer  we sweat what is stil to be archieved before reaching our destiny. peace
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:24:33 AM by Blac™ »
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
thank you and happy womens day to you too.

(theres a thought i would like to share here. today, i just didnt want to soundbyte this, do i ever though. gosh. anyway but im going to build a shrine elsewhere man. just to respect the beauty you have created here)

- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Yo'll all welcome.

Im trying to cook 4 grannies at the old age home,then off I go to orphanage in town 2 give some girls toys and blankets...

All's 4rm the heart!
thats wha**up man!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ayo, shout out to my granny man, my aunt, my sis and my mom

keep it real, women are like a rock on the streets of a particualr soceity man, you walk over em, you piss on em, you throw them away but they still exist, once you injure them its gon be permanent

but the bottom line is....they stay strong, the dont fade away, they are the pillars of our families man, the life of a man without a woman is like a four legged table with the other 2 missing.

no matter the circumstances, no matter the pain, women stay strong

i salute!

mad :(
Hood.

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
After a long day,I tried heels 2day while serving ma'gogos...

Then at the orphanage,sum dudes thot I was gay wearing a 38d cup(something like that) handing youngens toys,thanx 4 McDonalds sponsor.As 4 blankets,I had a dozen extra only 4rm those I bought...

Did 10min motivation 2 all 2b sisters...

A suxses day it was!

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
I was about to moan about my women's day which was quite disturbing till i read yr posts, then i thought... We can sometimes be self absorbed at times, never seeing anything beyond our own problems. Myself included. So i thought... How's about we have a lil AG charity drive? I know we all live in different cities and all but check this, Within the next 2weeks you have to go to a home, orphanage, hospital or da street and do some good work, take pics and load them on for us to all see and tell us about yr day. And the ppl who live in the same cities can perhaps link up and do it as a group. Ask yr colleagues to bring tin foods, sanitary towels, soap, blankets etc. Lets help out. Im not trying to be mother Teresa but i just had a thought sparked by the chef ofcourse. And i think it would be nice. Im an accounts exec and il ask some of my fmcg clients to help where possible. Judging on responses here, il start a thread and we can make this happen 4 real now. Come guys lets do this.
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, I was out on lunch and noticed that the only places that are open today are the liquor stores and Adult World.

Happy day after women's day.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
So, I was out on lunch and noticed that the only places that are open today are the liquor stores and Adult World.

Happy day after women's day.

lol, pyro wasup my nicc? i f***ing hate it when its this month of the year, i mean we all know woman are special and shit like that, but do we have to make it such a big deal? i never noticed the men's month coz no one really seemed to give a f*** about it and to tell you the truth i dont even know when fathers day is, but when it comes to women, this shit gets so serious n shit like we celebrating eve or mariah's birthday.

i know you a great admirer of women my nicc, whats your word on this????
Hood.

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Here's my take Mad...

1st knw,I aint beefing or mad at cha.

I wnt go 2 much in detail,bt 4 ppl like myself who grew up without a biological mom,it was hard. Fathers dnt even do jack..maybe a handful..all ws left is having mother figures,aunts,sisters,granny's and what have U..I dnt even want 2 undermind yo maturity and age,bt being in my 30s,I'll testify awkward or even sad experiences  when it gets to mothers day and sort.

2 add 2 those experience,I am the eldest among my siblings,and I had 2 up my game up 2 b both parents at a young age...

This made me more tough and appreciate nt just moms bt what life throws my way..