Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ayo, dig this...officer ross is officially dead

floyd mayweather jnr interview with bossip:

BOSSIP: We agree with you there. Why did officer Ross question your money? Your pay days are fact, rappers are fiction and questionable. What is up with that?

Floyd: At one particular time…. let me say this first; I don’t name drop, because Floyd thinks about doing him only, but lets set the record straight on “Mayweather money.” I get cheese for going to Atlanta clubs. I get paid everytime I hit a club as soon as I touchdown on my private jet. The fake money Rick Ross is talking about is money from the club that I went to. They gave me a bag of money and I started throwing it around.  I have a 4 million dollar home and have several million dollar homes. I got around 300 milli in the bank. He is talking about Maybach music, making the white man rich. Making the other man rich instead of the brother man rich. I got a million dollar home in Miami. I am going to say what I want to say. This same guy that said I have fake money, spent his money to come watch me fight against Hatton? He paying my bills. We all know they don’t make Gucci and Louis V in his size. He has that slum dog jewelry. He already stole Freeway’s look. He stole Ricky Ross’ name, and I thought Slim Thug was the boss. This guy is a clown cop.

BOSSIP: (He hits us back up in two minutes!)

Floyd: Make sure you put this in there Bossip: Pull my numbers up on the internet. These rappers have more fame than loot. It’s more fame than it is money, man! Tell Rick Ross to come to the money school and get more money than he has fame. He got a million dollar grill with a bill in his pocket. Who wears shades when inside? This dude is a square. I get my Gucci custom made, I don’t buy that swap meet Louis like he does man. I believe these “rappers”, for the most part, are living a facade. Mine is in the bank. Ross’ is fabricated through fictional rhymes. I believe these guys have no money.
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ayo, dig this...officer ross is officially dead

floyd mayweather jnr interview with bossip:

BOSSIP: We agree with you there. Why did officer Ross question your money? Your pay days are fact, rappers are fiction and questionable. What is up with that?

Floyd: At one particular time…. let me say this first; I don’t name drop, because Floyd thinks about doing him only, but lets set the record straight on “Mayweather money.” I get cheese for going to Atlanta clubs. I get paid everytime I hit a club as soon as I touchdown on my private jet. The fake money Rick Ross is talking about is money from the club that I went to. They gave me a bag of money and I started throwing it around.  I have a 4 million dollar home and have several million dollar homes. I got around 300 milli in the bank. He is talking about Maybach music, making the white man rich. Making the other man rich instead of the brother man rich. I got a million dollar home in Miami. I am going to say what I want to say. This same guy that said I have fake money, spent his money to come watch me fight against Hatton? He paying my bills. We all know they don’t make Gucci and Louis V in his size. He has that slum dog jewelry. He already stole Freeway’s look. He stole Ricky Ross’ name, and I thought Slim Thug was the boss. This guy is a clown cop.

BOSSIP: (He hits us back up in two minutes!)

Floyd: Make sure you put this in there Bossip: Pull my numbers up on the internet. These rappers have more fame than loot. It’s more fame than it is money, man! Tell Rick Ross to come to the money school and get more money than he has fame. He got a million dollar grill with a bill in his pocket. Who wears shades when inside? This dude is a square. I get my Gucci custom made, I don’t buy that swap meet Louis like he does man. I believe these “rappers”, for the most part, are living a facade. Mine is in the bank. Ross’ is fabricated through fictional rhymes. I believe these guys have no money.

lmao!!! wtf!!!!
Hood.