Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Here's my take Mad...

1st knw,I aint beefing or mad at cha.

I wnt go 2 much in detail,bt 4 ppl like myself who grew up without a biological mom,it was hard. Fathers dnt even do jack..maybe a handful..all ws left is having mother figures,aunts,sisters,granny's and what have U..I dnt even want 2 undermind yo maturity and age,bt being in my 30s,I'll testify awkward or even sad experiences  when it gets to mothers day and sort.

2 add 2 those experience,I am the eldest among my siblings,and I had 2 up my game up 2 b both parents at a young age...

This made me more tough and appreciate nt just moms bt what life throws my way..

look dude, i can relate to what you saying, i also went through what you went through best believe, grew up in a women only fam, only one dude but he wasnt around that much, nicc had to work, my dad died when i was 5, it was a hit n run typa accident, so f***ing bare with me too homes.

dont get my statement twisted man, i adore women and i respect them simply for just being women but what i dont understand is what is happening, i dont see any gender equality being taken into consideration when it comes to appreciating the respective sexes. i just think that women are overrated whilst men, on the contrary are only regarded as instruments to finance and protect women, much appreciation and admiration is directed towards women than men. im not saying men should be the most appreciated people, im simply saying that we as men, must also feel the same way women fell when its our month.

ive been hearing many people praise women of their struggle back in the days and ive read many stories about brave women who have stood against crime and abuse in south africa, but what are about the single fathers who have played both the mothering and fathering roles in a childs life whilst the mother is out there in the streets living a ghetto kid's life? you seem to forget that when its fathers day.
Hood.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
No I dnt Mad,I dnt think 'some' 4get that too...

I dnt knw hw 2 explain ths,bt simply as I knw it,men dnt always want the spotlight 4 erelevant reasons or somewhat corny celebrations,bt instead something worthwhile 2 arose or stroke their ego.

Personal,my experience of fathers day has been ongoing cuz of my siblings.They hd me enjoying tht day 4 I was nt only a bro bt a father too..this improved in more ways than 1 when I got married and again having kids..my trophy 2 fathers day is them,there4 I'll enjoy everyday as a father 2 them.

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
Ok guys, without taking away too much of yr childhood experiences. I proposed something yesterday and dont seem to hear anyone saying anything. Should i take it that u guys are not interested?
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Ok guys, without taking away too much of yr childhood experiences. I proposed something yesterday and dont seem to hear anyone saying anything. Should i take it that u guys are not interested?

I got you Mpho.... Im all with it... so ... who else will be joining forces...???? lets make it big than Notorious...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

what was your proposal?
Hood.

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile

what was your proposal?

I was about to moan about my women's day which was quite disturbing till i read yr posts, then i thought... We can sometimes be self absorbed at times, never seeing anything beyond our own problems. Myself included. So i thought... How's about we have a lil AG charity drive? I know we all live in different cities and all but check this, Within the next 2weeks you have to go to a home, orphanage, hospital or da street and do some good work, take pics and load them on for us to all see and tell us about yr day. And the ppl who live in the same cities can perhaps link up and do it as a group. Ask yr colleagues to bring tin foods, sanitary towels, soap, blankets etc. Lets help out. Im not trying to be mother Teresa but i just had a thought sparked by the chef ofcourse. And i think it would be nice. Im an accounts exec and il ask some of my fmcg clients to help where possible. Judging on responses here, il start a thread and we can make this happen 4 real now. Come guys lets do this.

there  you go Mad... ;)
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!