• AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
So which one of you cats has one of these joints,

convince me on why I should or should'nt get one

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Rather go with Virgin Money.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

whats poppin with that one (I hate absa)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
so who else co-signs virgin money

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

whats poppin with that one (I hate absa)

Yip Virgin money's good...I'm using it.

But my advise would be not to get a credit card at all!
Real Recognise Real

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Yup i will also advice against it, expecially if u have a woman, 
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
so who else co-signs virgin money

got virgin. but i'd also discourage a credit card
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Stay away from credit cards.

I cut mine up a while ago and I feel much better about life. I'm never getting one again.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

I cut mine up a while ago and I feel much better about life. I'm never getting one again.

I find it funny when people say cancel/stop/throw away credit cards. The issue is how people use them. I keep mine away and only use it when necessary. Think of it as somebody else's money that u can borrow if u need it.

A lot of places sometimes require u to have a credit card to get certain things, like hiring a car. If u don't have one u can't hire a car.

It's gonna be a mission to get around some of these things without it. It can be convenient if u have self control. I'm all for it.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

I find it funny when people say cancel/stop/throw away credit cards. The issue is how people use them. I keep mine away and only use it when necessary. Think of it as somebody else's money that u can borrow if u need it.

A lot of places sometimes require u to have a credit card to get certain things, like hiring a car. If u don't have one u can't hire a car.

It's gonna be a mission to get around some of these things without it. It can be convenient if u have self control. I'm all for it.

Co-sign. People shoud stop blaming the card. It's not like it forces u to shop. All it is is another means of purchase. All you gotta do is be smart and responsible about using it...don't be buying stuff u don't need with it, especially if you have the even the slightest doubt about your ability to pay the money back.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

^^^Bull shit...get a reality check nucca!
Real Recognise Real

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

^^^Bull shit...get a reality check nucca!

Nucca, the reality is that my lifestyle requires that I have one to make things easier for me e.g. local and overseas travel(Personal and business) and so forth. I am financially savvy and know how to manage my money, I'm not a slave to the card.

I guess it also depends where u are in the food chain. When u get to my level of the hustle maybe u'll understand ;)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 10:29:10 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
I have a credit card with standard bank. Thank God they debit every month from my cheque acc or else... Financial prudence comes with making mistakes, and i think i have made my fair share in 2009 especially. But hey, you dont need to be a slave to yr credit card if u live ' somewhat within yr means'
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!