Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hang Over

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
How was the movie guys!!! I  enjoyed it.It was hilarious.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
dang Newjack ,that movie has been out for ages  ::)

anyhow, its a dope movie, the charactor, "Alan" is by far the funniest there, he is ma nigg ;D, infact, if it wasnt for him, that movie wouldv been just another dry slapstick attempt at humour by seth rogen wannabe typa filmmakers! its def worth the watch!

"paging Dr faggot"....LOL

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
was watching wwe raw earlier today and i saw some Chinese dude named dr ken or something, apparently dude stars on this very same movie, he was guest-hosting raw with some la nicca, he bragged a lot and shouted at the fans, hon cena couldnt let proceed any further, grabbed his a** and tossed it to some wrestlers out of the ring, some crazy nucca

shaq was last weeks guest, nicc really thinks he's the big dog, tried taking big show out, he choked him until his other cronies came in and smashed dude. te hehe!!
Hood.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
was watching wwe raw earlier today and i saw some Chinese dude named dr ken or something, apparently dude stars on this very same movie, he was guest-hosting raw with some la nicca, he bragged a lot and shouted at the fans, hon cena couldnt let proceed any further, grabbed his a** and tossed it to some wrestlers out of the ring, some crazy nucca

shaq was last weeks guest, nicc really thinks he's the big dog, tried taking big show out, he choked him until his other cronies came in and smashed dude. te hehe!!

that nigga, if its the very same as the cat in Hangover is absolutely hilarious, he killed that movie, him and the cat who played the character of "alan"...they were insane...

"you want to fock on me, hey, you want to fock on me..."...lol, hillarious  8)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
It wasnt that great, i wouldnt watch it again, im not saying there werent a lot of funny moment but they just didnt make me feel like i've watched a great movie at the end. the Asian dude killed me when he left them in the desert after taking their money on some "toodlely too! goodbyeeeeee motherf***errrrrrrrrs!", the voice, hahaha! that shit was crazy

I wouldnt watch it again.

Yo New,Jack i've been looking for your old thread about Tropic Thunder for a minute now. I wanted to comment about the movie. Funniest shit i've seen in a while. Robert Downey Jr was outstanding on that character. Ive watched it thrice already.  dope comedy.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
It wasnt that great, i wouldnt watch it again, im not saying there werent a lot of funny moment but they just didnt make me feel like i've watched a great movie at the end. the Asian dude killed me when he left them in the desert after taking their money on some "toodlely too! goodbyeeeeee motherf***errrrrrrrrs!", the voice, hahaha! that shit was crazy

Yo New,Jack i've been looking for your old thread about Tropic Thunder for a minute now. I wanted to comment about the movie. Funniest shit i've seen in a while. Robert Downey Jr was outstanding on that character. Ive watched it thrice already.  dope comedy.

:o i beg to differ, i dont think anything out there is f***ing with it in its type of cinema...what else came out this year to contend against this, dare you to mention anything toping the hangover in script, freshness of cast (baring in mind a good majority of the actors on this were practically new to us) and all round unique sense of humor not to mention cla**ic cameo (you do remember Iron Mike was in this, and not bad either)...

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

:o i beg to differ, i dont think anything out there is f***ing with it in its type of cinema...what else came out this year to contend against this, dare you to mention anything toping the hangover in script, freshness of cast (baring in mind a good majority of the actors on this were practically new to us) and all round unique sense of humor not to mention cla**ic cameo (you do remember Iron Mike was in this, and not bad either)...

It seems like we have different tastes on humour. Iron Mike sucked. They should never put him in a movie again.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
It wasnt that great, i wouldnt watch it again, im not saying there werent a lot of funny moment but they just didnt make me feel like i've watched a great movie at the end. the Asian dude killed me when he left them in the desert after taking their money on some "toodlely too! goodbyeeeeee motherf***errrrrrrrrs!", the voice, hahaha! that shit was crazyI wouldnt watch it again.

i laughed till i cried and kept rewinding this...asian dude stole it for me
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I like how the fat guy in white pants says "retard"   :D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I like how the fat guy in white pants says "retard"   :D

thats ALAN, hahahahaha, he made the movie in my opinion...what about the part where he wanks the baby...hahaha or the part where he gives the baby his sungla**es to put on then accidentally bashes the baby's head against the car door but only worries about whether his gla**es are broke & not the poor baby's head ...lol too too sick ALAN IS THE MAN!

nah infact, Alan is a retard!.....LMAO! say it like you a french man, youl get it  ;)

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Movie was average. 6 out of 10.had its funny moments. my girl liked it more than i did. Tropic Thunder was funnier.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
It wasnt that great, i wouldnt watch it again, im not saying there werent a lot of funny moment but they just didnt make me feel like i've watched a great movie at the end. the Asian dude killed me when he left them in the desert after taking their money on some "toodlely too! goodbyeeeeee motherf***errrrrrrrrs!", the voice, hahaha! that shit was crazyI wouldnt watch it again.

Toodley too Goodbye you motherf***ers,Goodbye you gay Bitchesssss ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Heres that Tom cruise Thread

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=24491.0
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 12:57:48 PM by New,Jack »

VolcomCutie

• REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
i loved thsi movie....it was so funny

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

Toodley too Goodbye you motherf***ers,Goodbye you gay Bitchesssss ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

um......

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 05:35:42 PM by John Pape »