Africasgateway.com

INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts

oints · 134 · 44806

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
CRAZY MONTH FOR RAW UNCUT hiphop PRODCUTION FAM, Crymtom & Phil the Kritik just dropped their tape yesterday, KRITIK vs CYMTOM TOO DOPE, its sumin theyve been working on for a while & i finally got my hands on it....TOO SICK!!!!!

yep, tape too sick, got it yesterday, bumped it all night.....

now waiting patiently for INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts.... ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Can someone please post a link to that tape, spoke to them yesterday but they never said a word about it

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Oints, no stress. No need to be hostile. This is just a digital realm. Good luck with your album! :-\

Who is this clown?? Are you lost missy? In the General disscussion side you can post such questions and you are sure to get answers...

San, if you need strict moderation...

lol, nah ma nigg, u can call of the hounds, im sure lil homey is just lost and trying to find his way...its a jungle sumtimes  ;D

@ Van-Go da Lyrical, be sure to check for the INSPIRATION album homes, just the kind of road map true school heads will relate to  ;)

^^^ www.megaupload.com/?d=C3V0LEGZ

I hope u dont mind Oints, it aint like we derailing yo thread.... ;D

ofcos NOT ma nigg, let the heads feast, the tape is in my playlist, also got it lastnight...TOO TOO ILL, Cymtom & Phil the KRITIK are among some of my favourite producers, much of my work is inspired by what they do  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace!

in a build up to the OFFICIAL ALBUM DROP we have decided to hold youl down and hit u up with songs we might have on the album & some wemight discard...the aim is to basicaly give you an inside peak into the type of music we are making for the INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts....

while making the album, we have interacted with numerous beatmakers whose work we have great respect for, either as featured acts or as mere consultants. we have hand quite a number of beat sessions....recently, S.E.L.F, a very talented emcee/producer from Pretoria but who resides here in Grahamstown had an idea of a beattape, he would call it "a street tape named desire"...although a varying amount of beatwork has been constructed for this tape, there is still yet to be a consolidation of material and subject matter...goodnews for us  ;D

NO MERCY is a track S.E.L.F & I produced, i managed to sneak it out his place cos i felt it was relevant to what Alias & I were doing for NUMB3RS & ALPHAB3TS and we might even consider putting it on the tape....who knows ;)

long story short.....this is the FIRST SINGLE (possibly will make an appearance on the FINAL INSPIRATION album), if not, its cool, just let it tie you over till the NUMB3RS & ALPHAB3TS DROPS!

NO MERCY with SADE ADU (produced by SAN & S.E.L.F....for Numb3rs & Alphab3ts).....first album single....

THE SINGLE GOES UP FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING (check for it)........................ 8)

INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts......COMING SOON!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Can't wait... Drop it sunday at midnight fam, it would be the first thing monday morning bra

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Can't wait... Drop it sunday at midnight fam, it would be the first thing monday morning bra
lol, word homes, ima do just that...im bumping it now infact, the trivarsity weekend here is bananas, im actually jaming snippet of the album at a frend o mine's house & the inebriated jolly wonkers are tryna rhyme to the beats, hillarious...LOL

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
PEACE!

well, as promised, we have sumin to tie you guys over while you wait for the INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts to drop...

NO MERCY is the FIRST SINGLE on the album, it features the vocal talents of MISS SADE ADU. to clarify...what we are sharing with you here is not a beat, like all the material on the album, its a song, a complete song. this one just so happens to be very integral in tying together the album & asking the right questions, so dont sleep . dont worry, it will all become apparent to you all when you finally get the album in your hands  ;D

anyway, enough talk....we hope you enjoy it and let it keep you, we might be out for a while crafting hard on the album and other projects...ONE

NO MERCY with SADE ADU (produced by San & S.E.L.F for INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts)

vVVVVVVv

LINK REMOVED/?zunnetz0jjw  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
That's a great beat. Can't wait for the full length fellas!
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Dope...looking forward to this!

That's a great beat. Can't wait for the full length fellas!

PEACE guys, just to reiterate, the joint is somewhat of an album conclusion, sorta like sumin ud find when the movie ends and the credits are rolling...so take it as a conclusion to a story, the final chapter if you will, leaving YOU with the questions, that will ofcos be all too pertinent after you have listened to the entire material....im glad that you guys are liking it...PEACE, fuels the "inspiration" to spur on!  :D