Africasgateway.com

INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts

oints · 134 · 44818

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@Rob, most don't get to 4... Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Hint hint.

Gonna be in my corner waiting for this to drop, tapa better not make a mistake and lend up on the wrong side of my speakers

Projectile ma nigg, ima throw it to you like a FootBall, run with it all the way to the TouchDown line with this one, unhinged and uninhibited...i am positive when i say, no one has done anything like this, in concept and in execution. we thrive on innovation fam, and as far as beattapes go, dare i say it WE ARE UNMATCHED, in terms of Quality of work, DRUMMING, sample cutting and overall album linkage....and trust me...we were able to epitomize what SCANZ likes to describe as "THREE MINDS COMBINE BIRTHING WHAT YOU CALL A SOUND" the two of us and a higher intelligence...teh GOD GENE  :)

and if you do not know who SCANZ is then well......... :-[ i dont know, you are listening to the wrong kind of music....lol

INSPIRATION: tracklist drops MONDAY MORNING......album drops SOON AFTER THAT!

we'l have plenty of time to talk about the album and walk you through it after it drops... :)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Nah dude, it drops tomorrow. im not asking....

LOL,  :D be patient fam, be patient.....i got u, ALIAS is working on the press kit as we speak, YOU, ROB & BIZ -ARK have first dibs on that...but we'l talk about it later  ;D

however, since you know we gotta show LOVE back when received, we thought it best to BLESS youl with the OFFICIAL COVER ART & TRACK LIST...yeah, thats right...THE TRACK LIST IS FINALLY DONE & READY for youl to scope out....im hella excited over here....  :D

1. OFFICIAL ALBUM ART!

2. OFFICIAL FRONT ART

3. OFFICIAL BACK ART

PEACE to my nigga ALIAS, we DID IT!........................... :)  8)

ALBUM DROPS END OF SEPTEMBER!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Dope Album Art Work!! The Back looks so, so,... I don't like the font, and the logos have a black background, but the Cover looks  :o :o :o :o :o :o !! Looking forward to hearing this!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Dope Album Art Work!! The Back looks so, so,... I don't like the font, and the logos have a black background, but the Cover looks  :o :o :o :o :o :o !! Looking forward to hearing this!

PEACE ma duke, PEACE.....glad u loving the cover, the back, well...we were tryna go for sumin that would best stick out from the text in the manuscript itsself, something that would not clash with the text at the back.... :)

the MUSIC, is going to BLOW YOU AWAY ma nigg....put everything i have on that!  ;)

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

PEACE ma duke, PEACE.....glad u loving the cover, the back, well...we were tryna go for sumin that would best stick out from the text in the manuscript itsself, something that would not clash with the text at the back.... :)

the MUSIC, is going to BLOW YOU AWAY ma nigg....put everything i have on that!  ;)

DOPE!! Looking forward to it! Are you printing hard copies?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

DOPE!! Looking forward to it! Are you printing hard copies?

THE ANSWER IS YES......we are very much going the digital + physical route.....we are going to GIVE THE ALBUM AWAY FOR FREE, on the internet for download, but the plan is and was also to SELL THE HARDCOPIES.....

ALias is currently in business talks with a distribution outlet here in SOUTH AFRICA that can help us with that

(MORE INFO ON THAT WILL SURELY FOLLOW, so you guys can find out WHERE TO GET THE HARDCOPIES)...

i, on the otherhand am currently liaising with some overseas people as well...LITTLE VIC & his people have been a tremendous help on this, we f***ing with some FLORIDA madness on this one, plus some crazy NEW YORK connects  :D

anyhow, the plan is, like we have learnt, if we hope to spread the music as far and wide as we can AS INDEPENDENTS, is to garner acclaim for it under the a banner of letting it speak for itself, let it sell itself...we belive, uncompromisingly that the minute you have this piece of music in your possession, you will want to OWN the HARDCOPY TOO, goes without saying....IT IS THAT GOOD  :)

THUS, the hard copies will drop simultaneously with the DIGITAL RELEASE & the HEADS WHO REQUIRE THEM will be told where to get them....

THIS ALBUM WILL CHANGE THE ENTIRE SPECTRUM OF the so called producer "BEATTAPE"...

its the EPITOME OF CONCEPTUAL BEATMAKING!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
THE COVER: breakdown!

the album is "numb3rs & alphab3ts"...it was designed from the get go with a specific theme and intention, to not only inspire, but EDUCATE! it takes the format of what academics would call a musical dissertation . if you pay particular attention to the layout of the tracklist, it is takes the form of....intro, to body (main arguments and review), to the conclusion (one specific line of argument supported and ran with)

if i draw your attention to the tracks themselves.....the album looks at some of the most important minds to have ever contributed to what we are indeed today...CIVILIZED, CONSCIOUS, INNOVATIVE HUMAN ENTITIES (i.e) the great mathematician FIBONACCI, the great linguist VENTRIS...to...in the album you learn that these men set themselves apart as creators, not plunderers, as innovators not fabricators, hence their ability to forge ahead of their profession and birth Gems that guide our every move today....

there is a section on the album where a debate breaks out, on whether man should live for himself or for others...the argument can thus be extended to the lives these great men lived, whether they would have achieved what they did if their reasoning was guided by servitude or self satisfaction...a debate to which a final conclusion is selected...thus the dissertation style and layout  ;).

with that said we thought, what better way to harness the theme than to have the cover as a BOOK...

if u look at the front of the cover....it was created to resemble the front of a book, a hard covered book...

if u look at the back of the cover.....it should resemble the last page of the book, but without the back cover, the back cover maybe is torn out or sumin....

but in essence thats what it is, it is, for lack of a better explanation AN AUDIO BOOK  :)

ALIAS & I made the cover................................ 8)

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
After reading the disect I nw understand the concept. Although too deep,like U said,it'll make the consumer yearn to own both copies.

Respect in all aspects! (standing ovasion)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
After reading the disect I nw understand the concept. Although too deep,like U said,it'll make the consumer yearn to own both copies.

Respect in all aspects! (standing ovasion)

BEEN HAD YOU IN MY CORNER fam, you know it means a GREAT DEAL...got ur kite on Twitter, the MALIQ tape is looking MIGHTY FRESH on that portal  :D REAL KILLAS MOVE IN SILENCE, strike when you least expect....LETS STAY WINNING:)

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
'...and U knw dis man' (cris tucker accent)

and people still stay asleep...they nid 2 get that CapCity on my mind tape...

Bt anyway, salute!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the status.................

we have two distribution houses, one in johannesburg and one ine port elizabeth...we will disclose their names as time goes by...in negotiation with them to try and incorporate merch with the disk, you know, a two for one type thing, yeah, we generous like that...to the first 20 purchases perhaps  :)

but thats that, all my PE & JOBURG HEADS LOOK OUT FOR INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts @ a HIPHOP STORE NEAR YOU!

just had a listening session of the tape, first ever copy went to my man OPTIC NERVE, he got that, bumped it, sounds BUTTA.....get yours....ALBUM DROPS SOON! :D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ATTENTION ALL LINES OF DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION:

this one is for the digital outlet, fellas, please check your MAIL, email has been sent out to all the respective lines of distribution...ROB, BIZ-ARK, REBBI, TROMPIE, that means you fam...sent presskits to you guys with the album cover(c).....in there you will also find a LINK TO THE ALBUM...your among the the first cats to get the BOBBY DIGGIES ma niccs ...haha!

PEACE for the LOVE & SUPPORT!  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
sHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh!

listen to the sound of the DROP:.................LOL!

the REBBI SPARKED A REVOUTION:

vVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv
http://bootlegmixtape.blogspot.com/

PEACE FAM, its intellectual listening.....fits to be on that BLOG...RESPECT!