oints · 134 · 44804

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
PEACE!

Pheew! *takes deep breath*.......................here it goes:

INSPIRATION is ALIAS & SAN, the instru-monumentalist. Having worked together for almost 3 years now, the duo have through time found a complementary style in their work(s), something that helps bring out from their partnership a unique flavour of beatmaking and production. last year 2008 INSPIRATION dropped their debut album as a production outfit and entitled it "PIECES OF OUR BROKEN MIND"...the album was an instant hit, garnering the two man team accolades as far & wide as Chicago, Greece, Botswana, South Africa & Lesotho just to name a few parts in the world...the album itself went on to propel and spur on a firmer desire to share what the duo where working on and affiliated with, hence the culmination of other projects that have continued to make their mark on the music world (i.e) Re-INVENTION (the movement)

long story short, NUMB3RS & ALPHAB3TS is not just another beat tape from a collaboration between producers, its much more deeply rooted. the album aims to narrate key events in history through instrumentation, it provides if you will a soundtrack to the times, music that is based on certain happenings that have proven to define who we are as people, colours and creeds...

to give an example, one of the songs on the album talks about "Micheal Ventris"....now Micheal Ventris as some should know was the genius who cracked the CODE to LINEAR B ;)...let me elaborate:

language is ancient, from the times of hieroglyphics to the times of pictographs (what they all have in common however is that they were not written/drawn in a linear way, not like you and i today write in "between the lines"  ;)

from the pharaohs' hieroglyphs to the time when ancient greeks first wrote in a LINEAR style, sumin that to this day is still being used.
for the slow learners in cla** today:

Micheal Ventris' LINEAR B = ancient Greek form of writing that is still considered to this day as the first linear way of writing!

oh and if you are asking yourself how that is relevant to your life now, then you are not mature enough for this tape  ;D

the album is almost done and will be dropped soon, we are looking to have in total about 18 tracks on it, its going to be a mind trip like never before, GRITTY UNDERGROUND hiphop production plus the lessons from the past that define you and i today...

for your viewing pleasure

the OFFICIAL COVER ART PROMO SLEEVE:

INSPIRATION: NUMB3RS & ALPHAB3TS

ALBUM COMING VERY VERY SOON.............................................................do not sleep  ;D

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I am not sleepin fam, remember ONE eye is always up.
Peace to these fellas and be sure to catch more info on them on the bootlegmixtape blog, alias... The interview... Comin real soon

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I am not sleepin fam, remember ONE eye is always up.
Peace to these fellas and be sure to catch more info on them on the bootlegmixtape blog, alias... The interview... Comin real soon

peace ma nigg, u gotta keep ur ear to the streets with a bird's eye vision to catch the worm these days  ;)

i see you on the boost u giving Alias....much appreciated fam... :)

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
@Rebbi

Thanks homie, can't wait.

@San

It's On, My Brethren!!!!!!!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Sure man.
That boost fam. Can't wait for this tape, seems to be that time when the hustle is sure on...
Keep up

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Bigups 2 Sergeants.

I cnt w8 dawgs.,oh,Im bek tweeting,tell Meegar,I'll hit yo'll off soon.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Bigups 2 Sergeants.

I cnt w8 dawgs.,oh,Im bek tweeting,tell Meegar,I'll hit yo'll off soon.

after this one drops, i forsee cats adding a few more stars on our chests  ;)

peace for the support :)!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Sure man.
That boost fam. Can't wait for this tape, seems to be that time when the hustle is sure on...
Keep up

CRAZY MONTH FOR RAW UNCUT hiphop PRODCUTION FAM, Crymtom & Phil the Kritik just dropped their tape yesterday, KRITIK vs CYMTOM TOO DOPE, its sumin theyve been working on for a while & i finally got my hands on it....TOO SICK!!!!!

if im not mistaken, you working on dropping the GOLDEN COAST mixtape with BlackChild & u currently offloading sections of the BOOTLEGG mixtape , of which VOL 1 is already out...so you see, we are going to busk in a treasure of music by the end of september.... ;D

INSPIRATION, we jsut doing our part to add to the DIVERSITY in the melting pot  ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Yeah, the year looks loaded from here on, got 49keys in the sack, golden coast, also the mixtape with syklik which promises to drop next year. And all this sounds like sex to my ears...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Yeah, the year looks loaded from here on, got 49keys in the sack, golden coast, also the mixtape with syklik which promises to drop next year. And all this sounds like sex to my ears...

funny you say that cos on one of the songs on INSPIRATION: NUmb3rs & Alphab3ts, we got an interview with GIDEON Nieuwoudt, the racist turned Christian torture manic that is responsible for a multitude of atrocities during the apartheid era...he describes what he did (the torture) as "music", a trade that uses both the "black & white keys" of the piano (these ofcos being his tools, pipes, bags over head and such) to make a sweet melody, he was the orchestrator & equated it to intercourse because he got sexual release from it :o....go figure ;)

Van-Go da lyrical painta

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
  • http://theundergroundangle.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
Off The Topic >>>><<<<<

Peace. Recently watched the CRACK BOYS' Get It CRACKING DVD and noticed something.

Why does Cash see himself as the King Of the Eastern Cape?  Is there some kind of royal hip hop blood line from the EC that he is part of? No hate, Just wanna know what makes him the king of the EC? is it lyrical skill? If it is, lol, then he gotta prove it by battling and beating the best MCs in EC. I just wanna know why he thinks he's the king? I'm from the EC, and last time I checked, nobody back home calling him 'Your Royal Highness'.

"I'm the king of the EC" is a very bold statement.

Besides, Which king you know that doesn't stay in his own kingdom? Peace.

f*** your ego!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Off The Topic >>>><<<<<

Peace. Recently watched the CRACK BOYS' Get It CRACKING DVD and noticed something.

Why does Cash see himself as the King Of the Eastern Cape?  Is there some kind of royal hip hop blood line from the EC that he is part of? No hate, Just wanna know what makes him the king of the EC? is it lyrical skill? If it is, lol, then he gotta prove it by battling and beating the best MCs in EC. I just wanna know why he thinks he's the king? I'm from the EC, and last time I checked, nobody back home calling him 'Your Royal Highness'.

"I'm the king of the EC" is a very bold statement.

Besides, Which king you know that doesn't stay in his own kingdom? Peace.

check it homes, if u want to talk about CASH and what he does, start a new thread...im trying to promote my album here so yeah  >:(

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Awe. Goodluck chaps. Eish iv been off radar with hiphop. I dnt even knw who's who anymor. Lol
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Van-Go da lyrical painta

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
  • http://theundergroundangle.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
Oints, no stress. No need to be hostile. This is just a digital realm. Good luck with your album! :-\
f*** your ego!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Oints, no stress. No need to be hostile. This is just a digital realm. Good luck with your album! :-\

Who is this clown?? Are you lost missy? In the General disscussion side you can post such questions and you are sure to get answers...

San, if you need strict moderation...